tuscl

Valentines Day

Friday, February 3, 2017 8:09 AM
I want to ask Skylar to the Valtentines day dance, how should I ask her?

13 comments

• Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Pussy foot around it. Have your best friend ask her best friend so see if she is interested. Do this over several iterations with increasingly less ambiguity each time. What you want to do is avoid brushing your fragile male ego, since helicopter mommy and daddy didn't prepare nor condition you for that. UNDER NO CERTAIN TERMS should you put on your big boy pants (the ones without the granimals patch) and just ask her out. Rejection and humiliation will cause you to join something called TheRedPill on Reddit. The libertarians are lying to you. The Bryronic Hero is lie. /s/ ;) ;)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    ^ Byronic Hero.
  • larryfishsticks
    7 years ago
    I didn't make the basketball team when I tried out. Would it impress her if I told her I'm the recording secretary for the Pokémon Go club?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Challenge her to a game on Nintendo DS.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @Larry- It just sounds like a case of puppy love, and you should really wait a few years before asking girls out for dances and dates. Also, following her around the playground or writing her love notes will not come off well, and may get you expelled from school. When you get a little older, we can discuss this again.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    We don't give out participation trophies on TUSCL if you get shot down, just so you know... 2nd place is the first loser.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Make her a homade V card and get your mom to drive you to Walgreens so you can get her som Hershey's kisses.
  • larryfishsticks
    7 years ago
    Mmmmm I like Hershey kisses, so does my mom and so does 4got2wipe
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    So now you have three potential valentines, your mom, Skylar, & 4got.
  • larryfishsticks
    7 years ago
    And the Vice President of the Pokémon Go Club since he's gay
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Say you want to duck
  • larryfishsticks
    7 years ago
    Duck? Is someone going to shoot me?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Who is Skylar ?