tuscl

Help me... I think I'm falling into a relationship

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Wasn't my first choice of stripper (this chick's gotta ton of tattoos) but one night she asked (begged more like it) one of my favs to asked me to get a dance from her.

The dance was not spectacular but sure as shit the conversation was great. Took her back to my place the first night fucked like rabbits (No money exchanged).

Soon I was just picking her up from work same drill. Two weeks into I let her sleep over. Things were going well until she got picked up on a violation.

While she was in county we talked on the phone for hours. She getting out this week, I'm thrilled because the sex us going to be off the charts great. I mean I've still been fucking other strippers while she was in county and the sex was just ok.

Anyway. Talk some since into me. I definitely caught the head over hills feeling, more surprisingly that she isn't my usual type.

51 comments

• GACA
    8 years ago
    She's got kids. I don't usually do well with other people's kids. Never dated a girl with kids either.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Also, there's this other stripper at her old job where I hang out that could start problems since I've been fucking P4P and her money about to dry the he'll up.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    We're all disappointed in you grasshopper.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Exactly what twentyfive said!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Okay, this is a soap opera that I will be tuning in to next week to get the update.
  • houjack
    8 years ago
    Enjoy the ride while it lasts! I say keep going for it.

Let us know how it all blows up with P4P and new girl. It will be glorious, but worth it. Continue while you can.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you've got a real winner there GACA. You're gonna lover her kids. You should take the next step and do a family outing. The Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia would be perfect

Then you can start staying overnight and having breakfast with them. Even drive the kids to school. When they ask if you are going to be their next daddy, just tell them you hope so.

Once you have gotten over that hurdle, you can marry mom and legally adopt the kids. You'll enjoy spending your weekends with your new family. Drinking coke and watching cartoons on TV.

You'll be so happy with your new life, that you will stop going to strip clubs and drop off of this discussion board. Your wife wouldn't approve of it anyhow. Just make her take a shower first when she gets home from the club every night and gargles with Listerine.

Good luck.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Thank God I wasn't drinking a Coke when I read that. I would have spit it all over myself.

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"While she was in county we talked on the phone for hours."

The funny thing about PLing is an other regular guy can normalize these types of things, and type this sentence as if it weren't off-the-charts outrageous. There's a zero percent chance I'd ever meet a girl in the real world, find out she's in "county", and ever talk to her again. But, once you have a crush on a stripper, and especially if she triggers your inner save-a-ho, it's just another day in the life. I'm lucky I have other guys to SC with, we smack each other up when one of us starts being a dingbat :)
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Thanks Shadow : ) So yes I'm being retarded. I'm not ready to be no kids next new daddy. But dammit if it doesn't feel like this girl speaks to my soul. I think the kids are going to snap me back to reality. I just can't see myself dealing with another person's brats. Hard enough with my own blood (nieces & nephews).

So I'll do this thing for as long as I can avoid having to talk to the kids. When she starts talking about me meeting them. I'll just say I can't do it anymore. That's assuming no serious SS happens before then.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Funny shit Subra...you're exactly right, if this wasn't a stripper the moment I head she got sent to county I would have ghosted.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I'd be interested to know the percentage of long jail phone conversations that lead to successful long-term relationships. I'd put the over/under at 5%
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    There's a local hooker, who is apparently some version of a nymphomaniac, who is currently in the pokey until sometime in the next decade. There are allegedly at least two people who talk and/or visit her in jail on a regular basis.

One wants to save her, and one wants to fuck her.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I think this is a great idea cause it'll lead to lots of great stories. I just hope hat GACA doesn't die.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    One standing on each of your shoulders there GMD?

:)

SJG

Jenna Jameson
    media.celebrity-pictures.ca/Celebrities/…
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Heartwarming story, and yet more evidence that strippers are the "caviar" of the sex industry. Congrats @Gaca!!!
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    @JS69 this one's not like the rest of the strippers. She was a waitress for many years first and got tricked into it one night. She hates giving lap dances and only prefers to do Stanger dances. OK she used to be a bit of a Coke head, doesn't have a license or a phone admittedly, kids are half black, and has daddy issues. But she really really is in love with me :)

Ya...
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    *only prefers to stage dances
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hey - nobody ever said love is perfect
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If one has a risk-taker personality then they may be able to handle that type of situation - if one is not comfortable with risk-taking then better to not play w/ fire.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I've lived and dated a stripper or two and it can be heaven or a headache lol

Be careful if she git kids...she is fertal and you could fuck up and have some with her...so take caution

Enjoy the sex and the emotional benefiting from it

Just remember nothing last forever...everything has a start and end...then a rebirth

So stay clear of financial mistakes like marriage

Clear your little and big head with other providers to keep yourself in check

Other than this please enjoy this blessing from the Lord
  • K
    8 years ago
    GACA
    You know the correct answer. You just don't like it. Run. Run fast. Run far. or at least tell her you can't be part of her life right now. Block her number.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    This is going to end well. If it's true. I can't help thinking that GACA is putting us on.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    @Jack'slash... Nope. Not putting you on. It's really happening. We'll see what happens once she's out. But she keeps saying she wants to move in with me and start a future with me. I'm even contemplating letting her strip so I can be the boyfriend who laughs at the PLs for a change :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    You got to love her for her. If it's just for the sex, then just ride it out. Six months (I would) or just cut it off immediately.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Grasshopper you are not ready yet, no one is. )
  • AbbieNormal
    8 years ago
    While I agree with Shadowcat I'll offer a lithe sympathy for your situation. I haven't been there, but I've been close. I've grown to personally like a few faces and they liked me also. We've maybe exchanged e-mails, or cell (once even home and work) numbers and enjoyed each others company. But except for one case it always blew up with SS or just ended when she left the club. Oh yeah, there was the one who drowned. There was one case where we had a genuine friendship. She was a smart girl and had gotten tight with some guys who were buying an existing strip club and had the money to put in to really making it something special. It's now the Mpire club in DC, I forget what it used to be called. So anyway they wanted her to manage it and find some girls, which she did for a while before finishing her degree and leaving the life (some really are students apparently). I can't however forget one of the last nights in her last club as a dancer. We were having a discussion and we were comfortable enough that I finally got up the nerve to ask some personal and stripper POV questions, cause I knew she'd give me a real answer (some were personal in nature, others were just like where does my level of tipping land me among customers). At one point she just stopped and looked at me and said, slightly surprised, slightly hurt, "I'm never gonna see you again, am I?" My own reaction surprised me. One I realized she was right, I hadn't been planning to take a bus or Taxi downtown from my work to see her in a strip club she was going to manage, and two, it made me feel like a jerk and a bad friend.

In the end, fortuitously I ended up teaching a class downtown two nights a week, and would stop in after class for a while, but she moved on as I said, and we lost touch. But that, and another casual slip of we should go there, you'd love it (it was a strip club where she was scouring for girls) led me to conclude we had a real friendship in her eyes mores than mine.

But then there was the one that blew up in stripper shit, and my stupidity, because she had my work and home phones (no cell at the time). And the other one that ended in stripper shit when I drove her to the home of a guy she was trading sex for a place to crash with and got a BJ in the front of my car for $80 and she got busted the next day for stealing a customer's credit card. And the other one that ended in stripper shit when news of our OTC activity leaked back to one dancer in the club and she suspected me. Sadly she was right, but in my defense I only told one dancer (I think, two at most) and in my further defense I was drunk, trying to get some ITC or OTC action from the dancer I told, the dancer I told it about had not danced for about a year or so and was pregnant (with a supportive partner, long story, they once showed up where I occasionally tended bar looking for me, luckily I wasn't there at the time) so I kind of assumed she'd quit. Plus the dancer I told it to was supposed to be moving to Colorado. Oh yeah, then there was the one who drowned.

Should be fine.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ So Abbie in other words what could possibly go wrong with this. )
  • AbbieNormal
    8 years ago
    Almost forgot, the genuine friend was one I met because she was right after my CF in the rotation one night and we got to talking. She wasn't really my type. Ink, piercings, and big fake tits as opposed to my perfect GND CF, who had serious drug problems at the time. GND CF once hit me up for cash and a place to crash when serious drug problem got her evicted.

Should be fine.

P.S. GND CF eventually did get her act together and before she quit we had a few great weeks with a restored and genuine friendship and some really great times, then she went on to become a lawyer. Some of them really are students after all.
  • AbbieNormal
    8 years ago
    P.P.S, I have no idea why " I've grown to personally like a few favorites" was changed to " I've grown to personally like a few faces" but I'm getting the feeling that autocorrect will somehow lead to our civilization's total destruction in thermonuclear war.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    After being on both sides myself...being the boyfriend of a stripper and being a custie of a stripper I'm not sure who is laughing at who lol

I mean as the boyfriend I got to enjoy the benefits of my bitch bringing in all that extra income...nice Tvs, cars and shits

But I had to deal with her going out and getting railed lol...funny now but if your emotional investing that Shit no longer is funny having one or more dudes pump her pussy

On the flip side being the custie yeah if she is dating some one he gets to enjoy your hard earned money at a faster rate than it took you to print it.

But

You get to face fuck his hoe...I mean you can really make his bitch pay then he has to enjoy my sloppy seconds after I destroyed her pussy with multiple pops
  • AbbieNormal
    8 years ago
    twentyfive, I think we can conclude that some strippers get happy endings (no pun intended) but not with their customers.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ that made me smile
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    @juice thanks for the perspective
  • K
    8 years ago
    "But she keeps saying she wants to move in with me and start a future with me."

She probably is telling the truth. She does want those things. That doesn't mean she will put in the effort to make it work. Her problems are about to become your problems. She goes to jail, you take care of the kids. Her dealer if she has one will be showing up at your door.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Every time my ATF has been locked up her calls are ridiculously expensive collect calls with credit card billing ($15.00 for 3 minutes) this has been county jail & state prison in MA and county lockup in NH. I researched it and it looks like this company's got a monopoly. How the hell are you having long convos from County?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If she is a extras girl and she ever gets busted for selling sex you could technically get charged for pimping and that is a long time in prison

Real talk
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I know because I've looked into it...my theory is if your going to do the crime you should learn what the time is...if your good with it then more power to you

I understand the psychological aspects of a hoe...I would probably make a good pimp

I often believe it's why hoes like me so much because we are naturally drawn to our type

Been thinking about pimping some for a while since in all honesty pimping is nothing more than dating more than one hoe....it's a love relationship between a hoe and her pimp

Good luck my friend

Remember in the pimp game you don't choose the game but the game chooses you playboy
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...it's true doh
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I am trying to picture myself at a Judge's retirement party with my stripper, criminal girlfriend with tats and I cannot. Saturday I played poker, got a few laps and then a wild, kinky evening with wife and steaks on the grill afterwards. Thats for me, others should enjoy what they enjoy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Skib sounds like your living good

I'm similar ish

Get lappers, play poker, pay hooker to role play wife then I cook hamburgers

See close to the same lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    When it's so wrong - you just make it so right in your own mind.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol Grand1511
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    "@JS69 this one's not like the rest of the strippers...

...OK she used to be a bit of a Coke head, doesn't have a license or a phone admittedly, kids are half black, and has daddy issues. But she really really is in love with me :)"

And she is back in jail for some unspecified "violation?" Sounds like marriage material to me. ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Gawker, the entire inmate phone call system is a racket. They assume that the friends and family are without political voice. And for the most part, they are right. We are already a two tier society.

SJG
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    @RBD.... hope changes people. Hope in a better future in something real. She was used to dealing with bullshit. So there's that and in nit going to discount it. I've made major changes in my life over the age of 30. She's still only 28.

@Jackslash it's $12 hour where she's locked up. I've spent $650 since she's been locked up
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Rick LMFAO....I agree with your sarcazum

When I was younger I made some of these bad choices and stayed broke because of it

The up side was yes the sex was off the charts

Thank god I stayed grounded enough not to wife a hoe that belongs to the community

As a man that is starting to get older I would personally avoid this for financial reasoning only...honestly I've had my feel of drama and emotional rollercoaster 's

I'm much happier, successful and productive alone and leaving my emotions in check...I do pay providers to minister my physical and emotional needs but I keep it business because that's the safest and best place to keep it

Well for me at least

Each to his own

If your happy then fuck it your happy
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Got a follow up...
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    And the follow up is...?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Sorry, GACA doesn't get to go to the library again until Tuesday, after yard time
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion