tuscl

What is the worst type of piercing?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
For me I'll just say that I find septum rings disturbing.

And eyebrow piercings are also seriously non-brilliant! :(

15 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    A really high pitched scream.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I'm going to go with nipple, since a few I would get dances with chose this method of destroying perfection in the past 6 months. I actually ghosted a former fwb several years ago when she told me she had just gotten her nipples pierced. I don't mind eyebrow or septum, though.

I recently saw someone who had gauged earlobes and with the discs out, they looked shriveled, which wasn't especially attractive. I also knew a dancer who had piercings on the sides of her face that sort of gave the impression of tusks. She was a favorite, though, so it wasn't all that bad. ;)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Most piercings are just gross... everything that I (and many others around here) say about tattoos -- they nearly never add attractiveness, the best I can hope for is they don't detract too badly -- goes double for me for piercings. Just about anything on the face (except on the ears) is completely non-attractive, but the one that's been annoying me the most is septum piercings, which is a huge trend among young women. I find it looks like snot dripping out of her nose, and I almost wince when I look at women who have them. Needless to say, no matter how attractive she otherwise is, that's an instant dismissal.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "... which is a huge trend among young women. I find it looks like snot dripping out of her nose..."
    ------------------------------------
    Ditto.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Snakebites. Cheeks. Those gaping ring-holes in the ear.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Acceptable piercings: ears, nipples, navel
    Unacceptable: everything else

In general I find piercings anywhere in the face (eyebrow, cheek, septum, cheek, lip) a turn-off, but oddly my favorite at one club had a huge septum ring and I always got dances from her anyway. Why? Because she let me grope her large natural titties while she grinded me to ecstasy :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ah, you made me realize I mis-spoke: navel piercings can be outright hot and make a girl sexier to me. That's the one exception (again, other than ear piercings, love me some sexy earrings)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Here's a piercing that always disappoints me, but does not gross me out so does not disqualify a dancer for me: when girls put those two little ball studs, in the two little dimples in her lower back (assuming she's not enough to have back dimples :). I love playing with those little back dimples, and I can't if there's piercings there
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    Nipples, its like your telling me don't try to suck my tits during this LD.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Piercings don't turn me off per se - I just hate when they get in my way and those are usually nipple piercings b/c I can suck a mean titty
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    SCPandit, I don't agree with you. A dancer with nipple piercings forced me to suck her tits.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Eyebrow and septum piercings are usually unattractive. Not a deal breaker but not a huge fan.
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    Dermal piercings are the worst followed by cheek piercings because the leave horrific scars. Dermal piercings are very difficult to maintain and they will eventually fall out anyway. When they fall out, sometimes in as little 2 months, they leave ugly permanent scars that may keloid as well.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Lip piercings are not attractive either.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Dermals are without a doubt the nastiest since they often appear as a scar or bandage on one side with cubic zirconium in the other. The ones I have seen have been in the lower back or occasionally the lower abdomen, though. So, I still think nipple piercings are worse even though they are less nasty, just because of where the damage is done.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion