tuscl

ITC, VIP room, Plan B, BBFS, CIP

s88
New York
Thursday, February 2, 2017 8:35 AM
Have you ever done it? Did you discuss going raw with her before (BC/STDs), or it just happened (stuck it in no cover)? Did you make her swallow a Plan B infront of you?

17 comments

• WTFlock
    7 years ago
    No, I haven't. Why would anyone do this? You might as well do this: [view link]
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i plead the 5th. and got snipped 35 years ago.
  • WTFlock
    7 years ago
    At least you were snipped. He's talking about going bareback, finishing in her, and just having her take a plan B pill beforehand, hoping she doesn't get pregnant.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Plan B probably effects every women differently. You're actually discussing *planning* with premeditation to have this $50 pill on hand, and compel her to take it? IMO women have some pretty nasty side effects from Plan B with symptoms that almost mirror that of morning sickness. No words.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Are you a rapist?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Most out-of-control case for me: Sitting at tip rail, one of the side stages, in a nude club. Twenty-ish dancer stuck her crotch in my face and I went for it. On-stage DATY, followed by BBFS (without any discussion of money) in a semi-private lapdance booth. I'm snipped and I did pay her. As we discussed on an earlier thread, dancers give better service if you are athletic and work out. Oh....either that or she was strung out on meth. Went back about two weeks later, and she didn't recognize me or remember what happened.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If you're that paranoid about it then it's not for you
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Had a dancer that If I felt something against my cock she was on the Nuvi-Ring so she was safe without the hat. NOT! The was 10 or so years ago. She then started to climb aboard sans protection. I stopped her and put a hat on myself.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Without the Plan B, I have done BBFS a number of times. I don't have any excuse except I was carried away. This was my report on the last time it happened: [view link]
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    That's just crazy talk s88. They call it "Plan B" for a reason. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah; stick to Plan A
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    What if you just don't give a shit? I've bare backed FS many times with many women. I've finished with several, but generally prefer CIM. If shit happens, so be it.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Sounds like gawker likes living dangerously :-)
  • footballguy
    7 years ago
    Haven't done it ITC but have with my ATF OTC (without the plan B). I had fucked her once in the VIP with a condom. I saw her a week later for our first OTC (I had been seeing ITC for a couple months). She gave me a BBbJ which I had from her one other time. She climbed on top of me and I was expecting her to ask if I had a condom (which I did) but next thing I know she just sticks my dick right in and starts fucking. At that point I wasn't even thinking of the STD risk, before I came is asked if she was on birth control and when she said yes I came inside her. Fucked her a few other times bareback but mostly with a condom. Never got an std and she never got pregnant. One other time I was in the VIP with a different dancer. This dancer gave BBBJ to anyone. Numerous times in the lap dance room she gave me HJ (not normal for lap dance room) and gave my dick an occasional lick. I took her to VIP once to fuck her. She started giving me a BJ and then I said I had a condom and asked if we could have sex. I'm convinced if I hadn't taken the condom out she would have fucked me bareback. Definitely didn't wanna do that with her as every time I saw her at the club she would take probably 3 to 4 different guys to the VIP wilhile I was there over the course of a couple hours.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I don't think I would do that, try to negotiate it all with her that way. Just let it happen. I would not pressure her into BBFS. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As w/ most things, there is a risk/reward tradeoff. The younger one is the more risk-adverse one is and that is probably the way to go - as one gets older the risk/reward ratio shifts often in the more risky direction. The older one gets the more importance they put on the reward and the less they give a shit (not for everyone though). I'd say starting at 40 one often gets more risky but if one is still rearing children then they may not take on extra risk - as one gets older and the kids become mostly self-sufficient or one has no kids then one often takes more chances. If you are young and looking forward to marriage and kids; then def need to be more careful as to not go into marriage carrying an STD(s) - but once you don't have to worry about kids (they're grown or decided not to have any) then one tends to take more risks. Perhaps the OP is still young enough that the risks weigh more on him more than the rewards.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Well, shit happens. Does that count as an answer?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion