tuscl

When being Frank backfires

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Thursday, April 13, 2017 12:18 PM
So I be at the club and have become more Frank about the type of women I want. I don't set strict standards on most things. Fake tits, as long as their not unsightly (bolt ons are unsightly). Light skinned ok, dark skinned.... variants. But a gut, sorry only women allowed to have a slight gut is the women I'm dating. I didn't come to the strip club to look at non model types (yes slim waist with a big behind is model type but in a different category). No matter the genre, modeling universally agrees (except lane Bryant) that you need to have a trim stomach. And this ain't the dating world so get your ass in the gym. I do it for you, so do it for me. Anywho, I have become a half and half in clubs, some women hate my guts due to word of mouth of how disrespectful I am, calling them "fat" and such. The other half just eventually don't care after I consistently tip dancers on stage whether my type or not (unfortunately I keep going to clubs where the bar IS the sitting area circling the stage). But that isn't the worst thing about being Frank. The worst is when bird looking anorexic (no shape just walking sticks IMO) approach me because they THINK I like them skinny. And now I'm forced to interrupt two lazy women's conversation because they have the figure I'm looking for but haven't approached me all night thus giving them the leverage of power to dictate what kind of performance I get. And it just resets the cycle all over again for the new batch of dancers. What a pain.

19 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I'm really picky who I settle with, but I think I'm more open minded than you. Yes, I go for spinner Asians, but my CF is a tall skinny white blonde who rocks my world for very little money. If I held an illusion of what my "perfect" dancer was like, not only would I miss out of my CF's talents, but I would probably get taken big time with a dancer who fit an arbitrary checklist but was not really a good fit.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Estafador have you tried tipping the ones you like on stage a bit extra and asking them to stop by where you are sitting after their set is finished. Most of the time that does the trick for me.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Being "frank" doesn't require one to be a dick, calling the dancers names.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I get it. I like em the same way. big butt, flat stomach and a pretty face. unfortunately these types are uncommon in that most of the strippers with any kind of shape have a busted face or the ones with a face easy on the eyes have no shape. it sucks.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I'm willing to tolerate a small gut but even most of them still have busted faces.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Wow. I hate to say it but georgmicrodong actually said something that is both on topic and kind of brilliant. ;) Normally I just expect him to complain about how hard it is to ignore the trolls!
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I don't call them names, just tell them they have too much gut and I'm not interested. They themselves say I call them fat.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Estaf: Why insult them at all, though, even if the insult isn't "you're fat"? To me, "You're not my type" is frank; "You have too much gut" is an outright insult.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I don't like wasting people's time. In NY, these women be hungry to snatch a John. And if you give roundabout answers about why or don't give a reason as to why they won't leave unless they get you to bite or just become frustrated with your awkwardness. I used to simply say they're not my type then they'd proceed to sit near or on me to persuade otherwise. No matter stripper or regular, these women be confusing as shit.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    If a dancer asks why I'm passing on them, I tell them "I'm not feeling it.". This doesn't mean they don't get upset, but it does move the dismissal away from their physical attributes
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Being Ishmael (almost) never backfires... I manage to be direct without calling anyone fat and such. But if the rest of you guys want to be shitty to dancers, then that possibly helps me... Carry on.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I am always frank and earnest with women. In Chicago, I'm Frank; but in Miami, I'm Earnest.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    They're not lazy. They just don't want to approach someone with your reputation.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Who the fuck is Frank?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    If they're not my type, instead of insulting them, I simply tell them girls that are my type.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Being frank? You mean you are discussion with the girls who you like and who you don't like? Don't do that. Just wait until you find one you want, and then go after her. Most guys have types. But part of the fun of strip clubs is learning to engage with other types. SJG
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    You should have just told them you are Estafador! There's no sense lying to them by telling them you're Frank.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    "I don't call them names..." No, you just tell them they're fat. And then call them lazy when word gets around as to what kind of a douchebag you are and they choose not to put up with your shit. Yeah, no name calling there, so you're good. What they *hell* are those stupid bitches thinking? /s
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    A brunette says to her blonde friend, "I want to be frank. I would like to have sex with you." The blonde replies, " OK. But next time I get to be Frank."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion