tuscl

Yet another HOT redhead commercial girl!

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
What is it with redheads and commercials? How about Christina Hendricks in the Kia Cadenza ad? JS, I know she's too old for you, and maybe she's a little on the thick side, but DAMN!

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/A9av/2017-kia-ca…

15 comments

• azdd
    7 years ago
    Very hot indeed! When I first saw this, I thought her face looked like Katharine McPhee, but then I saw those curves, and recognized the queen bee of Mad Men. Beautiful mature lady!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    She is such a babe, every time I think she's fat, I remember "look at those boobs and look at that face" and a couple extra lbs don't bother me one bit.
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    "Yet another redhead...."
    Who is the other redhead and in what commercial?
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    The first that I proposed was Sarah MacCreanor, who actually showed up in two Sleep Number bed commercials. JS agreed that she was 'just his type" if a bit old at 27.....
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    'scuse me. That should have read McCreanor.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Christina is a goddess. Them titties. . . .
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I thought that was Christina in the Kia commercial, judging from the breasts, but the face didn't look like I remembered at all. Except for a bit of weight around the middle, she has actually gotten prettier.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    Must be that extra weight that makes her walk so slowly on those heels,.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    turns my head.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    ^
    LOL!
    Personally she's not my type and I don't think she's hot but whatever floats your boat.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yep. I'd love to spend some quality time in a VIP room with Christina Hendricks.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Damn. Yes she's a little bit older, and yes she could drop a few pounds, but damn. I wanna fuck that.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    "Impossible to ignore" is an understatement.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    That is a beautiful bitch
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion