tuscl

The Christina

gawker
Older than dirt
There's a 27 year old dancer who I've known for 8 years. We get together about once a month, sometimes at a hotel, sometimes for coffee & talk. She doesn't charge me and I help her out with $40 or $60 every now & then. We're getting together tomorrow and she told me that she's got an appointment next week to have her nipples pierced as well as her "coochie". She has a landing strip and I'm told they she's having a Christina done.
CHRISTINA: The Christina is an aesthetic surface piercing placed through the skin of the mons pubis exiting where the outer labia come to an apex. Not every woman is “built” for this piercing and anatomy plays a big role on the placement and jewelry options. We pierce and install either a curved barbell or an L-bar. The ends of the barbell should not protrude (to help reduce the risk of migration) such as m&m ends, disks, domes or flat gems.

A woman with the correct anatomy will have pronounced and pinchable skin at the apex of the outer labia. This will aid (not guarantee) in the reduction of rejection. The Christina, like the outer labia, heals slowly and special care needs to be taken to reduce the jewelry from being bumped around – a bit of common sense and diligent aftercare is all that is needed.

Minimum healing time: 8 months

Now she has no tattoos and no piercings other than her ears. I dislike piercings especially on the vaginaShoild I try to talk her out of it?

11 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    8 months healing time! That's ridiculous. If true and not a typo, tell her fucking will be sharply curtailed during the healing time. Hard fucking at least.

I would try to talk her out of it one time and maybe even suggest it could be a deal breaker for you? Girls do crazy shit and in my opinion, this qualifies as crazy shit.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I have never heard of this before, and I don't think she should have it done. However, you can't talk crazy strippers out of anything.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Sounds like its going to be nothing but problems. I wonder which Christina it's named after?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I'm not bothered by piercings unless they are excessive, but 8 months healing time seems unbelievable. If true that should be a deal breaker to anybody who thinks about it.

Did the girl tell you about the healing time? I think she must have misunderstood.

The overall 4got vote: not brilliant! :(
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Tell her that you think she should get a bone through her nose at the same time.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I hate pierced nipples but it's not my place to offer advice to any woman in this matter. Unless she asks.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Fuck the Christina... Tell her to get "The Kramer" instead.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GAPbZDit5_…
  • sshrfrsky
    8 years ago
    From the description , sounds pretty stupid if indeed a 8 month recovery.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    She's not getting her ass, tongue or mouth pierced is she? Problem solved.

:)

Seriously, are you going to be so turned off that you won't be able to fuck her when it heals? Talking her out of it is probably a fool's game. She might decide to resent your "interference."
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    Building on what GMD/Rockstar said, I'd probably not try to talk her out of it unless she asks for your thoughts on the matter or at least expresses some sort of indecision on her own. That said, I don't really know your relationship with her and its kinda hard to generalize.

If they are her fist body piercings, maybe encourage her to take it slow, start with the nipples and see how it goes? Maybe she'll decide against it before getting around to it.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I think it's 8 weeks, not 8 months. I had a friend who wrote a story about when she had hers done; it took weeks and she had to pee standing up and sideways. At least that's what she wrote!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion