tuscl

Has JimGassagain actually claimed to be the comic Jim Gaffigan?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I noticed in an argument in another thread that JimGassagain was called "Gaffigan" several times. That struck me as weird since he uses "Gassagain".

Has anybody noticed whether he actually claims to be Jim Gaffigan? Or was this just a typo.

If we're going to claim to be famous people I'm Brad Pitt! I've dumped Angelina and I'm out for fun! ;)

28 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yes, he has.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    No Sjg calls him by the wrong name because he is a moron and can't understand it is a parody.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I hate his fucking Pacifica commercials.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    "On the Internet, no one knows you are a dog."
    . by Peter Steiner, The New Yorker (1993).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Inter…
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Int…
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    He has so many kids that he can't even remember their names.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I think SJG is the only one who has claimed JimG is the comedian Gaffigan.

About the only thing the comedian and JimG have in common is funny ass comments, yet their venues are different. I doubt he has time to post on this site wasting time with a POS like SJG.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It's obviously a joke. But if SJG thought he was really the comedian, that's the funniest aspect of it all.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    He has made claims to be opening act for the Pope I wonder if the Holy Booker does any extreme vetting

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    If JimG wants to pretend to be some fictionalized millionaire comedian playboy on a message board, why not? Most aren't using real identities on this site anyway. Why not have a "stage name" and a "stage persona" and have some fun with it? SCs should be an outlet. :)
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Zoinks! I've been outed. Well at least I'm not gay like that San Jose Gay character, who suddenly went silent. I'm sure the creep who researched my identity is having a real blast with my namesake. Smh!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Gassagain on this forum has described his career doing stand up comedy, and claimed all the biographical facts of the comic. Once I posted a link to the comic's stuff, and our Gassagain said, yeah, that's me.

It is strange really. To understand more, consider:

"We both like prostitutes."

https://youtu.be/dyxf3d6FZQI?t=18s

As it seems to me, Gaffigan, having opened for the Pope, would have to be an idiot to use his real identity on a forum like this. But in fact, Gassagain does to me seem like the real deal. He is just like he describes of comedians, "Weirdo's".

He has also been taking most of his cues from people I have on ignore.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    This also yields more insight into Gaffigan, and in a surprisingly unflattering way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swtJkovA…

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Lloyd will believe any crazy shit his mind can come up with. See any of his other crazy ass thoughts.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Thank you SJG for promoting the awesome Gaffigan night show clips! Now I have any easy resource to find all of the greatest snippets condensed to one spot. I guess you're not totally useless after all. Rofl!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "This also yields more insight into Gaffigan, and in a surprisingly unflattering way:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=swtJkovAP_k

SJG"

Unflattering huh? To you maybe but you're so whacked it's easy to see how you can't understand it. There were some original ideas there, more original than you'll ever be creep!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If SJG really this fucking retarded?

• JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Lol! Tears in my eyes!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Brilliant point Dominic77. I wasn't complaining about JimGassagain claiming to be Jim Gaffigan. I just hadn't read his posts closely enough to remember if he had claimed to be Jim Gaffigan so I was seeking clarification.

One the other hand, you guys should be less skeptical about celebrity posters. Think about it. If Brad Pitt started posting on a weirdo message board for anonymous perverts wouldn't he do so by claiming to be a weirdo guy that loves dachshunds and frogs that eschews wiping his ass in favor of splashing listermint on his taint.

After all, Brad Pitt seems like a weirdo guy that loves dachshunds and frogs that also enjoys scatological humor. And splashing listermint on his taint!

I think I've just proved to everybody that I'm Brad Pitt! :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^More like Brad Pitts stunt poster.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Gassigan has definitely claimed to be Gaffigan, when I showed him Gaffigan's web site and Wikipedia page. And it was Gassigan who first started talking about his stand up comedy career.

The Gaffigan video I posted the link to is unflattering because he puts out some negative stereotypes about Southerners. Most people in the entertainment industry would not do that. When Gaffigan does it, it really is not funny.

I assume Gassigan alters the spelling of his name because he doesn't want search engines to find it. But if he really is the comedian, he is still an idiot for using his real identity here.

SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Super ritard! I bet he has super ritard strength when he rapes women in their sleep and doesn't let them go as they try to wiggle away from him. What a super idiot!

He still thinks it's the real comedian. That's the funniest shit in TUSCL! Kudos to Gassagain for playing along.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    SJG, wouldn't I use a different handle if I want my identity to not be known? Of anything I stated on TUSCL there is nothing incriminating about me that I couldn't handle my fans or family to know about.

You, Lloyd Schoene, however have admitted to raping women in their sleep, starting a counter cultural war against middle class Americans, and sharing wants to putting a bullet into fellow TUSCL members(Mororhead). We still haven't seen Motorhead in months, so there's no way we can prove your posts weren't taken seriously. If anyone would be considered to be an idiot, surely you've not looked into a mirror lately.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Are you saying he isn't?
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I don't know flagooner. It was raining all day in San Jose yesterday so I assume SJG had nothing to do all day but stay in his mom's basement trolling TUSCL with his counter cultural spam. Anyone who opposes his views are considered intolerant, and he like his liberal left wing hypocritical snowflakes across the country advocate violent protests against executive powers to keep or country safe. Lloyd Schoene is nothing but a liberal mouthpiece advocating violence.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago

I meant:
    Isn't Gassagain Gaffigan?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    That's got to be the funniest thing about this! ^^^
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Whatever P-Nemesis! How about that rap career you failed at? Lol!!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Well apparently you've got all that useless time on your hands wasting it away, since you're not being booked for any concerts Randy Anukam. P-Nemesis/Clackport/Missionary/Larry Fisherman.

You're such a poser, losing failure that you should go back to your criminal justice degree and fake being a cop. At least some black girl will buy you're stupid power trip and fuck you for $100.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion