tuscl

Now is the time to schedule your vasectomy

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

21 comments

• ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Yeah! I think I'll schedule a second vasectomy for March Madness! ;-)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    They have this ad campaign in IL too. I was snipped years ago....and it was in the summer.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    No thanks
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Wear do I sign up LMFAO
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Getting snipped is such an easy procedure and something I've never had the slightest regret about.

OT sorry: Was driving a dancer back to the club in the wee hours of the morning, and she got paranoid about whether I was lying about the vasectomy. She wanted to know whether to she should go to Walgreen and get "Plan B." So an hour later, I took a cell-phone pic of my vasectomy notes and sent it to her. Calmed her down, and we had about a three-month arrangement after that.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *story
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Amen. I was snipped over 10 years ago. Best decision ever.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I got mine done in 1998. Great decision as I hate condoms.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. Why don't basketball players have babies?
    A. Because they always dribble before they shoot.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    My vasectomy is older than the last girl who had my dick in her mouth. When I told her, she started calling me "Daddy." It was weird, and hot at the same time.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Got mine done 40 years ago!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Wow. 1977. That was a good year.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    At 47 I def don't wanna have any kids and even less be a stripper's baby-daddy, but I don't like going under the knife especially in such a sensitive area.

I've put it off b/c I have not had a regular sex partner in the last few years so easier to bite the bullet - perhaps they will develop a laser procedure that is less invasive and quick/no recovery time
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Papi, there's no knife any more. No bags of frozen peas either. Just get it done; your insurance may even pay for it if you're married.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Mine was quick and zero recovery. There was a stitch or two but that was it. Easiest procedure in the world.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the info fellas
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Good thing strippers can have babies because based upon all the comments above, the TUSCL crowd is not very fertile.

Probably a good thing too!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    If they got money to pay for a kid, more power to them. Count me out.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Papi, there is nothing to it. Sore for a few days and that's it.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Papi - Maybe you and a stripper can go into business together. :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    papi: I got mine "old style" 31 years ago. Snipped and cauterized to prevent accidents. I drove home and never needed an ice pack of any kind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion