tuscl

Strippers or Club staff talking about online chatter

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
During a club visit, I heard two strippers discussing / complaining about an online strip club forum where both the club and themselves as individuals were being discussed. Fair to say, the online chat fell short of flattering.

It's a forum I visit and use occasionally (yes... I sometimes cheat on Founder #hangshead). My handle was not mentioned, but it was interesting to hear them discuss other forum users and their opinions.

Just curious if anyone else here has been present when dancers or club staff are discussing online chatter in real life, particularly chatter that you are involved with.

It's a bit odd, and feels like spying in a way.

11 comments

• a21985
    7 years ago
    Speaking of dancers who participate in these customer focused SC forums, whatever happened to Nina? She was quote vocal on here and another more regional site too...

But to you're point, I have not come across that, sounds like it could get awkward...or you can use it to your benefit (half price bj for a good review?). I got the vibe that strippers who get involved in SC forums are more of the kind that would go on SW and not really do the things I look for in a dancer...
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    What do they say...

What perverts they are
    How cheap they are
    How they would rather kiss a dog

What?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Nina is here, but not as frequent in posting. She contributed to that "value of extras" thread from a couple of weeks ago.

These two dancers were not participating in the discussion (they liked to watch...). I assume they heard that they were being talked about from someone in the club and went to check it out.

While I think that the number of dancers who participate in online discussions is small, I suspect that the number who are aware of forums like this and lurk is larger.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I think I read on another forum that Nina is taking more of a low profile on these types of boards.

Also, I don't agree with naming names in reviews.
    If you are creative enough, a person can review a club and the reader can read between the lines what happens there without calling out a dancer by her real or stage name.
  • s88
    7 years ago
    A dancer said at her old club, dancers checked the other site all the time to see who was saying what and how much about what hoe. My dancer said a group of "clean" dancers (AKA not cheap) got together and one of them said she would write a post pretending to be a PL that the cheapest/biggest hoe in the SC ripped off a guy on the website. The post worked and in 1 week the cheapest hoe switched to the other SC in the city because she lost all her PLs.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    A few years ago I was sitting at the club and drinking with my fav "Tiffany" and her best friend. Tiffany complained that she had been mentioned in a strip club review and was not pleased. She showed me the TUSCL review on her iPhone. The review did not seem that bad to me, but it said she had "a limited menu," which I had not found to be the case. The 2 strippers did not like being reviewed and judged, and so I pretended never to have heard of TUSCL.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I NEVER mention to any dancer that I participate here, and the subject has never come up, even with the ATF. I honestly think a fair percentage of dancers either don't know about TUSCL or don't read it often. If I were a dancer I'd certainly check the reviews of my club from time to time.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yep. I as far as the dancers are concerned, I have no idea that sites like this exist.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Dancers and custies mostly have differing, if not competing, club-agendas - thus they are usually not gonna see things from the same POV.

I assume most dancers don't care for the way we look at things here on TUSCL. .

But this probably applies to any line of work where the employees and customers see things from different POVs (e.g. food-servers vs diners, etc).
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    But to answer the OP question; the only dancers I've seen mention TUSCL have been the girls over on StripperWeb.com and we are usually not seen in a kind light over there except they sometimes reference our reviews as a way to get some knowledge of clubs a dancer may want to know about).
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I would not tell any girls that I post on this forum.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion