tuscl

Chevy S10 and my second ride idea

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I've always wanted a Chevy S10 and thug it out as a low rider, tinted windows, system with thump thump and a custom paint job with Juicy Fruit down the side

Soon to post an update on what I did with my main vehicle and hoe much things costed and the grocery list lol

12 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    DO IT! A pickup truck as a second vehicle is awesome.

If you aren't spending a lot for a paint job, you can paint it yourself with rustoleum spray paint.

http://www.cartalk.com/blogs/craig-fitzg…

"RUST-OLEUM Oil Based Automobile Paint Job" (2:54)
    . . by some Dude who sounds like Peter Griffin, WTF??
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOZAPI9Z…
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Having a cool ride is cool. I'm a Lotus guy myself.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hell yeah it is...my Saturn looks cool enough to maybe thug out...but I might just eventually get myself a black Cadillac to thug out with my Chevy
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Maybe you could pimp out the truck with a surplus 0.50 caliber machine gun à la the Somali "technicals". That baby would be awesome around slow traffic! ;-)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'll lend you my black cat, Juice, so you can ride around in style with some pussy. :)
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

El Camino. Low ride that bad boy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince and Atac LMFAO

War very true...lol...I need some sick wips
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    you can get all the cool whips you want on your xBox 360 racing game.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    To each their own, but I hold that pickups should be used for rough work. Whenever I see a thugged/pimped pickup it seems like a waste of a perfectly good workhorse vehicle. Then again, Juice, I'm probably not your target market...

I would drift more towards a restored classic. A 1964 Ford Falcon turns lots of heads.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Juice, Juice, Juice!

You know those trucks come with 4.2 liter V6, its a push rod iron duke motor. Old fashioned. People also say they lack head room.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion