tuscl

Extras

beside Tropical Lei where in SoCal will dancers do extras?

23 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    They take extra money I have heard)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Are you implying that you want dancers to provide sexual services beyond those that are legal?

Shame on you! This is a respectable industry, and perverts like you are giving it a bad name. Maybe you should go troll backpages or something for your "extras". Stop trying to corrupt dancers.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Extra what?
  • paulpeter
    8 years ago
    extra fun!
  • paulpeter
    8 years ago
    English please
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    There are no British dancers in Southern California. Duh.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    That point when you should have realized that no one here is taking you seriously?

It lies on the distant horizon behind you.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I plan to agree with desertscrub.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Just as a serious comment, just because a dancer will give me extras, she may not for you. And you may get extras from a dancer who won't for me.

So you see, you're really on your own.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Lessee.....OP just joined, has zero reviews, and is asking for classified intel?
    Sorry. No way I'm gonna part with such valuable intel to an unvetted noob.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    lowpaw, the intel is pointless. A girl who gives you extras will not reliably give them to me...and my extras girl may not play for both teams...
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    ^yes its understood by most of us that just because a dancer plays nice with one PL doesn't mean she will with another. Hell she might do a 180 the next day and reverse her strategy. With dancers, who the fuck can tell? But there are clubs that are way more mileage friendly than others as a general rule. And you can't always tell just by walking in. That kind of intel is valuable and not given away to just anyone. And of course anyone can find out this info for themselves if they are willing to pony up a cover charge and find out for themselves, but many are lazy and want others to spend the time & money so that they don't have to.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ rockstar:

I think you may be suffering a bit from "familiarity" - AFAIK you club in Chicago and mostly at "Heavenly Bodies" which AFAIK is low-mileage w/ cameras - in a setting like that a regular may be able to sneak a little extra-mileage; but in known extras-clubs 99% of the time one just needs to have the cash for the going-rate - after-all dancers are there to make $$$ by selling expensive VIPs, not necessarily turn away custies, especially in extras-clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ Paul:

The TUSCL M.O. is not to give detailed info to someone that just shows-up out of the blue and has no TUSCL history - after-all extras are illegal and usually best kept on the down-lo - write some good-reviews and contribute to the site or do your homework and read reviews of other clubs.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Theirs a lot of extras talk recently
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    To answer the OP, I believe that they do it most places in SoCal. In San Francisco they do it, but where I am, Santa Clara County, it is strict no touching, except of course in our underground Mexican Bar and Viet Night Club circuit, but that comes and goes.

We are getting lots of new posters.

I don't go along with the 'extras' concept. And letting girls sell you dances is a chumps game.

If the girl is sitting with you, you should be tipping her, just as a show of respect.

Better to get your girl off script and make it happen with her in the front room, as if you had just met her at a party. Get a makeout session going, then you invite her to the back room when your own pants are to come down. If you can't do FS ITC, then DATY her. Then take her home with you and continue.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    until you kinda establish a valid account you CANNOT expect easy recommendations.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i am sure that even i am NOT valid with some of the members.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Do crabs count as extras?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Desert, what prompted THAT outburst??
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure that desertscrub correctly noted the newbie who started the thread.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    txt dot - That seems to happen a lot here....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion