tuscl

Buying drinks

larryfisherman
California
Saturday, March 11, 2017 7:20 AM
Any of you like buying drinks for the dancers to loosen them up and to hopefully get a good lapdance experience? I haven't thought of it this way until now, shit I could buy them a few shots of tequila, and the mileage might turn all the way up.

45 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Buy em Green Chartreuse, it's a higher alcohol content.
  • s88
    7 years ago
    Nightclub rules dont apply to strip clubs. At a nightclub you buy girls drinks to make them wanna fuck you. This doesnt work in SCs. Strip clubs will serve shot glasses of water to strippers to fool you and bill you for liquor. If she is already drunk ITC, 1/2 the time she will call me a looser and Im disgusting, the other 1/2 she will be amazing in VIP. Alcohol tends to make strippers say their true feeling to me about me, which are negative. I never pay for alcohol for my strippers. Either they like me or they dont. If I spent $ on alcohol for strippers at a SC, I'd have no money left over for dances. At my BYOB clubs, girls can always take shots from my bottle, since the bottle costs for me at the Liquor store no more than 2 lapdances or no more than the cover fee for the SC anyway. I still take my bottle home half full from the BYOB SC.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    In the right kind of club I let them take hits off my vape. It works better and faster than alcohol.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "Strip clubs will serve shot glasses of water to strippers to fool you and bill you for liquor." Does this really happen?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @JS69- I will try that next time.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'd be super careful who I shared an illegal substance with, that is just looking for trouble.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I had not thought of this! Let us know if it works, larry. It sounds somewhat groundbreaking, but you're right -- shit, you could buy them a couple of shots of tequila, and mileage might turn all the way up
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    no. personally id rather spend money directly on them. however it does work well for some people, but know your context to pull it off
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I do it all the time and so does Subraman, who I guess decided to have a d-bag moment and give you shit. ;) But know what the practices are in the club you do this in because some clubs will indeed switch out liquor for water at the dancer's request. If the bartender is pouring from the same bottles that she is using for customers then you are in good shape, but if she has special bottles set aside that she uses for the dancer drinks then you might be paying for H2O or watered down liquor.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I buy drinks for dancers if I want them to sit with me and party. Sometimes I spend hundreds of dollars on drinks for dancers. I don't think it gets me any more mileage. That's what money is for.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    rickdugan, I would like to think that Subraman was doling out some well-deserved sarcasm and not being a douchebag per se. *Of course* buying drinks for strippers can loosen them up! The real point is that you can buy a lot of time and fun with a stripper for the price of a drink, often just $5 or $10. *Of course* some clubs sell soft drinks or sugar water as "ladies' drinks" at full bar prices. When I detect this scam, I just say "No, I would prefer to spend my money on dances". The dancer would rather sell dances than drinks and I would rather buy dances than drinks. Only the waitress ends up disappointed. Oh well.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    LOL guilty as charged. Larry is clearly trolling or playing dumb, but under the banner of "there might be lurkers reading who can use this info", here's a more serious answer. First, I totally get that some guys don't like drinking, and don't like their girls drunk (although I'll tell you, if you're not buying them drinks, I guarantee 90% are getting drunk or stoned in the back). But if you dig this kind of thing: - Drinks are the 2nd best value in the club (arguably, buying the girls food is #1, in most places). Why? Because the etiquette at most places is, if you buy a girl a drink, she'll stay with you until she's done drinking it. That's however long it takes the waitress to get to you (10 minutes?), until the drink is served (5-15 minutes?), until she's done with it... which, during dayshift for well drinks, basically means $10-$15 for a half hour. - Strippers who are BUZZED -- but not drunk -- are strippers at their most fun. Drunk strippers are a crap shoot, could go well, could go horribly, IME. - While you're out there, spending $15 for 30 minutes of her time, you're sitting at the table flirting and talking. Not a big thrill for guys like Papi who aren't into this, but if you dig talking to your girl, it's awesome. But more importantly: once she's buzzed, she rubbing up against you, she's sitting on your lap, there's groping under the table. In the typical higher end low-touch alcohol clubs I go to, I'm not allowed to touch anything but legs and torso for the typical 2/$60 lap dances -- whereas at the table, I regularly play with her pussy, I've gotten my fingers 2-knuckles deep in her vag and asshole, etc. In short, my choices are: spend $60 for about 8 minutes of super low touch lap dances, or spend $15 for 30 minutes of under-the-table gropeage. No contest. DOWNSIDES: Obviously, there are risks. Get her too drunk, the whole thing can backfire. If you do not assert yourself and order her drink for her, she might order a $20 drink. The club might pour her light or no alcohol at all. And even if they don't, most clubs have codewords for the strippers to indicate to the waitress that she actually wants a no-alcohol drink -- if she orders something odd ("double sprite back" "2 lemon slices") that may well be the code (all the regulars know the codes at the local clubs). MITIGATIONS: Know in advance whether your club pours "special" dancer drinks. Figure out the code words that strippers use to let the waitress or bartender know "no alcohol". Ask her -- or tell her -- her drink in advance (I often use: should we do whiskey or tequila shots?) and then ORDER IT FOR HER. If there's doubt, go up to the bar and watch them pour.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I have nothing to add. The Master has spoken. :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^:" When you can take the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave. "
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    At my local club dancer's drinks are the same price and the bartenders make them in front of you. One of the things dancers hate most about men is when they insist on buying them only alcoholic drinks.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I have to admit, one of the reasons I enjoy SCing is drinking with the girls. So, I ask them pretty early on if she'll be drinking. I'll be buying cokes and the like with our orders, but if she's sitting with me, she's in for 3-5 hours straight of drinking. If she tells me she doesn't drink, I thank her and send her away immediately.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I'm always asking regulars if they want a drink because they're only $5. Most turn me down because they don't want me spending $5 on fruit juice for them, which is kind. Or they don't drink; I'm surprised how many dancers in my club do not drink while working. My new CF started allowing me to buy her alcohol last visit. In the past when I'd ask her, she would decline. I guess she was in a good mood and felt like a drink; plus she also expanded her menu for me in VIP. I wish I could go more often...which I suppose means she's doing her job quite well.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    rockstar-->"I'm always asking regulars if they want a drink because they're only $5. Most turn me down because they don't want me spending $5 on fruit juice for them, which is kind. Or they don't drink; I'm surprised how many dancers in my club do not drink while working." I'm shocked you get this so often. It's rare I run into a girl who doesn't drink, even in clubs where the girls don't know me. But, at least in my regular clubs, when I DO run into a girl who won't drink, I very often see this pattern: Trip 1: Me: Will you drink with me Porsche: I don't drink Me: Okay, thanks for your time. Bye! Porsche: ***walks away obviously unhappy she's not making a sale*** Trip 2: Porsche: Hey, can I sit with you? Me: Are you drinking now? Porsche: Yes! I'll drink with you!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Subra you are the man. Every time I feel like I've learned everything, you teach me something new!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    LOL ... Thank you for the kind words regarding my embarrassing life skills :)
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    At my favorite Baltimore club, dancers can drink any soft drink for nothing, and many choose to do that. In one interesting reversal, I had stopped drinking alcohol in anticipation of leaving in an hour or two. I started to order a drink for the dancer and a soda for me. She stopped me and suggested I order her drink as if it was for me and she would get a soda "for her". Saved me $3.50!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yeah I knew Subra was the TUSCL aficionado on drinking with strippers. Like Jackslash said sometimes those drink tabs can get to 200, 300 bucks, that's one caution I have with buying all these drinks. Another caution is getting those girls too drunk where the lapdance isn't fun. You spent all that money on drinks, and when you get to the lapdance area, the girl passes out.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Louisville is a bit different than other markets with regard to buying drinks for the girls. Here, drinks are outrageously priced, usually in increments of $20, and the dancer gets a cut. You're buying time, not a drink per se. Consequently, I don't buy drinks very often, preferring to spend money on stage tips and blow jobs in the back, and sometimes lap dances. Subraman's habit of buying drinks for hours at a time would be idiotically expensive, though I've seen people doing that. So I've gotten out of the habit of caring whether they drink or not. I don't need alcohol to loosen them up and make them fun. If my rugged good looks, scintillating personality, and witty conversation aren't enough, my money will be.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Regarding costs: I realize a high-end club, on night shift, will likely have $15-$25 drinks -- probably easily averaging $50/round for the two of you, per round. Unaffordable, for me. At the mid- to high-end alcohol clubs I go to, on *dayshift*, for ***well drinks***, we're talking $4.50/drink and $5.50/drink respectively. Less that $15/round, including tip. And add in overly generous pours from the bartender... I almost never spend over $100/trip on drinks, and more like $50-$75, especially at the place with the $4.50/drink specials during the day. These same places, the well drinks are $9/shot and the mid-range drinks approaching $20. Another tip: some clubs have some sort of custom drink that is loaded with alcohol. One of the local clubs has some kind of wacky drink -- forget the name -- that has six (!!!!!!) shots of alcohol in it, for under $20. With girls I'm close with, I get that with 2 straws, and all we need is two for the entire day. You have to ask, may not show up on a menu or be promoted by the club. Hell, the highest-end club in the city, with the most outrageous prices, actually has a 7pm-9pm happy hour: $3.50/drink for well drinks!! Coincidentally, if I'm going to condescend to drag myself to nightshift, 7pm-10pm is exactly when I like to be there, before the place gets packed... Anyway, I'm recognizing that if you're going to Spearmint Rhino Las Vegas Saturday nightshifts, this approach is not affordable. But if you're a dayshifter and take control of the drink order, it's way more affordable than you might think.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    No, I have no interest in getting alcohol into them, and that should not be necessary. SJG Mick Taylor & Keith Richards - Gimme Shelter Outtake [view link]
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"So I've gotten out of the habit of caring whether they drink or not. I don't need alcohol to loosen them up and make them fun." gmd, I don't drink with teh girls for utilitarian purposes either -- I do it because I love drinking with strippers. I definitely agree that if someone does NOT like drinking with strippers, it's a bit silly to do so just to get a bit more mileage. That said, you definitely don't need alcohol to loosen them up and make them fun -- but with the vast majority of girls, I assure you that they're more fun buzzed (not drunk). It's absolutely no different than any other person -- almost everyone is more fun buzzed, and strippers aren't immune. Doesn't mean your BJ-only girl will suddenly you fuck her, but buzzed, her BJ might be a bit slurpier and she might not complain when slip that finger into her asshole (LOL!).
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Subraman, If dancer drinks here were priced the same as my drinks, I'd probably do the same as you. The only club in Louisville where that's true though, is PT's. And that place, while having some of the best looking women in town, is a wasteland with regard to my activities. I've heard of a few guys getting takeout there, but I've never managed it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Alcohol tends to loosen up most people (PLs, dancers, civilians). Drinking is a social thing and most people become less inhibited and a bit more social w/ a few in them. Thus I think it is probably a god investment for several reasons to buy her some drinks - and some dancers don't seem to be able to handle the SC environment unless they are buzzed - and some are borderline if not full-blown alcoholics which try to use PLs to subsidize their habit/addiction. IMO a PL that focus on just one dancer (or maybe two) during a visit then it would usually work out well to buy the dancer drinks in order for her to hang for a while and sorta socialize - but for me since I like jumping from dancer to dancer then buying them all drinks would get too expensive and I'm also not big on having dancers stick w/ me for extended periods of time. IMO as long as there is not a drink hustle going-on (dancers getting non-alcoholic drinks and the PL being charged for the price of an alcoholic drink - or the dancer-drink costing 2x+) then it's probably a worthwhile investment if one wants to stick to a particular dancer for extended periods of time. I do buy some dancers drinks at the small black clubs I hit since dances are only $5 and they don't make a lot of $$$ in these clubs (even at $5/dance a lot of dudes won't get any dances and just hang-out) - but AFAIK their drinks at my clubs are the same prices as mine - although some slick dancers will go ahead and order themselves a double when I agree to buy them a drink where o/w they usually order a single if they are paying for it (but such are strippers :)).
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I don't necessarily enjoy spending money on drinks but it has allowed me to spend a lot of time and gotten me much better dances just for the cost of a customer priced drink or two. What I really do not care for is a dancer to sit down and within seconds, a waitress asks if I would like to buy the dancer a drink. I usually just say no. It seems like a scam. I haven't even had a couple of minutes to talk to the dancer at all.
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    @Subra how do you find out the code words at each club you go to for the "fake" drinks the dancers order? Do you just have to build a bond with one of the dancers then she will tell you the code words?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Subra educating us on the in and outs of drinking with strippers. I love it!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Subraman, If dancer drinks here were priced the same as my drinks, I'd probably do the same as you." George, totally get it ... I have never been in a club like that, that has "dancer drinks", in my entire life, in strip clubs across several states. But, I'm aware it's a thing, based on reports from you guys. Totally sucks. The other thing I've done, in nude clubs that don't have alcohol, is smuggle in a small bottle of vodka, buy a bottle of water from their juice bar, go to the men's room and replace the water with vodka. Then me and my ATF and her friends sit and take turns drinking the "water".. I will not be denied getting my drink on with the strippers :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"@Subra how do you find out the code words at each club you go to for the "fake" drinks the dancers order? Do you just have to build a bond with one of the dancers then she will tell you the code words?" Yes, exactly. One of the girls will tell you, eventually. But like I said, now I know what to look for -- the code words will be some odd thing that no person will ever order by accident, but that doesn't stand out if you're not listening for it. Like I said, "shot of vodka with double sprite back" (no such thing as "double sprite back"), "vodka and soda with two lemon slices" (WTF? Who wants two lemon slices?), etc
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I've had several dancers say they get drunk with only two drinks or two beers. It takes several with me. Then there are some dancers that could probably drink like crazy and not appear drunk. Men have the advantage of a larger body mass requiring more alcohol to get drunk plus an enzyme that removes the alcohol a whole lot faster from the body than most females do. Most females do not have the enzyme or not enough of the enzyme that removes the alcohol like it does in men's bodies. Probably telling people common knowledge but there could be somebody who never heard this.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    A link confirming what I said. [view link]
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I did not know that... figured it was just a bodyweight thing
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    "Candy is dandy But liquor is quicker." - Ogden Nash
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I haven't been to the strip club in a little while, but I gotta try this out. I'm gonna put it on a tab. Everytime I buy drinks I'm gonna ask how much it cost. I'm gonna keep track of the costs in the notes section of my iPhone, to make sure I don't get overcharged when the final bill comes to me.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Hah! I've smuggled booze in places as well. Haven't done it years, but it was fun. :)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I smuggled in booze one time. I had went to a club, walked in, bought a beer. I looked around and it was slim pickings, I wanted to leave right away. The problem was that I had a full beer. I put the beer inside my jacket, walked out of the club, walked to the next club down the street and entered in with the beer hidden inside my jacket.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Subraman, we know you like to drink, and to drink with the girls. And yes, from interacting with you on many threads, though I don't see it the same way, I do respect your POV. And I know that you are not doing it for "utilitarian purposes". It is more just your own personal preference. Jayhawk123, I would say that if you don't want to get alcohol into girls, you don't need any code words. Just tell the girl that you don't drink alcohol and offer to get her something without alcohol. Tell her that it makes it easier for you and she to get to know each other. You will find out how she responds to that kind of an idea. Some girls are really into drinking. Others are impressed when they find a guy who does not drink. :) I also consider the driving laws, thresholds and public tolerance for intoxicated drivers getting lower and lower. SJG Happy Go Lucky Local [view link] Wildness and Order [view link] [view link] Night Train, Jimmy Forrest, 1952 [view link] Louis Prima [view link] James Brown, Live at the Apollo [view link] James Brown performs and dances to "Out of Sight" on the TAMI Show (Live) [view link] Apogee Run Lots of Plugins While Recording with Ultra-low Latency [view link] Apogee [view link] Santa Monica, CA [view link]
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Phoenix-area topless clubs are liquor-licensed. The rule used to be that dancers couldn't drink, but my last couple trips out and about, I've had girls ask me to get them a drink. One girl in particular is pretty fond of Red Bull and vodka. I hadn't tried it, so I asked for a hit of hers before she put her lips on it. Turns out the bartender was pouring the real stuff for her, and that Red Bull and vodka may be the worst cocktail in the galaxy.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Nah. Most strippers I have seen go from zero to stupid falling-down drunk. Not enough of them seem to know when to stop and just keep a nice buzz. Since I frequent nude clubs the girls are drinking heavily in the DR and the clubs look the other way. I'd rather get dances from happily stoned dancers who get mellower & hornier with a little kush in their system :)
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    I've smuggled liquor into the club for a fav before to save $ since she liked her Jager so much. I would order about every 3rd one from the bar. In my experience, most customers are no match when it comes to drinking with strippers. They do it all day, every day for the most part....alcohol or weed or coke or......
  • s88
    7 years ago
    If I drink alcohol at all at a SC, I smuggle it in. I always use bag flasks, never whole bottles (heavy and hard, and some SCs pat down) . I'll mix the alcohol with soda drinks from the SC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion