tuscl

Follies - Angie

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
For those of you that love the bar tender Angie, I am sorry to report that around 11:15 this morning she was run over twice in the club parking lot while walking from her car to the back door of the club. The bitch that hit her was in a hurry to locate her weed stash and wasn't paying attention. Then still not realizing that she had hit some one backed over her again. According to the other dancers she looked in pretty bad shape but was coherent. Don't know what hospital she was taken to.

40 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Holy fuck - that's horrible (even though IDK her) - right up till the end I thought you were reporting she was dead, hope she is able to make a full recovery
  • Stephanie4life
    8 years ago
    Oh damn. Thats fucked!
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Never been to Follies so I don't know Angie but that is truly sad. Prayers for a full recovery and I hope the prosecute the drug addict to the full extent of the law.

Was the woman that hit her a dancer at the club?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    whodey - Yes.
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    Wow
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Ran over her twice? Drunk stripper who didn't like the bartender?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    She must have seen my $1,000 lol

Prayers going out to Angie...she is a sweet lady
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I know who you talking about Shadow. Damn man. Such a tragic situation. I hope she pulls through.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    That is a tough one. Not good
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    She is the one that cups your balls after you walk thru the metal detector...I will miss her hands
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Kinda makes me laugh a Lil in respect to reviews and how people report the safety and condition of the parking lot

After this I suppose we should add a proceed with caution in the parking lot as you walk from your car to the entrance and back lol

Watch out for strippers doing hit and runs lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I do pray she is OK

But on a nother comic point

How do you not know your ran some one over then back up over them ?

Lol WTF lol !!!!!

It's hilarious, sad, ducked up and crazy that this actually took place

How ducked up on drugs was the driver ? Did the door girl owe money ? Serious questions
  • jmiddle30234
    8 years ago
    They were talking about this do you know how she isndoing
  • doctorevil
    8 years ago
    That's horrible. Angie is a sweet lady and the best bartender I have seen behind any bar anywhere. Please keep us updated.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    She was a doll
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    We should do a tuscl follies fund raiser for her
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Terrible. I bet the stripper was high. She should go to prison but some asshole lawyer will probably got her off. I hope the bartender is ok.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Isn't asshole and lawyer a little redundant?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Exactly. +1
  • joewebber
    8 years ago
    angie has a broken leg. the dancer was sober and drug-free (and on day 20 of sobriety as she has been announcing every day on social media). She wasn't paying attention.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Running over someone once is inattentive. Running over her twice seems downright malicious. And JS69, if any asshole lawyer can get a female strip club employee off, it would be you :)

All facetiousness aside, I hope the best for Angie's recovery.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    joewebber - My story comes from a stripper that has smoked pot ITC with her. I'm glad there were no internal injuries.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thank god she is ok
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I think that stripper will continue to work there once Angoe comes back?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shadow, do you park your own car in their parking lot? I sure wouldn't.

SJG
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    obviously awful news

though i'll have to admit.....when i read the thread title........i thought of that DANCER angie who picked shadows pockets at follies.

she's so hot........shadow, is she still working at follies?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    GV- Yeah but she doesn't come near me. I think she knows not to try that again.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Follies day shift has got very ghetto the last several months.

Angie is real doll and so nice ... Even though she does not give me 2 free diet Cokes. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Still fucked up this even happen...the parking lot is so tiny as is
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hopefully she will get a good settlement out of this when she heals
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    That's awful! I hope she gets better. She's in our thoughts and prayers. fkd up.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So is the driver of the car facing criminal charges? Was she intoxicated at the time?

Will this be in the newpaper?

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I want to know how much follies pays off the cops
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Just returned from an afternoon visit to Follies. One of my favorites went to see Angie in Grady Hospital. She had a broken leg and hip and a concussion. She was higher than a kite on pain killers. She is now at home. The house mom is collecting a fund for her. I do have the name of the stripper that hit her. PM me if you really need it. She was not officially at work at the time so the club is not filing any charges. It's not known if she will be allowed to return to work. She won't have any friends if she does.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Criminal charges?

What time of day did this happen? To be in newspaper?

When these kinds of things happen right in front of you and at your favorite club, does that make it different than a typical 2amer?

SJG

Mystery Babalon
    https://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Babalon-B…

Gustav Holtz, The Planets, for Organ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_avJDA9E…

KKW Trucking, Pomona California
    http://www.kkwtrucks.com/

Soma Luna, Bloomington Indiana
    http://www.somaluna.com/pages/no-parent-…

ASG Building Automation
    http://www.asgbms.com/
  • joewebber
    8 years ago
    from what I was told, Angie had just gotten out of her car and either dropped something or was bent down. the dancer in her car backed up over Angie not realizing she was there, and then drove forward.
    The dancer still claims to be alcohol free.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Accidents *do* happen and sometimes as pedestrians we are not paying attention and putting the onus on the driver to see us when it's easier for us to see their car.

It's a reminder we should be careful in parking-lots especially very crowded ones like Follies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Angie seems well-liked - someone should create a go-fund-me page for her - she seems like a well-liked person and probably in need of a little extra help these days so even though IDK her I'd chip into her go-fund-me page.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    That's terrible. I don't know her and never been to the club but wish her a full and speedy recovery.

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nice to know she is pulling through
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion