tuscl

In Detroit the 2AMers don't need any help.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
An employee of The Landing Strip, 36431 Goddard Road, Romulus, walked upon a gruesome sight Tuesday afternoon after discovering a man inside his car with a gunshot to the head.

According to Romulus Police Capt. Joshua Monte, the gunshot was self-inflicted.

Monte said police received an emergency call just after noon when the establishment opened.

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Gee. I was just there, hope it was Douchester giving up.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Those fucking strippers with their stripper shit could drive just about any guy crazy...
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    http://www.thenewsherald.com/news/man-fo…

Welp, it wasn't me. Guy must've been there a while because the valet guys are out there lightning fast as soon as car comes onto the lot. I feel for whatever the guy was going through and his family. A little unnerved that a 2am'er of sorts happened at my spot. I hope the girls are ok and that this doesn't attract too much more permanent attention from the boys in blue next door to it.
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Parking lot was closed with yellow tape today. Not many patrons in the club.

Any suicide is tragic but this one occurred in a strip club parking lot-- I'd like to hear the back story.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    That's one way of getting out of paying the valet fee.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Vince- Douchster shoot himself??? Crap it would be just like freaking Mike Meyers or Freddie Krueger, nothing that evil stays dead...

I think the post tax-day date of the suicide was telling. It was probably a PL who owed some major back taxes and realized that the IRS was going to be taking his lap dance money and his retirement from here on out....
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    If it was Douchester, he should have put a silver stake through it's heart, well, if it had a heart, that is. LMAO.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    His CF must have gotten harpooned. A terminal case of blueballs.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    I have avoided the Landing strip since they instituted the mandatory valet fee. Obviously the fee doesn't get you much protection for your car or anything else. What a miserable way to kill yourself.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    He probably got turned down for extras.
  • zef8mich
    7 years ago
    His wife is questioning that it's a suicide.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/news/man-fo…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion