tuscl

Has their ever been a TUSCL meeting were a group gang bang went down on a stripe

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
All the guys get their bond and all find this one butch so hot they toss money together and just gang bang her to smithereens lol

25 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Are you talking about 2015 at Tootsie's when Heck and John Smith made Hanna Banana rich ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...did they ? That's cool to learn about ...is that why heck left ? Did they touch tips ? That would make tuscl acquired lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Of course I joke lightly for a good laugh but in all seriousness....did they make rain on her ? Sounds like it ? Take turns getting dances maybe ?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think SJG and Lil Fishsticks mentioned they participated in a circle jerk one time - does that count?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Can it be a circle jerk if it is just two guys in a basement? Maybe jestrite was there with them.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yeah, me and a half dozen other TUSCLers did a gang bang on LittleDickSammy's mother one night. He did find out about it and that's why he has such a vendetta against me here now.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lmfao!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    lmao
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    If the juice crew wants to gangbang the ds, go ahead...
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bang bang Bang
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I'll JS69 tell you his story but basically him and Heck were busy trying to impress her, they both did bang bang in the gang bang room, I left early as I never was one for crossing swords, Clubber left a bit after then Heck, Papi & JS went in Hecks potmobile to a black scuba bar, I heard JS was super paranoid all night, Heck was too stoned to care and Papi found a AA dancer with a 75inch ass.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thanks for sharing those stories lol...tuscl needs more memories like this....more Gus nights out....I'm going to make a video message today or tomorrow discussing how we need to keep building a close network on tuscl....the friendships are real....we know this because when members go missing they are truly missed and mornd

We need to keep these stories and making them memories
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    So here is the readers digest version of the story. We are upstairs in the $20 area of Tootsies. Heck and I are both high as fuck, but unlike me, Heck smells like weed and he's got it coming out of every pocket. He sits down with a gorgeous blond who is exactly my type and the little head starts screaming that he wants to fuck her. So I started running my system on her, and an hour later she made all my dreams cum true. Heck was really cool about it at the time and said that he had no problem with me taking her. But that was probably the weed talking cause later he got all pissed about me stealing his stripper. We did not fuck her together. I doubt that Heck ducked her at all cause he's cheap but I have no direct knowlesge of what they did together.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^But John, Hanna Banana had a good night right? A few weeks after that night, she spoke with me and asked me about investing .)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    She made a fortune from me two nights in a row. Heck paid her with a plastic bag of cheap weed.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "Asked me about investing."

Wait, was Dougster at this meet up too?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    On a striper?

You guys have the weirdest fishing trips...
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    That's what I mean Hanna thought she won the lottery.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    John Smith hell yeah..thanks for popping in and sharing bro...that was a good memory to rediscover
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Juice was gang banging Duke69 and BagBoyJames
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Way to go Juice!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I love all you homosexual behavior
  • DallasCowboys
    8 years ago
    Lmao yall are retarded