tuscl

Different club practices

gawker
Older than dirt
My ATF is now working at a club I've never been to, but have heard of it for many years. It's got a good reputation and she says she's making decent money with no extras, although some of the others stretch limits.
Shortly after she started working there they told her to come in before the club opened and they had a photographer there who took some very sexy shots. She bought a set of 8 x 10's and they are nice. It's a full nude club, but most of the shots, she's got a thing on.
She says she has to pay the club $100 per shift unless she has 15 or more lap dances. The dances are $30 each or 2 for $50. Two for $50= 1 dance toward the 15 required. A different set up than I've seen before and was wondering if it's common practice elsewhere?

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I've got clubs like that near me...pussy OTC is usually jacked up $500-$1,000 in clubs like that

Be careful she might catch the golden pussy fever
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I have not heard of the photographer. Does the club use the photos for advertising or other purposes?

A $100 fee to dance is not unusual for the clubs I frequent. But I have never heard of a reduction for number of dances--this is because my clubs to not collect a fee per dance.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I have NEVER seen or heard a dancer say they do extras....it's like SW. "Oh, I don't do extras but other girls in the club do". Yeah, right. Even my CF who does extras would say she doesn't as she's cleaning cum off her hand.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    No dancer posting here admits to doing extras...I'm not calling any particular dancer out but for all the years I've been on TUSCL (much longer under a past ID BTW) I don't recall a single one admitting they do.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I've heard of so many fees for different things over the years it's amazing. Also some of it may be SS because most strippers tell me their sob story about fees at different clubs. Yeah I have fees too, they're call taxes which I pay on the state, federal and local level!

The one thing that holds true to fees and seems logical. The clubs that have no shortage of dancers usually charge more fees than clubs that are desperate for dancers.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I've heard of SCs that use lady drink quotas to waive the house fee (a dancer told me to not buy her any more drinks no matter how much the waitress hounds me because she gets nothing above 10 drinks and I bought 9 and 10 over 20 mins).

Others, sliding scale house fee on entry time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... She says she has to pay the club $100 per shift unless she has 15 or more lap dances ..."

$100 seems pretty-high for a house-fee - maybe some top high-end clubs or places like Vegas or NYC.

I don't understand the house-fee vs #-of-dances correlation - I "assume" that the house takes a cut of the dances? What if she sells 20-dances; does this mean she met her house-fee via the first 15-dances by what the house takes from each-dance and anything after 15 she keeps all? - how does the house-fee/#-of-dances work/correlate?
  • K
    8 years ago
    Several clubs waive the stage fee if a dancer gets enough VIP dances. I don't know that it is ever enough to help with negotiations.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I've never heard of the photographer either, but the idea of selling enough dances to avoid a house fee is one I've heard several times. Some clubs even take it a step further, they'll pay a girl a shift fee if she sells a certain # of dances. They still take their cut of each dance, but its kinda like a rebate. This shift fee is mostly for working undesirable shifts or at new clubs. Another common one is they'll waive house fee's on desirable shifts if the girls work undesirable ones too.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion