tuscl

Bust a nut on a lap dance

Just wondering do you all tip more if you bust a nut during a lap dance. I tend to throw an extra five or ten. Also do you think most dancers know if you bust or not? I found some of the younger ones don't know.

35 comments

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Be generous TippingDollars. It's only money after all!

Busting a nut > Money! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    One of my rules in life is to always tip any stripper who gives me an orgasm through any means. It just seems like the right thing to do.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    If I ever cum in my pants from just a lap dance, she is gonna get a big tip. :)
  • houjack
    8 years ago
    I'm with JS69. I always tip when a stripper gives me an orgasm.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've only LDK'd once from just grinding, but I had a regular years back that got so frustrated I didn't bust a nut from her very enthusiastic grind that she would take matters into her own hands. I'd tip her an extra $20 for that. She was funny; she considered making guys cum part of her job in a decidedly non-extras club. She was eventually fired; no surprise!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    interesting comment rockstar

Because most dancers seem to just wanna do the bare minimum and couldn't care less if the guy gets off or not

We need more dancers like the one you described who got fired!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ right
  • impala
    8 years ago
    It depends, did she rush you and make junior squirt before you could get him out to play, then I would say no. If that is what the intention was, then yes
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    I'm with JS too... it I bust a nut not matter what I tip... if from grind and of course from other.

I have met dancers that want to make people LDK and others who are disgusted when a guy does LDK. So YMMV on each dancer.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I use the Chili Palmer $10/$20/$40 tip schedule. Simple and easy. When you have to hand it to them, for going the extra mile, um, yeah, playing with the Gameboy, the $40 tip would apply here (for me).
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    As a frequent practitioner of the fine art of the lapgasm, which I've done *hundreds* of times, I always throw in an extra five or ten bucks, too, if a dancer gets me off with dances.

As JS69 says, *any* stripper who makes me cum gets a tip. It *is* the right thing to do!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"If I ever cum in my pants from just a lap dance, she is gonna get a big tip. :)"

I think it's well beyond me, too ... even when I was in my 20s and still get random hardons in the car, I was never able to lapgasm. I can't imagine it today, but if someone got me to do that, she'd be in for a girthy tip.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I tip $10 or $20 if I bust
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    It's called the "asshole tax" and the fee is $40. Pay it and say thank you. People who don't tip high mileage girls who go the extra mile are a big reason why those girls leave the business, and now you're stuck with the low and medium mileage girls. And ain't nobody got time for that.

CP
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Chili, the turnover in dancers is HUGH, so your comment misunderstands the business model.

High mileage girls are a dime a dozen because whatever they make is way more than flipping burgers, even if they could get that job. Yes, there will always be girls who leave because they don't make money but they have no skills or are too fugly. There are plenty more 18 or 21 year olds to take their place. If you can't find a high mileage girl, you're at the wrong club.

I don't think I need to over tip to support their lifestyle. It's like paying more taxes than you owe.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would think most-dances can't tell you nutted unless it sips thru your underwear and pants - if one is commando then greater chance she'll feel a wetspot.

I don't have the LDK gene thus have never busted from a dance (at times the tip of little-Papi has gotten wet w/ a little pre-cum but that's been the extent of it).

I don't like being made to feel obligated to tip anyone especially w/ dances being as expensive as they are in most clubs - I feel if I buy 2+ dances from them that is compensation enough; having said this I'd probably would tip a bit extra but again more out of internal appreciation vs feeling an obligation.

Some dancers take the opportunity to bust a PL's chops and demand a tip b/c they busted (and demand-it w/ an attitude) - many newb PLs would probably feel embarrassed and cough-up the demanded tip and amount - if I ever busted from a dance and a dancer demand a tip and w/ an attitude; most likely I would not tip her just from the way she went about-it.
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    rockstar: i don't think I need a lesson in business models from someone who cannot even spell "huge" correctly, but rationalizing being a cheap cunt is still rationalizing and it still makes you a cheap cunt. Dancers going above and beyond the call of duty should be compensated accordingly. I get that you and many other cheap cunts don't do this or believe in this ( a la Steve Buscemi's restaurant scene in Reservoir Dogs), but I would be more like Lawrence Tierney's character. Pay the girl. She earned it.

CP
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Never used strip clubs for that purpose, busting a nut.

Want to engage in acts with the girl, not have her perform a service upon me.

SJG
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    That's why your comments are utterly irrelevant to this conversation.

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Its simply that I don't want to interact with the girls in that way. Reciprocal sex acts. I think people who use strip clubs for ejaculation services are imbeciles and only paying money to exacerbate their own sexual frustrations.

SJG
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    We have a new troll! Welcome!!! You have a depressingly large number of like minded trolls to meet.
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    Puh-leeze. Just because you get called out for being cheap, which you have self-admitted, doesn't make one a troll. Waaah, rockstar was cheap-shamed and now his widdle feelings are hurt.

CP
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I figure an extra $20-30 is appropriate for a job well done.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    No matter what, a stripper is going to bust you wallet.

SJG
  • JackKash
    8 years ago
    I'm with Papi on this. If I ever busted, it would end my night and why would I want that? Although what SJG said above has ended my nights many times. And again, like Papi, I also consider buying more dances from the same dancer a tip. If I let her go after one, she probably didn't deserve one anyway.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The times I actually bust a nut from a lap dance or get an unexpected extra I will always give a tip of the amount of what a dance cost for that club

Example

Let's say I buy 4 lap dances at $25 each then if I pop I will tip an extra $25
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The only other time I really tip would be at a club wear mileage is low and a dancer gives a extremely high mileage dance then I will always tip the price of a extra dance

The times I do not ever tip is if I basically get what was the norm from a dance or if I pre-arrange a champagne I feel the price is all inclusive unless otherwise negations happen and settle the price beforehand..so in that case no tip afterwards because I feel like it was built in
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Tips seem to be for the unexpected things in life like a LDK or surprise extra

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Another example

Let's say I go to a well known club in ATL and pay the $150-$200 VIP fee will I tip ? Answer is no because it's expected and the norm for that club

Let's say I'm at my local no touch club that only always two way contact in the champagne but no extra's in my home town of NC ..standard price is $150 as well...question is do I tip ? If some reason I get a surprise extra hell yeah I'm tipping and it will be the cost of the VIP so $150 as a tip for a unexpected not the norm putting her job at risk blessing...I don't care if I got to leave to hit the ATM to get the tip...bitch is going to get it for a god damn job well done

Much like papi it comes from apriecation ...a blessing for a blessing
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Chilli, you used profanity and name calling; that's what trolls do. I'm not cheap; I tip DOUBLE the price of drinks and I do tip dancers when they go beyond the call of duty. You've made a very poor start here; perhaps when you grow up a little your manners will improve.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Papi, you mention it's likely a stripper wouldn't know or notice if the guy came in his pants. Hell, I'm a screamer so everyone in the club would know!
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Seriously though I've never busted simply from a lap dance and have only come close once. And that girl had the most perfect ass and knew how to work it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Better to get the girl off script and just make it happen with her, get her softened up. DATY her, if that is the best which can be done. Always worked well for me in San Francisco. Leaves girl in anticipation of more.

SJG

Turkish Belly Dance
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmZakctn…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJdyP0lD…

Remember "The Music Box", Hungarian Arrow Cross?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_V…

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/3/17/i…

Model Reveals Cellulite in Target's Newest Swimsuit Campaign
    https://www.yahoo.com/style/targets-new-…

Scene 3, girl in black, Harmony / Holly Spence
    www.hotmovies.com/video/93277/New-Girls-…
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    LDK happens all the time for me and I've perfected it with civvies as well - ie no need for strip clubs unless in need of a nut without a quality party within two weeks.

I tip the rest of my hand. If I come in with $100, and I finish in 3 dances, I tip the rest. I could finish in 1 dance but I use the first to warm, second to tease. Third to finish

And aside from my death grip on the hips, tock hard erection and tremble on release, theres no wetspot as I put the rain coat on in advance which is the only way girls actually kmow if someone has nutted.
  • Anthony_seito
    8 years ago
    How the hell are some of you nutting on just a grind? That would be awesome.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion