tuscl

Did I miss a "Flame" fight?

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
Looking at the most recent discussions this past weekend it appears I missed out on a huge flame war.

Without reading through all that muck, can someone in a nutshell tell me who won? I'm sure I didn't miss much, but I can't discern how it even started. TMI!!

28 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    It was pretty hilarious. txtittyfag(dot) packed it in completely. To try and save face he tried to make the argument that he figured out how to really show tittyfag(dot): he put him on ignore. Now, of course, tittyfag(dot) had no net effect on tittyfag's behavior, other than the to give the latter some laughs at the former. And (dot) could have put him on ignore months ago, but I guess he needs to save a little "face" so is all big and tough like "yeah, I sure showed him!"

It's all pretty hilarious.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    JimG, not sure if you missed anything other than me checking the (dot) fag back to where he belongs. In his haste he tried to start something with me in which I finished by checking his ass back to the ignore safe place.

If you remember on "Chapelle's Show", when Charlie Murphy bounced Rick James' head off the bar, that's what I had to do to the (dot) faggit!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    twentyfive and skibum609 are or were fighting. Dougster was jumping on twentyfive's side.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    That's a funny ass comparison Meat72. I really enjoy those Rick James' sketches like that episode. "Cocaine is a hell of a drug!"

Why did you have to be placed on ignore? Was it something you said?

I must be one of the few that doesn't have you on ignore.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Yes, there was a flame war, but no you didn't miss anything.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    What flame fight?
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    You missed absolutely nothing of value.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I have almost all of this on ignore and I do not miss it. Makes for some disjointed convos but I am enjoying the peace and quiet.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    No one won, and those who want normal threads all lost.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    The problem with putting the homophobes on ignore is TF Dot's funny posts have no context. But as an experiment, today I'm taking out the trash and see if my TUSCL experience improves. I suggest Meat, Doug, etc. don't post anything referencing me because only you guys will be reading it anyway.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    What bvino said: "I have almost all of this on ignore and I do not miss it. Makes for some disjointed convos but I am enjoying the peace and quiet." Amen!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Speaking of "Flame" fights...

Has anyone seen Nina lately or did she get driven away?
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Wow! You have to take your mongering pretty seriously if you place somebody on ignore.

I thought this was a hobby? I myself simply stop logging on, which is why I missed all of the action.

So does somebody win if they get placed on ignore? That's the gist of what I'm being told in this thread.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Jim: "Wow! You have to take your mongering pretty seriously if you place somebody on ignore"

I have people on ignore BECAUSE I take mongering seriously. How does name calling enhance that experience? It's just minutia to wade throw until you hit a thread that may have some interest.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @Gassagain -> ignore.

For sampling the Costco free food samples multiple times and stuffing his face with Costco hot dogs.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @JimGassagain- you snooze you lose
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Thank you Mr.Deuce for the shout out. I take my mongering very seriously as well and do not see how this adds anything to it. I work with college kids, I don't need this for a review of the level of discourse in America.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I still have no one on ignore, it's very easy to scroll past anything I don't care to read. My personal opinion is the folks that put people on ignore published or anonymously are really delicate snow flakes, that are afraid they might melt, at the slightest raise in temperature.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Good snowflake analogy!

But if somebody can't stand the heat they better get out of the kitchen.

If you literally can't stand somebody posting, and have to write it out for people to see your displeasure, then you've empowered the original poster. Why not silently ignore? There is only one TUSCL member who I deem fit to post against, and that's only because he has proven hisself to be an unsafe human being. When someone threatens to shoot Motorhead then that person should be done, and that person also claims to rape women in their sleep.

My hot dog eating at Costco actually saved me hundreds by taking up my all of my time on my way to a club, Random Member. I posted that as a distraction to keep me from destructive behavior at the club, and wanted to know if others found any good distractions. Posting on TUSCL is another good distraction from clubbing, and reading all about the flame wars. Good stuff, too.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^i don't remember you being around when Motörhead got threatened and I believe I was the the one who originally called SJG on that.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Hmmm...

I've been here since June, and there have been several links reposting his "shot called" around TUSCL, reminiscing his outlandish behavior. He's one of those real tough guy keyboardist, you know the type that talks tough behind a keyboard? Yeah, that guy(gay)!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I think it took place in 2014 summer or thereabout.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ???? No way!
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Dude, man! Don't misunderstand me, but I hope you ain't old, are you? I mean i would watch you make an Oreo cookie and all, but 3 years ago....that's a long time ago for SJGay/Guy to have stated the Motorhead thang.

Plus we just recently(Courtesy of IME) in the fall dug up some old threads of his raping and pillaging. Dude is the only guy on TUSCL that needs to go. Sorry if somebody else disagrees, it's nothing personal.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I think it was sooner than that. Think it was 2016.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I guess my memory was different, but it seems March 2016 is correct.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    It was the BBC that put (dot) fag over the edge of placing me on ignore. I kicked his faggity ass! He loves the big black cock:dildo and angry how I outed him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion