tuscl

What was your very first 'extras' experience ITC like?

Thursday, April 6, 2017 7:50 PM
Mines was good and random. At The Body when it was Secrets. I didn't even pay for VIP. I told her $80 solid and she best to make it work and she did. She was bad but fell off when I last saw her sometime last year. Head with a coat the rode me reverse cowgirl. I was floored with how easy that was.

39 comments

• footballguy
    7 years ago
    Went to a strip club for the first time in several years, I knew the club I was going to allowed two way contact but didn't know it was an extras club (or that extras actually even existed in strip clubs). I figured I go and get a few lap dances and then leave. Spent a couple hours at the club and got some good lap dances with two way contact. I was about to leave been then saw a gorgeous dancer in stage. I stayed a while longer and got some dances from her then decided to go the the VIP with her. Again, I didnt know about extras, just figured the dances would be a little better. A couple minutes into our VIP time and she took unzipped me, pulled it out and started giving me a HJ. That's what got me hooked, I started seeking out extras and it wasn't too long before I started getting FS ITC.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    What does ITC mean ? From how you guys talk it sounds like something to do with sex
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    Chuuch! That's what I mainly go for and The Body in Miami got me covered. I didn't know that went down like that. Homegirl propositioned me. I just knew of Backpage.
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    I was lost but I perused the glossary to understand the lingo. ITC means in the club.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Thanks. My first experience was at a little club named follies. I was surprised when a female grabbed me by my genitals and ask to have sexual experience with her. I obliged of course.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ UGK: There's a glossary link at the bottom of that page
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ of the TUSCL page
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    For most of my clubbing career I was not an extras-guy. I started SCing when I lived in Dallas in the 2000s and Dallas clubs have virtually no extras. I didn't know, or was not convinced, extras could be had till I joined TUSCL in early 2012. I think my first extras occurrence was in early 2012 as I described in my lonnnnnnng article called "Barebacked Against My Will "
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Back when I was a little skinnier. Asian dancer at the go-to club near me. Slid her hand right over the top of my pants to grab what she wanted to grab. I was quite pleased.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    UGK - did you just say genitals? This isn't a doctors office or a court of law, loosen up a bit. My first was probably my 2nd or 3rd SC visit once I moved back to the Detroit area. I still thought extras were a myth. I took a girl down to a VIP room and the bouncer wasn't there so we were just waiting. All of the sudden the dancer pulled me up against a wall and started DFK. The bouncer came back and she immediately stopped, but as soon as we got into the VIP, there was no dancing and she went right back to DFK. As soon as the first song ended, unprompted, she said " I can do just dances, or 150 for a blowjob, 250 if you want to fuck. I guarantee you my pussy is tighter than your wife's" and then she proceeded to take my hand, shoved it in her panties, and proved that sure enough her pussy was indeed tighter than my wife's. I helped myself to the full menu and have clubbed solely for the extras ever since.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    90 minutes after a vice raid at the Memphis Platinum Plus. I get my first BBBJ in a strip club: After the cops left, I met Angel. A cute petite thing in a pink dress like Tinkerbell. We went to the couch room. She asked "what are your rules?" I replied "I don't have any. What are yours?" She replied "I don't have any either". Do you know what was under that pink dress? NOTHING! She got my dick out and was stroking the hell out of him. I asked "Isn't your hand getting tired?" She responded "YES" and then her head went into my lap. She swolled and did not ask for a tip. All I could think of was, I just got a BJ in a club that was just raided by the cops.
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    PC can you share the link to your article?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Click on my name or avatar, that takes you to my profile page - scroll all the way to the bottom of my profile page where links for my reviews, comments, articles, are - click on my "Articles" link and that will list all my articles. Giving you the long-way in case you don't yet know how to navigate TUSCL so you cqlan learn - let me know if you still can't find it.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "the dancer pulled me up against a wall and started DFK." That sounds hot. "I guarantee you my pussy is tighter than your wife's" Sounds like a keeper!
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I started strip clubbing in my early 60's and didn't have a clue about extras. I'd met a young dancer (19 or 20) and over drinks and lap dances we hit it off so I asked her to join me for an hour VIP. She dances naked stroked me through my pants and then took my dick out and gave me a great Bbbj . Then she had me lay back on the couch and she sat on my lap and laid back into me and reached down and slopped me into her she rhythmically rocked back and forth and I came in her. She never asked for a tip. I still see her occasionally and she's given me sex ( no charge) otc several times when she's broke I'll occasionally send her $50 or $100 but it's not connected. She's an addict and a little crazy but free is good.
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    I took a Guatemalan dancer named Columbia into the VIP because she was running a little hot. Right off the bat she started stick shifting me and said, "help me cum!" Now I don't SC for the fuckin'. There are plenty of easier ways to do that if I wanted. But hey, I was in a gentlemen's club and I'm a gentleman, so I helped her by stuffing my hand down her panties to strum her clit. She starts babbling all sort of Spanish in my ear, but about the only thing I understand is, "mas, mas!" I have no idea what was going through my brain. I went bowling. UKG, that's where you take your thumb and two middle fingers, stick the 2 in the pink and your thumb in the stink. I'd never done it before, and haven't done it since. Columbia took off just like the space shuttle.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    It was at a club not known for extras, although I didn't see reason why extras couldn't happen there. The blonde with the big tits and ass just whipped it out and let me cum in her mouth. She must have let a little dribble out, because she got a baby wipe out of her little purse to clean herself off.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    It was 2007 and I had no idea extras were available. It was also the first nude club I had been to. Most of the clubs I visited before this one only allowed minimal one way contact. The club had a few very small rooms with a curtain that didn't quite fully cover the entrance to the room. On my first visit, later at night around 10pm, I had a few private dances with a hot, young blonde. Enhanced rack but she had beautiful face and hair. Downside was her attitude, like she really did not want to be there, distracted or something. Much 2 way contact, but no extras. Went to the club a week later in the afternoon. Only a few girls working, and few customers. One attractive older (late 30's) dancer took me to a private room. About a minute into the dance she said a BJ was 60 or FS was 100. I was shocked, but decided on a BJ and left the club very satisfied. A few weeks later the club was raided and the private rooms were gone. It closed down less than 6 months after that.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I tried just asking an almost tattoo-free (only a small one on her wrist) blond with pale skin and enormous tits and she shot me down. Still had a fun dance. Next night went back to the same club hoping I could convince her. She wasn't there but found another tattoo-free girl with darker skin, curly hair, and smaller tits. Just asked for a BJ and she gave me sloppy one! Brilliant stuff! ;)
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    After moving to the Detroit area, I stopped at a strip club after work. When a dancer and I went to VIP, she unzipped me and took out my dick. The rest is history.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    1978, 17th birthday, Ft. Erie, CA, Asian spinner named "Kim", a couple of hours of raw debouchery, paid for by my friends. I was pretty drunk, so I don't recall it all, but I remember her hard, slim body riding me, under me, and basically doing everything I asked.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    My first true extra was at PP Columbia SC and was not surprise. I knew she did extras. She wanted to fuck since it wasn't as obvious but I wanted a bbbj, which she obliged and spit in the couch cushions. I made some comment and she said "do you really think I'm the first girl here to do that?" Ahhh good times...maybe they will come again to clubs within driving distance from me.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Ah...the first time my ATF put a nipple in my mouth. At my 'no extras' club that was a big deal to me. Eventually I found dancers who did quite a bit more, but since this is still extremely rare, I cherish what the Follies crowd would consider foreplay. That being said...I don't go to the club for orgasms. There are clubs to go to for that but they're a long drive for me.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I agree with the sacred right to put people on ignore. It can a "win" or a "loss" depending on the person put on ignore and the real reason (often different from the official reason) for doing it.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    I went to the landing strip after a twenty year hiatus and was immediately pounced on by a a hungry brunette with plenty of moxie. She was feeling me up and acting like she was hot and bothered. I let her lead me to the VIP (who knew they had a hidey hole?). After sucking and then fucking me (no cover-Jesus!) she told me I owed her $400.00 which I paid, not knowing any better. Thanks to this site and its erudite members (you know who you are and were) I am a lot better at this game now. It was exciting to see how things had changed in the business.
  • El_barto15
    7 years ago
    At a SC in Juarez named Wonderland (tried to added i here so i can share reviews but it has not shown up ) i bought a Drink to one girl, in J-town SCs you can grope when the girl is enjoying her drink.. i complimented her big tits.. she told me he was breast feeding and thats why they were so big and juicy. I took her up to private dance and she pull them out .. man... i naively thought out loud "i but they are great for TF" .. to what she just looked me in the eyes.. kneeled down and took jr out and she proceed to TF me... wow! Ever since i try to get more action on VIPs.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    I got a prayer and confession at the church. The devil sprayed all over tits and face!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Years ago at the Foxy Lady, I got a string of dances with a fit, hot blonde. There came a point where she pulled my dick out, got a condom on, and suddenly I was having sex in a non-extras club. Note that this was my first time getting extras, because I didn't know such things were possible. Really... it was *years* ago. I was much younger and in better shape at that time, and I think she just wanted to get laid. I regard it as a rainbow unicorn event and don't expect it to ever happen again unless I'm draped in Rolex watches like a Christmas tree
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    It was a little hole in the wall place in upstate from new york. I was on my way back to my hotel from meetings. It was windy, below zero and outside that day and I had on long john pants under my dress pants. I went back with a cute little blonde spinner to the broom closet size private room for a dance. She got naked and started her dance then climbed onto my lap and whispered in my ear asking if I wanted her to take care of that(as she rubbed my little head) by kissing it to make it better? We agreed on price and I got my first ITC BBBJCIMWS. The only comment she had about my long john was to comment that I was smart to wear them if I was going to be outside and that she had put baggy sweat pants on over her jeans and a sweat shirt and scarf under her coat when she had come in earlier that day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Another Phoenix TUSCLer told me dessertscrub's first ITC extras was at a male-review - not that there's anything wrong with that. I guess that may be why he's so obsessed w/ the magic wand?
  • s88
    7 years ago
    What is an extra? a pre-priced service beyond grinding? or anything but grinding even if its "free" with the basic price?
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    I know the OP gets to choose on his thread, but I'd venture to say that it's anything outside ultra/high mileage (so not just past grinding, but also past groping, titty sucking, fingering, LDK, over the pants handy) that is usually (but not always) pre-paid for and often involves a pop.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    It was closing time at SG in OP on my first visit. A really tight, sexy Cuban. This was when I though there was no sex in the Champagne Room. I had actually wanted to take this tall, muscular Sarasota blonde, but she was tied with some old man and I was looking to wrap the night up. As a whole, it was disappointing. All covered, and all done with the vigor of just trying to get it over with. I had gotten so used to barebacking with monogamous partners, that the condom really killed the fun - not that I'm going to have a one-night stand with anyone, especially a sex worker, without protection. That's why I have given up on "extras" and just enjoy mileage. With an exception for 10s and unicorns.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Some will say if she makes contact w/ your bare-dick then you are in extras-territory.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    From the TUSCL glossary: Extras: Prostitution, done within a stripclub with at least the tacit permission of the management. Extras are normally performed with your pants down and are classified into HJ (hand jobs), BJ (blowjobs) and FS (full service). There may be limits on how much service management will allow.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    It was in a long since closed club in Cleveland that was known for extras. I had visited several times before, but didn't see any dancers that appealed to me. I went during the early evening, and there were a few more dancers than normal, and only two other customers. I got a dance from a sexy looking blonde who promised much but wanted far too much. So I quit after two songs. As I left this older light skinned black girl walks up to me and says, "I tried to warn you about her. She give lame dances." I kind of brushed her off, and headed back to the stage. She was undeterred and sat down next to me. I stayed at the stage for about 45 minutes waiting for an a well known extras girl I asked for some dances to be available. Unfortunately she seemed to have an endless stream of appointments show up in the door. As each dancer got on stage the persistent dancer gave me the low down of each dancer. She points out a biker looking chick I had a dance with before, and says "she gives a very tame dance." I told her yes I know. She proceed to tell me about every dancers, and she was spot on about the dancers I knew of. Eventually she gets on stage. She was fairly fit with a decent body, 7 face, 9 body except for her tits which were a bit droopy but still not bad looking. She did lots of teasing on stage then sat down right next to me again. She upped her game even more, whispering in my ear all she was going to do to me in the back, nibbling my neck and ears. She was determined to get me in the back and I was just as determined to wait it out for the hot well known extras blonde. Normally by this time I start getting tired of such a persistent dancer, but she was decent company, and it didn't hurt that she had started rubbing her fingertips on my crotch. I waited it out for another half hour, until the blonde I asked for dances with told me one of her customers had paid for the rest of her night and she left the club with him. The next time the dancer asked me to head to the VIP I agreed. Starts off with $200 for everything. I answer I didn't have that much, and she asks what I have, I mention $100, and she says she can work with that. She tells me to take off my pants, and she starts grinding her panties covered crotch on me. Second song she lies down on me and inserts my fingers into her pussy, and tells me to go to town, while she gives me a hand job. I last three more songs before exploding all over her stomach. We clean up and go. I got a few other good dances at the club, but the club soon closed.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I remember my first time for sure. I thought the best you could ever get was dances with lots of two way touching. I was at a club in Detroit with a co-worker. I knew he hadn't had a dance before so I paid a girl he had his eye on to take him to the dance area for two dances. A black girl comes over and comments about how nice I am to buy my friend dances. She then says "Do you like BJs? I'll blow you for $" I agree, and she takes me to private area and does as she said she would. It took me coming to this site to realize how often extras can happen.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    in the LA area... my first time that a girl asked me if i wanted a bj... was at first exciting until she pulled a condom out of her purse. i had stupidly paid her first a big tip. shit.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Back around 1999 I was at a club call The Pad in Covington Kentucky that has long since closed. As far as I knew the club was not known for ITC extras but was a nice place to arrange OTC. It was getting close to closing and a decent looking brunette came up to me saying she needed to make some money. I offered $100 to meet at her place after closing but she said she couldn't do that since she lived with her parents but said she would come to my place. When I explained that I lived almost an hour away she looked disappointed and started looking for another PL in a very empty club with only about 3 guys and 5 or 6 dancers. She came back about 10 minutes later and said that if I gave the bartender 20 and gave her the other $80 we could go back to the dressing room. The wooden bench wasn't very comfortable but she did a great job. At one point one of the other girls came back to get changed and looked at the girl I was with and told her to stop wasting all her money and to get an apartment like a grown up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion