tuscl

Dancers switching jobs within strip clubs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
We have all heard stories about waitresses becoming strippers and strippers becoming bar tenders, etc. I've come up with a new one. Stripper becoming drug dealer. Is that a step up or down?

13 comments

• jester214
    8 years ago
    Lot of factors but I'd say worse.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Would not be surprised if it's more common than one would think - some street-wise dancers may even pimp other younger less experienced girls
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Why would she have to give up stripping to become a drug dealer? I've known several ladies that did both.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I am so naive. I have no clue about drugs, drug dealing, or the profit from dealing.

To switch from stripper to waitress seems guaranteed to be less profitable unless she's a pig- - but then who knows?
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    I know a few strippers that deal drugs in the SC's they dance at
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    A lot of dancers buy drugs for their own use and then sell some of the drugs to each other--pills, weed, coke, heroin. A few dancers will buy drugs for the purpose of re-sale and become dealers. Most clubs frown on dealer dancers, and some dancers are told to leave.

I also knew a waitress at a club who sold weed and pills to dancers and customers.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    whodey, her union probably said she couldn't strip if she was dealing.

I bet you go to clubs that a staffed by scabs. Not brilliant. Look for the union label!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Strippers buy and sell drugs to P/L's all the time; usually pills in my experience. I suppose in S. FL coke is still big but around here it's not like it used to be.

I used to give my ATF pot all the time for "free" but she made it worth my while so maybe no SO free.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Stripper becoming a drug dealer...

That's more of a lateral move.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    A step down. More risk. Probably same income. More severe criminal penalties. If a stripper pisses of a manager or customer, she can switch clubs. If a dealer pisses off her boss or customer, they catch a beating or worse.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I thought a small minority were always both?
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I was approached by a stripper that asked me if I had any drugs then offered to sell me some. Sure most of them are involved with drugs but don't bring me into it because i'm not interested.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    At one time strippers were my main source of weed. It's very easy to get drugs from strippers. But they weren't full time dealers, more like part time opportunists.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion