tuscl

Way off Topic:Favorite Conspiracy Theory

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
What's your favorite conspiracy theory. I am not a real conspiracy theory guy other than for the occasional entertainment value. I started reading about Pizzagate yesterday and watching some youtube videos and damn there seems to be way too much for all of it to just be coincidence.

What's your favorite conspiracy theory? UFO'S, Illiminati, Flat Earth, is Dougster part of the Reptilian overlords pulling the strings (wonder who might think that)?

31 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    I encourage total off the wall whacky shit to be thrown out here. Nothing is to silly.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    There are definitely some funny ones about companies I've worked for that we were plotting world domination. As co-workers once put it, though, "Even if we were that evil, we're not competent and secret enough to pull that one off."
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The Council of the Rick animals.

Seriously though I would say it would be UFOs, I can't think of any incident in particular.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    My favorite are dancers who want to debate whether or not the Apollo moon landings were real.

Wealthy immigrants (born wealthy) who think that the police "look it up on the computer to see if you've donated to the FOP not that year, and how much" before deciding how to treat you. As if that level of corruption actually exists.

I don't understand the whole NWO (new world order) euro-centric, united stations, one world government conspiracy.

And last: UFOs. There are people who think that all of the world's governments are working together in secret to keep the existence of UFOs and ETs secret from the rest of us. How they expect that to actually happen, in secret, since 1947, in perfect agreement, just does not match up with how I see countries getting along today.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Climate change. Most scientists in the climate area work for our government, yet some people think they're making up data that pisses off the government by alerting them to the dangers of our current policies. This makes no sense to me...if there was a conspiracy the scientists would be the ones playing ostrich.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Someone told me that the Soviet Union didn't collapse, they just moved to moon bases on the dark side of the moon. They seemed really serious about it.

Oh, and people who believe in zoocryptids like bigfoot sasquatch yeti. But we know those are just juice sightings or maybe bigdicksammy sightings. Ha!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Another conspiracy theory: that lawyers all have a blood pact not to sue another lawyer.
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    I'm still convinced the moon landings were a hoax
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^^ it's actually a valid position, and I totally mean that, which is why the debates on the moon landings will continue for very long time. Fascinating stuff.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    How could I forget the biggest one of all on TUSCL: Juice is not real!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Al Sharpton really cares more about black people than he does promoting himself and stuffing his pockets full of money.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Tank Man. Did the tank run him over like the clips show or are the people who swear they saw him get ran over when it aired live correct? Or is it the Mandela Effect? And if the young man was in fact pulled out of the way, why hasn't he ever been identified?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO !!!!!!!!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Big foot faked the moon landing on 9-11. It's true because it's on the internet.

• sflguy123
    8 years ago
    None of this is real! We are all part of one beings imagination.

If I'm right you will not be able to kill yourself right now.

Try and tell us the result. Before you try post here to let us know. If you don't post again within 10 minutes...well then my bad.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm just in your imagination
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice is a figment of his own imagination.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Climate change is the biggest conspiracy theory. Was the biggest in the 1970's too when instead of global warming the same nitwits were getting the left to wet themselves over the coming ice age. The stupidest statement ever has to be that Scientists are honest because most work for the government lol.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "Climate change is the biggest conspiracy theory. "
    ----------------------------------
    LOL! Proof that family law attracts the creme de la creme
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^Bonus points for Random
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    8 years ago
    Too true Random, only the stupidest crabs go on to practice crab family law.

Do you know how hard it is to deal with planktonic custody issues? There are so many easier ways to make money as a crustacean!

Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Trump is the anti-Christ.

That, and Juice and Crazy Joe are really the same.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The earth is round, if NBA players disagree, tough shit, 8 foot monsters.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Actually, the idea that cutting taxes for the wealthiest 5% of citizens and corporations will somehow enhance the lives of middle class and working Americans

Trump's idea of trickle down economics is to give the average American a golden shower.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    The most interesting conspiracy theories are those that don't require a great deal of Vaseline on the lens to make them believable. Take a look at the "deep state" diatribes being circulated right now in American politics.

It's believable because it's hard to deny that there are sections of the government that act without a lot of oversight and according to their own agendas.

But, the level of broad "secret society" shenanigans attributed to the "deep state" is fantastically overblown. Often by those who prefer to see conspiracy even when incompetence is a far more likely driver.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Juice is shadow
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I like what Ishmael said about how what the 'shadow government' might be less a matter of nefarious elements (left or right) or a globalist conspiracy but might just be ineptness.

Quite often taking the Vaseline off the lens is just a matter of applying Occam's razor.

The late Allen Ginsberg said it well (in the linked Poem): Birdbrain Rules the World!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc4Oda0h…
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    Ultimate bonehead conspiracy theory- Jon Benet Ramsey is alive and well and goes by the name Katy Perry. That's even better than "Paul is dead."
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Conspiracy theory still believed by many: Michael Jordan was forced to resign from basketball for 2 years in the middle of 6-peat rather than face damaging public suspension for gambling.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Has that actually been debunked?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I thought the Jordan rumor was in fact, fact. It's been debunked?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion