tuscl

Leap of faith: into the abyss

I'm baring my soul to TUSCL. I'll be honest: I'm scared. I just ended my two P4P situations and I'm going to see how long I can go without stepping foot into a strip club. I'm not currently in a relationship and have no plans to look for a girlfriend right away. I have no idea what I want right now, so I'm going to focus my time, energy, and money toward pursuits other than sex and women. Work, hobbies, exercise, music, movies, sports, dining out, etc. I'm going to save a lot of money, but not sure how happy I'll be. I guess I'll find out soon enough. I was no longer getting as much enjoyment from my strip clubbing and P4P, so I figured why waste so much money on something I'm not thoroughly enjoying.

Anyone else go through a situation like this at some point in your life? How did it go?

24 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    I have sworn off strip clubs about twice a month for the last 10 years.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    What jackslash said.

• WTFlock
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • DallasCowboys
    8 years ago
    Good luck man. No, I haven't been through a situation like that in my life.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    By the end of October I was quite obsessed with strip clubs and strippers, plus I experienced a couple of health issues during November-December, so I took a two-month break except for one two-day, four-club bender in Washington Park, IL in mid-December. Now I'm back to being obsessed with strip clubs and strippers but have cut the frequency down to once a week instead of 2-3 times. Sometimes it's best to step away from the hobby for a while and spend your time and money on other interests until the urge comes back.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Everyone needs a break now and then. Take a few months off and revisit down the road.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'm taking a break. Can't even remember the last time I visited a club if it was January or December. I think it may have been January 1st. Guess I went one time this year.
    Time flies. I'm already used to not visiting. I don't even feel like I'm missing out on much with all the stupid rules they added in the last year. I think I may take a very long break. I can see more for free on myfreecams if I want to see nipples and or pussy. If you can't even see nipples and you can't touch much, your choices are to waste money visiting or forget about it.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I felt that way once. It went away in a day or two.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I didn't even plan this break but it was one thing after another each week so now I'm like forget about it. I can drink much cheaper beer at home. I can actually drink beer and see nipples for free online. That's more than I get at the local strip club. I noticed if I don't drink beer at all I've been losing weight too. I wondered why I might be losing weight in that case and I did read that alcohol can lower testosterone levels so doing without must increase T levels and aid in weight loss. I was trying to figure out why I lost a few pounds without trying.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If you are not gonna be involved w/ civvies then I don't think you're gonna make it kid - strip clubs offer instant gratification and entertainment - if you're gonna be by yourself at some point sooner than later that little SC devil is gonna perch himself on your shoulder and start whispering in your ear till he convinces you - I've stopped for a few weeks a couple of times b/f I went on a bender.

It can be done but if you don't have something *comparable* to replace it then you're probably gonna be depressed (unless you have a steely will) - hard to duplicate the rush of strip clubs
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Thinking one can keep themselves occupied w/
    other things sounds plausible in theory but those other things don't fill the void SCs do - I myself want to take an extended break (6 months or so) but either boredom creeps in or the thought creeps in that "hey maybe I'll meet some awesome dancers so lets just go and see" - it can def be done but one needs to be aware of the pitfalls and not just think all they have to do is just make up their mind nor to go (although for some that works)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    No man can live without pussy unless he's gay. Invest in a relatively cheap civilian and save some money for a while. Otherwise, Papi is right. it'll never work.
  • WTFlock
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the replies. I'm going to start with small goals. One week first. Then, one month. I'll reevaluate after a month, if I can make it. I feel like an alcoholic or a drug addict, trying to take it one day at a time.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Another benefit of taking some time off: You'll spend a lot less money.
  • hassenpfeffer65
    8 years ago
    ^^^after a while you can take all the money you saved and go on a bender in Detroit, Atlanta, or Tijuana!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    If you stare too long into an abyss, the abyss stares back into you

Best go hit that SC again soon, son
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    " I'll be honest: I'm scared. I just ended my two P4P situations... "
    ==========================
    Yes, breaking it off with your prostitutes can be a very harrowing experience. Yet it's something we all go through, and I'm sure you'll be okay with time.
  • houjack
    8 years ago
    Self play can only sustain you for so long. Eventually you'll want someone else to play with your junk.

Some men can go a long time by themselves. The PLs that frequent this board and hobby, not so much. I'll be impressed if you last a couple months.

The lure of a fine honey whispering sweet nothings in your ear while stimulating you within minutes of meeting her is too strong to resist. Well, it is for me anyway.

Also, I've been where you are before, what jackslash said is accurate.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Hi. My name is ATACdawg, and I'm a strip club addict.....
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    All of us in unison; "HI ATCDAWG!!!!!"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would assume if one is a once per month SCer then may be easier to quit - but if one frequents more often or once per week or more, then harder to break the habit
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I usually go or used to go out every week. Last December 2015 through the first part of 2016, I didn't return for about 2 months after they started covering nipples with electrical tape or duct tape. In fact when I first saw that, I left after only being there 30 minutes and I had a longer drive to get home. I might make an exception if I'm already in Greenville, maybe.
    I have a lot of other things I'm working on though so I have a lot to keep me busy without even thinking about strip clubs. My local strip club doesn't provide hardly anything except a change of scenery. I'm not Facebook friends with any of the strippers so I can easily forget people real fast. Although one must have noticed I clicked on her profile briefly popping up on my suggested friends list. She never danced for me anyway that I can remember. I was curious. I'd rather look at pics of a super model on Facebook. Unfortunately I forgot her name so either Facebook needs to reshuffle suggested friends or she needs to click on me for me to remember. I believe Facebook will reshuffle. I see people pop up out of the blue.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    lol warhawks that was great

i'm on board with everyone else that you won't be able to go very long without going to a strip club if you don't currently have a GF or some type of female companionship.

but good luck! :-)
  • WTFlock
    8 years ago
    I'm currently on day 2. So far, so good! Lol.

I'm hoping that if I resist the urge to go to a strip club or fall back into p4p, that I'll motivate myself to look for a girlfriend.

We'll see how the first week goes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion