tuscl

Where Will Tony Romo Land?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Thursday, February 16, 2017 6:49 PM
[view link] Doesn't really matter, poor bastard will break something in a pre-season game anyway.

17 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    da bears!!!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    he's had a very good career. dude doesn't get enough respect. houston makes sense---but being that they just got brock osweiler----it won't be easy for them to add romo i'm still gonna go with houston though
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I loved when Romo came to Cleveland and the Cleveland Browns Stadium booed Romo in unison to the chat: --> OVer-RAted. Clap, Clap-clap. Clap-clap. OVER-RATED!! Clap, Clap-clap. Clap-clap.--> ^^^ Very fitting. CLE is truly the 12th man on the field. Suck it, Romo. :)
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Jets maybe if he wants money, he won't win there.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Denver.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    This is bull's shit. We need tits
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    a comment
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    Wow. Some Cleveland Browns trash talk
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    He's a perfect match for Chicago. They love fragile QBs with limited potential.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    He'd be awful for Chicago. The Bears need warm bodies everywhere, and that means trading down in the draft. Romo would cost way too much, and for what? They're not going anywhere next season. Might as well stick with Cutler one more year. Plus, Romo is always injured.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    Screw the speculation on where a cast off millionaire will go. I'm more interested in how to get the kind of exchequer that the guys who will actually make the call have in their back pocket.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    I really don't give a fuck where he ends up as long as its NOT Minneapolis...... No...... God please, NO!!!!!
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Where will Romo land? On injured reserve the same place he lands every year.
  • infomanone
    7 years ago
    His wife is pregnant and they want to stay in Dallas so his first pick is Houston, 2nd would be Denver. They should pay him a base salary then additional incentive money per game he plays in just in case he gets injured.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    NFL Network may be his safest option. Even Romo would have trouble getting hurt in the broadcast booth.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    49errs !!!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Whodey may have nailed it: If Romo's physical limitations start to depress his income potential on the field to infomanone's logical preposition (They should only pay him base salary plus incentive per game against injury) it may be time for him to hang up his cleats and look for the next most lucrative way to make money- sports journalism. Think, he has a family on the way. Hope he planned for his future (well I don't LOL)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion