Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Valentines Day

larryfishsticks

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I want to ask Skylar to the Valtentines day dance, how should I ask her?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Pussy foot around it. Have your best friend ask her best friend so see if she is interested. Do this over several iterations with increasingly less ambiguity each time.

What you want to do is avoid brushing your fragile male ego, since helicopter mommy and daddy didn't prepare nor condition you for that.

UNDER NO CERTAIN TERMS should you put on your big boy pants (the ones without the granimals patch) and just ask her out. Rejection and humiliation will cause you to join something called TheRedPill on Reddit. The libertarians are lying to you. The Bryronic Hero is lie. /s/ ;) ;)

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

^ Byronic Hero.

Profile picture for larryfishsticks
larryfishsticks
•

I didn't make the basketball team when I tried out. Would it impress her if I told her I'm the recording secretary for the Pokémon Go club?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Challenge her to a game on Nintendo DS.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

@Larry- It just sounds like a case of puppy love, and you should really wait a few years before asking girls out for dances and dates. Also, following her around the playground or writing her love notes will not come off well, and may get you expelled from school. When you get a little older, we can discuss this again.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

We don't give out participation trophies on TUSCL if you get shot down, just so you know...

2nd place is the first loser.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Make her a homade V card and get your mom to drive you to Walgreens so you can get her som Hershey's kisses.

Profile picture for larryfishsticks
larryfishsticks
•

Mmmmm I like Hershey kisses, so does my mom and so does 4got2wipe

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

So now you have three potential valentines, your mom, Skylar, & 4got.

Profile picture for larryfishsticks
larryfishsticks
•

And the Vice President of the Pokémon Go Club since he's gay

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Say you want to duck

Profile picture for larryfishsticks
larryfishsticks
•

Duck? Is someone going to shoot me?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Who is Skylar ?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement