tuscl

"Adjust your cock"

Got a lap dance from this woman and at the beginning she suggested I adjust my cock to be more comfortable. I moved him around a bit. But then she said it again.

I'm dense as fuck without explicit instructions. After we were done and I had left I realized that maybe she meant take it out? What do you think?

This wasn't in the VIP area, not used to such explicit contact in the lapdance area.

21 comments

• impala
    8 years ago
    Only one way to find out, go back and take mr. Happy out
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I guess, do what she tells you
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I often adjust the little head during a dance, and it seems very considerate of her to tell you that it's ok to do so. I seriously doubt that she was telling you to take it out.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    It's possible, but most strippers aren't coy about asking a guy to take his dick out, if that's what they want.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Obviously if your cock isn't free to expand to its full length due to underwear or bad positioning, it's going to be a painful LD! I used to be shy about that but now I'll even stop a dancer so I can adjust myself. Dancers even seem to like that; they can feel the results of their efforts with proper positing. Easier for a HJ too.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Or you could just ask her to help you with that.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I've had girls who meant that they want me to to position it south to north (with the head up next to my belly button) rather than north-to-south, to give room for expansion. And, also, I'm lying about the head reaching my belly button.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Ha! There's only a few dancers in my club I would ever suggest that to. It's not an extras club...but yes the occasional HJ is available with the right girl.
  • houjack
    8 years ago
    I've had dancers adjust it for me before. I remember the first time like it was yesterday. I strolled into the club later than I usually do. My fav day shift girl comes over and says "I'm leaving in 30 minutes." I make sad face. She says "let's go" and brings me to lap dance area and starts dancing immediately. As soon as she notices I'm hard she uses her hand, staying outside my pants, to move the rocket into the position she knows I like the best. She grinds like her day depends on me finishing, probably her best work ever. She succeeds. What a great memory.

In case anyone is curious, and mostly to answer OP. Normally I point and grow down a pant leg. But for best dance results I position such that it points to belly button.

Oh, and I don't even ask or wait, if I feel the nees to adjust, I just do it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've had some tell me to adjustit, and many more who will grab it over the pants and adjust it themselves, they either do it for their comfort or for you to enjoy a better grind, so no it was not code-talk for taking it out.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I've had plenty of women adjust my dick without asking, and my regulars will also do that without asking--especially since they know why I'm there.

If the OP was not in a secluded area though, I really doubt she wanted him to undress himself.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Just this past Friday night my CF leaned in to tell me how she likes to rub her clit on my hard dick while she was rocking on me. Positioning it for true north makes a lot of difference to the dancer's enjoyment...and your too.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Letting girls sell you dances is a chumps game. Getting ejaculation services is just paying money to exacerbate your own sexual frustration.

SJG
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Good girls will adjust it for you. Some like the true north position, some like it off to the side on the thigh.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I sometimes force my rock-hard erection to the horizontal position while the dancer is grinding on me RCG and often times the dancer will be massaging the head of my commando penis w/ her hand while grinding on it.
  • Cheo_D
    8 years ago
    Hey, if she suggests adjustment, or even takes it into her hands to do the adjusting, who am I to question a professional's judgment?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    true.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Funny, read the title as "adjust your clock. " Thread about daylight savings time.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree with everything papi and rock just said

I've had similar experience
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Brilliant idea lapdanceking82! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion