tuscl

Rate the SW )potential) dancer

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, March 29, 2017 9:44 AM
Pic shown in SW thread: [view link]

31 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    She's def my type, love the old-school hourglass curvy figure - would love to suck those big soft boobs
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Id get a dance from her assuming her face isn't horrible.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Papi isn't she a bit undersized for your taste, or has your choice of women been blown out of proportion like a fishing story?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Not my type.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    I like the shape; wonder how tall she is..... with a pretty face - a yes
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Not sure I'd need to see her and chat for a few.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ ime: I've turned down many a dancer for not being curvy-enough but have never turned down a dancer for being too curvy - this girl is def curvy-enough for me but I've def been with many curvier ones usually ebony brickhouses
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Not sure, the tits look like gophers, real, but gophers.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Not for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Not really my type but I might pay to play with those tits especially if she has a pretty face, she has a fun personality, and I'm high.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    The body is between a 6-7. A pretty face and firm perky ass could put her over a seven; but a mudflap ass or unattractive face could drop her to a six or less.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Not my type
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    6 body, so with a 9 or above face she'd be on the list, but not my "type".
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Looks good
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    A strong possibility.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    She looks a bit older and a bit soft, I've always liked my womenz on the softer-side and not too young, but I'm aware most mongers prefer them young and firm. I'd think she may have a hard-time competing against 21 y/o hardbodies on nightshift at top clubs, but she could probably do well at a mid-tier club or dayshift of a top club.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    If she had a pretty face I would definitely say yes. You guys need to give her more credit, she's nude probably without any makeup on. If she was all dolled up in a hot outfit putting her boobs on display inside a club I guarantee her body would look better. I've seen 6s become 8s under the lights and with the right outfit on, and that's not any different for this dancer.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, she could look better dolled up and in a naughty outfit. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'd do her, I give her an 8.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i would have to see her in person... then maybe a flicha drink before making a decision.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Ehh...maybe a little too old and too flabby
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Not the tiniest bit my type, but I can see how guys who like their women more Ruben-esque would go crazy for her
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Hope she is pretty because her body really isn't my type.
  • Rabbit21
    7 years ago
    Thought she was hot. Definitely would be happy to talk to her.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    7 years ago
    I'm with Papi. He and I have similar preferences in our dancers. I'd become a regular of hers if she danced at a club near me. (I may have to MapQuest the distance between Denver and Seattle, and possibly loosen my current driving distance limit for club-going.)
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Based on the body I'd say she's a 7-8. A nice face, ass and personality could make her a 9. A bad face or ass could drop her to a 6. A stripperweb personality could make her a 3.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Definitely give her a shot. Her face and personality will determine whether that shot turns into volley fire. My ATF opened my eyes to the pleasures to be found consorting with plusher women. She has almost exactly the same shape as my ATF does now, five years after quitting dancing and birthing another child. Except my ATF's boobs are less droopy and and beautiful succulent nipples. For a moment, I thought it *was* her, but there are some missing tats. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    She does seem comfortable w/ her body - other dancers in the past that have posted pics on SW have usually been clothed or a dancer-outfit - but ms-curvy here went w/ her birthday-suit (not even a g-string) - makes me wanna get lappers from her even more
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Agree with Papi - definitely lap-worthy, even if for a few songs.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    She should get out there and make a DIFFERENCE!
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    I've done worst so...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion