tuscl

Bigger Boobs - Yes Or No?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
We all would probably agree most strippers would jump at the chance for bigger boobs.

Here on TUSCL it seems the majority of PLs like natural boobs over fakes, regardless of their size.

BUT
If you'd survey most women from ages 20s to 30s how many do you think would be willing to get a boob job? Over the years most I have talked to (non strippers) say they don't want to do it for fear of being uncomfortable or having to deal with the recovery time after surgery.

It almost seems women are more interested in bigger butts than bigger boobs.

I think the one thing many women miss out on is as they age their asses get bigger, and a bigger rack up top will make them look more "in proportion" and even more thin in some cases.

8 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    A lot of civilian woman avoid boob jobs because they fear being on the receiving end of a lot of cattiness and judgement from other women. Women are rough on each other.

A woman can improve her ass via exercise and that's socially acceptable. There is no class or machine at the gym that will produce younger, firmer tits (if only...).

Also, not all women go for bigger boobs. Many want better boobs at the same size. Even so, most women can pick out when a friend or coworker has taken a shortcut to better tits.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I suppose some strippers come to TUSCL because we have more than our share of big boobs!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Have to be in proportion to a girls body IMO.

But then again, I don't like Papi Churlo mode dancers.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah - I'll take "perky" over size any day.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Girls look better in clothes with bigger boobs, but naked girls look better with natural IMHO. There are exceptions.

I've never fucked a civvie with store bought...the majority of P4P have had them though. When I've had conversations with dancers who bought boobs, they all said business increased for them afterwards. My new regular is a skinny girl who bought B-C cups and they are perfect on her. I imagine she was an A, so she made a good decision and had a good surgeon as they really fit her frame.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I've seen a few that had bad scars too.

Long, ugly scaring underneath and around the nipple area where they were cut off and sewed back on. Couldnt really tell in the dark, but if you ever see them with a bit of light, they looked like something Dr. Frankenstein decided to operate on. Not a good look.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    Big boobs yes. Fake boobs no.

Boobs at any size that look good and fit a gal's body type? yes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion