tuscl

Not my Dream Stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, March 11, 2017 6:27 AM
Yesterday at the F_____ C___, I encountered a new young dancer. She was very pretty and thin, and had long brown hair. Because of her youth, I asked her age, and she said 20. She said this was her 2nd day as a dancer. I asked where she had worked before, and she told me Burger King. She went on stage and I had the chance to examine her attributes: small waist, nice natural C tits, and not a tattoo on her body. She was definitely do-able. When she returned to my table after her stage set, we had this conversation. Me: What kind of dances can we have in VIP? Dancer: I charge $25 a song for topless dances. And I charge $50 if you want me to take my bottoms off. Me: $50??? Dancer: And you can't touch my pussy. Me: Then I suppose a blow job is out of the question?

17 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    So they can set their own prices for dances at Flight Club? Interesting. Most places I've been to....the dance prices are the same no matter the dancer. Jack that's obviously a lot she was asking for, but I kid you not, there's a club here in Virginia that charges 60 for ONE topless (with pasties) dance.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    2 days. Can't be too surprising? How long does it take Detroit strippers to get up to speed?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    BJ's cost $200, Jack.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Jack you scared the poor young thing but that's ok. Dream strippers take patience to develop. Try her again in a couple of weeks. My guess is that either blow jobs will be on the menu by them or she'll be back at Burger King.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Jack, just in case you probably should find out which Burger King location she worked at?
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    She's not DS until she's meeting you outside the club? I can go along with that. JS - willing to share how long cultivate your DS's?
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    Why did you leave us hanging with her response? "Me: What kind of dances can we have in VIP? Dancer: I charge $25 a song for topless dances. And I charge $50 if you want me to take my bottoms off. Me: $50??? Dancer: And you can't touch my pussy. Me: Then I suppose a blow job is out of the question?" I'll just have to assume the rest went like this and you are keeping her to your selfish self. Dancer: Oh no I love to give blow jobs. I'm just saving my pussy for my husband so I'm strictly blowjobs and anal. Is $20 total good for you? I can go down to $10 if necessary.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^LOL
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    This is where comes OTC comes in handy.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    When your pants come off in the VIP room, her Burger King training will come in handy. She can take one look and say "Would you like to supersize that?" or perhaps "Aren't you a bit too old for the Whopper Junior?"
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Me: What kind of dances can we have in VIP? Dancer: I charge $25 a song for topless dances. And I charge $50 if you want me to take my bottoms off. Me: $50??? Dancer: And you can't touch my pussy. Me: Then I suppose a blow job is out of the question? Dancer: You can blow me for $100. Let me just go to the back and untuck Me: Too late, I just came.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    To convince them to be my girlfriends .... The DS took one club visit. DS II took three club visits. DS III took two club visits and one no sex dinner date.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Isn't Burger King's motto "Have it your way"?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You should've told her how about '$150 for a BBBJ and I won't touch your pussy - that way she'll get an understanding of how good $$$ is actually made at FC
  • duomaxwell
    7 years ago
    Heh, we all know letting her sell you dances is a chumps game! Front room makeout sesh and then RDNPO.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @duo: LOL!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Bend over, txtittyfag, I have 27 telephone poles to ram up your dumb ass. ROTFLMMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion