Intelligence in a woman

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, April 14, 2017 6:52 PM
Turn on Turn off Or neutral?

66 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I vote turn on, as long as it doesn't make her a bitch.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Generally turn on.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Turn-on. Dumbassery in anybody is a turn-off.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    turn on. smarter women are sexier.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Turn on....
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Not at all if the brain is housed in a fugly body. If everything physical is equal, intelligence is a plus.
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    On
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Turn off - I find intelligence in a person interesting but for me intellectual interest and sexual interest are two separate things - I don't ever recall a chick's intelligence giving me a hard-on or the reason or one of the reasons I wanted to bang her. I don't find intelligence sexy nor necessarily feminine, I actually find a bit-ditzy more attractive and feminin/cute. When I see "smart chicks" on TV it doesn't turn me on - smart chicks to me come across as too manly and even maybe "too smart" to be really interested in sex b/c "she has so much more to offer".
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Turn-on. My ATF is one of the few strippers I've ever known who already *has* a bachelor's degree and isn't just [allegedly] working on one. This is one reason that I literally never get tired of her on our 16-hour dates (8pm to noon).
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    turn on. I can't deal with 'dumb as a rock'
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ is that the same chick that has 2 ex-BFs that are convicts and she's waiting for one of them to get out so she can marry him?
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Generally it's a turn on. At least for those I am interested in having a relationship with. At least a relationship longer than a trip to the VIP room for dances. An intelligent woman can act dumb, but a dumb woman cannot act smart, at least not for long.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    as with all else, i guess it's relative to the person. a girl of just average intelligence doesn't even know how to approach me, let alone seduce me. like Deuce, I have a 12 hour date coming up soon with a girl I met (not coincidentally) at a "high end" club. I would never even consider that with a girl who wasn't intelligent.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Papi: Yes -- you're very observant! Though she grew up in an upper-middle-class family in a wealthy suburb and has a bachelor's degree, she has been in rebellion against her parents since she was 12 and is primarily attracted to druggies and cons. She was torn between an ex-con boyfriend and a former husband who was about to get out of prison (again). She has made her decision and moved in with the ex-con at the end of March, which has put an end (for the time being) to our sleepovers. She'll be back -- she's too attracted to my huge . . . wallet to leave me for good :)
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    As long as she doesn't have some kind of complex about it. They need to be confident in their smarts. Women who feel the need to constantly validate their intellect and feel respected for it are annoying. And then they wonder aloud what men see in strippers... Men who are like that are also a pain, but at least I can tell them to fuck off without it being a scandal.
  • mmdv26
    7 years ago
    I'm neutral about it. Stupid girls can be a lot of fun.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I'll go for the smarts every time. Stupidity to me is a total turn-off.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Intelligence is everything for an SO or life partner. Not very important for a short-term fling. Important for something like a paid sugar arrangement that lasts for more than, say, 3 months. I don't know how @Smith could have a mult-year relationship with an 18-yr-old girl and fall in love. Very strange indeed.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Agree to an extent with RM. I do think intelligence is always a turn-on in a stripper. But if this is a one-time encounter, as long as she can keep me turned on and laughing and interested for 4 hours, I'm thrilled. On the other hand, I tend to be a serial ATFer, and often see my ATFs for months or years, and then intelligence is not just a turn-on, but is more likely to become more of a requirement.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Stupid girls can be a lot of fun." Lord help me, I agree with that, too. So much fucking fun, sometimes.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    Turn on
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Smarter than me? I don't want anyone smarter than me. [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Turn on.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I agree stupid can be a lot of fun, but not for long . For the long haul she needs to be intelligent, but if you are only looking for a quick romp stupid is fine, after all you don't want to talk to her with your dick in her mouth.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I'd like to agree with jackslashs statement "not smarter than me" but alas if I stuck to that I'd be setting the bar pretty low. Random is exactly right - if it's a sex partner then does it matter? If it's something more important than that then it does matter. Note - women (and men) that constant remind you how intelligent they are just plain suck.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Turn on. I would prefer a mute to stupid.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Total turn on...as long as they're not obnoxious about it (and think they're smarter than they are). I like to talk before and after a good VIP session, and I hate mindless small talk from a girl who can't carry a conversation. That said, as others have said, sometimes a complete ditz to just to fuck can be quite fun too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Usually a turn on.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    Definitely a turn on.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Intelligence in a woman? I'd rather have my penis in a woman.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I find big-tits in a woman a lot more interesting than intelligence in a woman - but hey I accept that not everyone is as enlightened as I am
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ lol My answer is neutral
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Follow-up question: are you guys giving credit for intelligence that is non-"book" intelligence? As I think about this, I realize that I absolutely do. I had an ATF for a long time who was of average intelligence (which does make her relatively smart among strippers, despite the fact that every StripperWeb girl is studying to be a brain surgeon and is too smart for her customers)... but, she had this amazing sharp sense of humor where she could make a hysterical observation about nearly any story, and was such an engaging and fun conversationalist that she made ME feel like I was a brilliant conversationalist also. More like "operational intelligence", maybe, despite the fact that she probably got a C in algebra, she would have gotten an A+ if there was an AP Interlocutor class. I gave her full intelligence credit, though -- she kept me laughing, engaged, and challenged to keep up with the level of repartee, along with a healthy dose of sexy thrown in. Maybe the TL;DR is that, while I think classic book-style intelligence is always a turn-on, brilliance in a number of other areas (especially conversation, repartee, humor, rhetoric) gets full credit from me, in the context of strip clubs.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Papi aren't big tits a sure sign of a large brain ? LOL
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Neutral.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Intelligence in a civilian women: turn on Intelligence in a stripper: turn off
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @subraman - what I was primarily thinking of is considered emotional intelligence, being able to read your customers and provide what they want. although a formal education can also indicate intelligence, in a woman what I find equally or even more attractive is the mental alertness you're describing where a woman has curiosity and conversational ability and charisma. it's actually the latter I was thinking of primarily.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    Turn on
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ 25: IME usually the bigger the tits the dumber they are, they can depend on their large tits to get what they want instead of having to use their brain :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @subraman... I think that the word you're looking for is 'charisma'.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    But dayyum Papi they sure are smart enough to use those big tits to get what they want ! . )
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I've met a lot of intelligent strippers stripping for a living. If they like me, they are very intelligent. They need the money and are willing to take off their clothes to get it. That's brilliant. Smarter than that and they might not be stripping. They might be a professional trading stocks like Dougster or making over 350K like the LMN guy.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    While I don't want a girl who can't hold a conversation, be careful what you ask for in an intelligent dancer. Remember what the club is for most of us.... it's a place to live out fantasies. If you want a girl to tell you what you are doing all wrong and how to do it right, just get married.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    Smart is good. But I have noticed in the real world that education and intelligence are not always related! Some of the stupidest people I have ever encountered have received a Master's or PHD - and overwhelmingly those degreed idiots are women. Fortunately, (in my experience) the idiot women with advanced degrees are also (almost always) fugly and self righteous. So I very seldom encounter educated idiots in strip clubs. I have encountered strippers who claimed college degrees and they always seemed capable of intelligent conversations and were aware of current events. More often, the intelligent strippers I encounter have learned "on the job" and in the world. They have less college than other jobs, but - perhaps - more real world experience. And I do enjoy conversations with those women. I also encounter dancers who claim to be going to college but many are either future idiot PHDs or are lying.= (I know - who could believe that a stripper would lie?)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Intelligence in a woman is always a good thing. But, lots of women think they are far more intelligent than they really are, often being more neurotic than intelligent. SJG More lesser banishing ritual: [view link]
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Years ago I read a study which concluded that the higher a woman's IQ was the more often she had sex and the more she enjoyed it.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Seinfeld got it right. Smart is sexy, but it's also threatening to a lot of men. Guess that's why women play dumb.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    this one particular stripper at spearmint rhino in the city of industry is a bit intimidating because of her intellect... I have to be so careful because it she carefully listens to every single word. she is way beyond me in intelligence and thought.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    and to add... the girl has a plan. she invest in real estate. her only vice is she does enjoy her good wine.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    neutral. as long as she has a basic level. any additional adds limited returns...
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    I vote neutral. OP really didn't define/express his meaning/scope of the term "intelligence". This is often interchangeable with "conversation skills", the general ability to grasp what you're talking about, the ability to think, understand, and perceive the "worldview" outside of ones own generational/economic/social caste box. I don't pursue a stripper or civilian woman to debate global warming or the effect of Fed rate hikes. Even in strip club world, being dumber than dirt can be a turnoff. Yet being too smarty beyond a point can be a turn off too. There was one prolific dancer poster on pink site who was very conversant, but would tend to build a clock when all the original poster wanted was to know what time it was.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    It doesn't do TOO much in whether it makes her more attractive or not. But it definitely is a plus to have a reason to have a long conversation with a totally (I'd hope totally) hot chick of my standards. For me that's a combo of ogling a fine ass and talking about something we both enjoy. Hell it may lead to other things. Of course talking with airheads is also fun because I get to be humorous and a slight ass and we can still enjoy our time together. Unfortunately NY is the state of hustlers, so if your a new face you don't get either right away.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    The one issue I may have with smart chicks in strip clubs is, I become more interested in being their romantic interest and less interested in smacking their ass (I don't normally do that btw). So that may be an issue in the strip club world.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    estafador. age is a major factor here. i myself am an old fart. 67. ANY romantic feelings and intentions are NO WAY. for you...? at your age sir... you are walking through a mine field.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I can get intellectual stimulation from various sources including TUSCL :) - when I'm w/ a woman I'm looking-for/need a different type of stimulation
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @justme ...so your saying only go for dumb broads?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    no. if you 'click'.... give it a try. even to the point of pushing the envelope.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Intelligence is always a plus. But watchout, women tend to think in moralistic ways, and you want a woman who actually is smart enough to see beyond this. Many smart women are not as smart as they think they are. SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ So it is smart to have no morals? Is there an APB out for SJG? I'm afraid some village may be missing it's idiot.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Stupid girls, who think they're smart, are a turn off.
  • TxVegas
    7 years ago
    Intelligence is a turn on for me. Role playing as a dumb girl can be hot too.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "Stupid girls, who think they're smart, are a turn off." Agreed. That's my own main point too. Lots of girls think they are smart, but really they are neurotic and moralistic. I also find gawker's comment intriguing, "Years ago I read a study which concluded that the higher a woman's IQ was the more often she had sex and the more she enjoyed it." SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Consider this example, chatty London Chaos Magik Girl; she has lots and lots of videos: [view link] Do you consider her to be intelligent? Is she not as smart as she thinks she is, being neurotic. moralistic, or just bossy? Does her intelligence make her more or less sexually appealing? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I've known via online and telephone, women who are even more chatty than this chaos magic girl. And some far more moralistic and closed minded. I say intelligence in women is good. LondonGuy, what is different about North London and the rest of London, and why did chaos magic originate there? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Replying to gawker above, I think there is a lot to be said for the idea that the more intelligent a girl is, the more sex she has. Girls grow up in peer culture, and quickly the idea develops that they have to withhold. As on told me, "If you have the hole, you defend it." And she went on and on explaining about how they ostracized "sluts". And this woman things she is smart, but she is not. The girl who is really intelligent is going to be less dependent on peer approval, and less caring about peer rejection. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion