tuscl

New Dancer

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 9:58 AM
I've just started dancing (first shift was Saturday Day, next shift is Thursday Night) and I'm hoping to get a guys perspective of what you are looking for when you go to a strip club for an enjoyable experience. I've never danced before and I know it's a cliche but took on the job to help pay expenses while in college since serving at a causal dining restaurant just wasn't cutting it. I'm already working out 6-7 days a week for an hour plus and taking pole dancing lessons to work on the dancing and toning up but ideally if you could provide your viewpoints about the below it would be greatly appreciated. I've asked the girls/house mom at my club but they all seemed to have conflicting answers and figured I would conduct some market research with the intended demographic. * Dress Attire * Physical Appearance * Conversation (I'm a STEM major/ gamer is it intimidating to talk about technology/science or should I stick with "flirty" girly stuff) * Any dance moves/lap dance moves or etiquette which really helps make it a stellar experience Thank you in advance for any help/suggestions and have a great day! Kind regards, New Dancer

29 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Post some pics so we know what you look like. Preferably nudes.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Nice attitude, conversation and pleasant interaction will get you more in the long run. Some guys like ding bat but I personally do not. Just go with the flow. Do not open with "Wanna Dance?" You also need to decide how far you want to go in you private dances before you go farther than you want. Be suggestive but don't lie about how far you will go. Know the stated club rules and the real club rules. If you are in an extras club you need to decide: if , how much, how far and with whom you will do extras. One other thing have fun and enjoy yourself because if you enjoy yourself the client will too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    1) you will get some wacky answers here b/c in the past some posters have pretended to be females/dancers when they were not and have jerked us around, thus don't pay any mind to the wacky responses from some, others will give you their homest opinion 2) just as all dancers are not alike, not all custies are alike, so you'll get guys saying they love 'X' and some custies saying they don't like 'X' Strip clubs can often vary greatly by city, it would help if you indicate what city you are dancing in. I'll post my thoughts a bit later today.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I know I'm jaded because I automatically think this is another Juice alias....
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    show us your tits
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Will be happy to share what I look for. Just PM me with type of club (extras or not), city, and your limits.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Hi Amelia. A few random thoughts... 1) Dress to accent what you think are your best characteristics and make those center of your routine. 2) Hygene aka smell nice 3) Resist the temptation to talk shit about other dancers to customers. That usually never works out well for you in the club or the random customer. 4) Dont bs or rip off your customers or fellow dancers. 5) Emotionaly be able to handle rejection and not get upset if that guy you were flirting with gets a dance from someone else. Your turn may be next. 6) Try to have fun. A smile and a sexy glance goes a long way to get a dance. 7) Listen to your customers and dont bury them with sad tales or the drama of the day. They are often there to get away from their own problems. 8) Dont be afraid to initiate conversation with a customer. 9) Yea...sad as it is I would not open your conversation with something like "do you think the Pleiades supercomputer should be ranked 10th or 11th in the world?" Try something more like "do you think my new vikkies look sexy??" Oh btw where do you dance?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I recommend getting a large tattoo of the club's logo. This shows the customer that you take the profession seriously.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Hell ya! Loke lopaw said.. show us your tits
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Ameila: Unfortunately, you're going to get conflicting answers here, as well. Here's my thoughts. * Dress Attire Some of this depends on the club at which you're working. As close to naked as you can manage will always be my top preference. Don't wear an outfit that hides your perceived imperfections unless you *never* plan on taking it off. Aside from that, outfits that *you* like are best. If you like them, that attitude will carry over to your interactions with customers. * Physical Appearance Be clean. Teeth brushed, hair clean, no body odors. Keep your pits, butt crack and pussy clean and smelling fresh, even if you don't plan on providing extra. If you are going to do extra, take a shower and/or mouthwash after every time. Besides those, the details of your appearance, weight, boob side, butt size, etc, mostly don't matter unless you look like Andrea Dworkin. (Do *not* Google her; you've been warned!) Almost no matter what you look like, there's somebody who likes it. Your attitude is going to at least as important as your appearance for most of the guys who are actually spending money. * Conversation (I'm a STEM major/ gamer is it intimidating to talk about technology/science or should I stick with "flirty" girly stuff) That conversation would be perfectly OK with me, because I'm a freaking lifelong geek. Some guys are intimidated by girls who are smart, though, so if your goal is to make money and not change the world, play it by ear and pay attention to the questions they ask. Do *not* complain about the day you had, the night you're having, your boyfriend, your other job, the bartender, how many creepy guys have asked you to suck their dicks, or any other personal stuff. Bitching, or being joyous, about the weather is cool, especially as an ice breaker. Voicing controversial opinions can be awesome, or disastrous, depending on the person. Tread carefully. Also, do not lie about what you'll do "in the back." If a guy buys a dance or VIP, and doesn't ask for anything specific, it's fine when you don't do anything specific, unless your level of service is significant below the club standard. For instance, if you only donair dances, and the rest of the girls are doing full contact, you should make that clear. But if the club standard is sex, then you shouldn't feel obligated to tell someone they're only going to be able to grope, unless he specifically asks. If he does ask for something you don't want to do, don't lie just to get his money. * Any dance moves/lap dance moves or etiquette which really helps make it a stellar experience Again, play it by ear and don't lie. Be polite, but no need to put up with disrespectful shit. And while we really would like you to show us your boobs, most of use don't really expect you to. We'll likely hound you until you do, or leave, though. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    New, it really would help answer your question if you told us what city you are in. Because the strip club expeeience, and thus customer expectations, can vary greatly from one city to the next. At the very least if you tell us the state that may give us to some understanding of what your club is like. Without knowing the city, I will tel you this which is true in every strip club. The best strippers flirt with customers. They make a guy feel like he is the focus of her attention and hat she would enjoy getting naked for him. There is no formula. Just be a flirt in whatever way works best for your personality.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Be yourself. This is assuming you're comfortable walking around naked, or semi-naked. If you're worried about that, just remember every guy has a "type" so whatever you have is fine. Unless you're really hopeless but any woman who posts on here has guts. Guys too for that matter! BTW new dancers who post here NEVER show us their tits; you COULD be the first! You'll have to post a link to a stored image though, like imgbox.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    OP, we want you to have oral, vaginal, or anal sex with us for free outside the club after the first meeting. Obviously, if you gave us all what we want, you wouldn't be a stripper, or even a whore, but rather a slut of epic proportions, which it's not in your interests to be. On the flip side, your ideal scenario is for every guy in the club to walk up to you and hand you a grand just for being so beautiful and then walk away, never to bother you again. Sadly, few of us are willing or able to be so generous. So, you see, the ideal dancer-customer relationship is somewhere between those two hypothetical extremes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    My 2 *personal* PL cents: + stripping is not about dancing - it's about sexuality/sensuality - yes, there are some SCers that like a good stage-show but IME that doesn't necessarily mean they'll get dances from you and at most maybe tip you a few bucks on stage (a lot of custies are just spectators and a great stage-show may get you some claps and a few singles but not necessarily dances) - I look for sensuality on stage and eye-contact and a smile means you are 90% of the way to taking my $$$ (as long as you are my type) - personally I don't get turned-on by a chick doing somersaults on stage; yeah I'd be kinda impressed w/ her athletic ability but that does not turn me on nor make me wanna spend $$$ on her; sexuality and sensuality does - and even if you think no-one is paying attention; NEVER half-ass the stage-routine - PLs are often looking for a dancer they wanna get w/ and on stage a dancer is pretty-much advertising herself - some clubs are not very strict about dancers disrobing on stage and some lazy dancers will not take anything off b/c no-one is tipping or they think no-one is paying attention anyway but you are often being looked-at - often times a lazy dancer on stage will not have me as a custy + Attire: - for me *personally* less is more - men are visual and I get turned-on by more flesh, not less - I prefer to see a dancer with a small 2-piece sexy/provocative outfit than something "cute" or "formal" or elegant; often times I get the feeling dancers dress for themselves, i.e. wear what they like vs what a custy would like and/or find sexy - as others have said, show off your best assets - i.e. be slutty - I've seen plenty of dancers w/ fabulous breasts that wear outfits where you can't tell - many times I have passed on them and on a few-occasions have gotten dances w/ them and that is when I realized what they were working with (this applies if the girl has a great butt also; or legs; etc); show off what you got - there *are* custies that prefer a more formal look but men are very visual and IMO most get turned on w/ the more flesh the girl shows (why is called a *strip* club not a "keep your clothes on" club) + always look your best - don't cut corners on being clean and freshly showered and your hair and makeup being on point - sure some dancers can get away w/ not dolling themselves up but looking as beautiful as you can will only help + *personally* I go to strip-clubs to be physically and sexually stimulated - I can enjoy an interesting convo but often times that is not what gets me horny nor in a mood to spend - I *personally* prefer a dancer being flirty and keeping the convo on a sexual level vs her trying to impress me w/ her intellect - although many custies do enjoy intellectually stimulating convos so you have to see what works on a case-by-case basis + most custies prefer dancers to sit and talk w/ them a bit rather than just come-up and ask wanna-a-dance - me personally I'm cognizant that a dancer's time is $$$ - personally I think it's unfair to ask a dancer to talk to me for an hour just to get one measly dance from her - IMO it kinda depends on how much the dances are - if dances are expensive $25 or more; then a dancer can afford to spend a bit more time w/ a custy b/c she'll get a decent reward - but if dances are $10; then dancers have to hustle and make volume thus less time for convo b/c she needs to be dancing - and there are guys that like to milk the system and are broke or have no intention of spending $$$ thus dancers need to know when to close the sale and not spend an hour w/ a custy and have the custy not want dances - most cuties would not do that but they are def out there + for me touching is a huge plus - if a dancer sits on my lap I and hugs me etc that softens me (and my wallet) up more than if she sits in the chair next to me like it was a business meeting - also when walking up to a custy a smile and a hand on the back or moving you hand up and down his back as you talk to him IMO def helps thaw the ice a bit - and the more touchy-feely the dancer is, the more the ice thaws - and of course there is the holy-grail of custy-contact when you say hello to his little friend (a nice grab of junior can often go a long way) - of course this is all contingent on whether the custy finds you attractive but this is where dolling up helps + we can all easily become a product of our environment - many dancers fall "into the lifestyle" - drugs and drunkenness among dancers is common - all new dancers usually say "oh not me, I'm not into that" - but the more a girl dances the more she can become part of that scene unless she's very disciplined and very aware of the pitfalls and not just have a "oh that won't be me" mindset - also many pick up the nasty habit of smoking which they subsequently find very hard to break In conclusion to my "2 cents" - there is no magic formula since not all custies are the same; there are just things that can help you as has been mentioned in the thread - for me a simple rule of thumb is: Treat a custy as you would treat your BF (for the most-part) - i.e. most girls know what would turn-on her man - i.e. dressing, and being, slutty, etc - I don't think talking about the 'Middle East conflict" is what most girls do to turn on their man - just like when you want to turn-on your man it's all about him and also stroking his ego - treat a custy as someone you would like to conquer as a love-interest and you would not even have to ask him for the $$$; he'll be more than glad to give it to you if he's there to spend to have a good time. And one more thing - custies are seldom "faithful' unless you are his fave - once you have a custy on the hook you have to guard him like if you are a german-shepherd- if you leave his side prior to closing the sale good-chance he'll get picked up by another dancer - if you know you gotta go on stage or something; then either close the sale b/f your stage-set or say something to him (as you would a child LOL) such as "I have to go on stage but I wanna to have some fun w/ you afterwards but other dancers are gonna approach you but if you wanna have fun w/ me wait for me", or something along those lines - an unoccupied custy is fair game for all other dancers. Good luck and I hope you report back on your progress.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Damn Papi, you think it's a legit post! I too err on the side of face value most of the time, but I don't commit to an SJG type post until I'm convinced my efforts are being wasted on out near famous trolls. You seem conviced. Or bored. Or horny...? LOL Regardless, Papi speaks wisdom. I hope the tittyfag guy isn't laughing his ass off.
  • georgebailey
    7 years ago
    A troll. Notice how 'she' never posted again. We're fools.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Rules of thumb but by no means unirveral: + a guy by himself is more likely there to spend to have company - groups of guys can often (but not always) be there to party and just look at tits and drink w/ their buddies + older men are more prone to want company and to part w/ their $$$ - younger guys may not have $$$ or may be content w/ just looking (they may be focused on the rims and new sound-system they want for their ride) - not to say to always bypass young guys just saying the older guys may be a better bet - and the uglier they are the better since they probably don't get any attention outside the club + most guys that are there to spend will often be scanning the floor even if they look like they are just sitting there - i.e. if you see a PL staring at you it's likely b/c he wants your attention and it'd be wise to give him a shot and see if he wants to spend on you
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ rockstar: Yeah - kinda bored - but one can't know for sure as to the legitimacy of the OP - and one could assume there are often or at times dancers or dancer-wanna-bes lurking on here and the info can be useful to them.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    How dancers dress makes a big difference, the highest of heels, and with straps to keep them on, and exaggerated makeup. Beyond that, thig high stockings are great. These are the sorts of things which don't need to be taken off. Being able to talk to guys is important too. Welcome to TUSCL, and please do start posting on our other threads. Welcome, SJG
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    There are also unwritten "rules" in every club which some of my veteran dancer friends have complained that newbies frequently ignore. If you take a customer away from the stage while another dancer is on stage make sure he leaves a couple of bucks minimum for the dancer. I've been in clubs where new dancers are almost shunned by the other dancers. Try to establish some rapport with an experienced dancer to "learn the ropes" of your club. A friend who's been there for awhile can give you lots more usable info about what's really going on. Once you start to have repeat customers you'll need to decide if you'll give customers ( not cuties) your phone number ( ostensibly so they'll know when you're working, but realistically, many are hoping to pay you for an hour or two of sex outside the club. If you're a STEM/gamer major you can figure the odds of the problems vs advantages of pay for play. This can be VERY lucrative if handled properly but can also lead to disasters in many different forms. My ATF had 3 regulat otc customers one year and she made well over $200,000 that year. PM me if you want details.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I let you guys do all of the heavy lifting on this one, my unwritten rule for these dancers looking for advice posts are they are all trolls I mean really a newbie dancer hasn't even heard of Stripper Web and they come here for advice<right place. I know there a few ladies here but they are not really in the looking for advice section. If you are real OP show us your tits.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    BTW OP if you are real show us your tits !
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    Amelia, it's hard to give a useful answer if we don't know what city and club you'll be working at. To make money in Detroit takes different skills than Chicago, for example. So without knowing where you're working, the best advice is to research the club. Once you know what customers and dancers expect, you can decide if you want to meet that standard or provide more or less service for the customary fee. Good luck to you!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    papi chulo... excellent advice!
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    For me personally: Wear as little as possible. Like a thong on bottom. I still never understand when I see these dancers that wear panties that look like they borrowed from their grandma. I saw one the other night. Make sure you always smell good. The ones that have become favorites of mine always made sure they smelled good before they came over to me. If this means you run to the back for a couple of minutes to spray something on you including between your legs. I hate when a dancer is standing over me with her pussy by my nose and mouth and she doesn't smell good. ALWAYS communicate well with customers especially ones you get to know as regulars and you know they will spend on you. Don't LIE. I like when a regular of mine at least takes the time to stop by to see me and she may ask how long I am going to be there because she has somebody else already waiting. I hate it when a regular will tell me she will only be like 20 or 30 minutes because she is only giving like 2 or 3 dances then I watch her go sit with the guy for like 45 minutes talking before they even go back to dance then she dances and talks more and instead 30 minutes it is ALOT longer. Basically what I am trying to say is if you got a loyal regular like me don't lie about things like time or I will be finding a new favorite. Also don't ever lie about how many dances you have done with a guy. I am sure there are some guys who try to cheat and say less and I know I personally sometimes lose track but I am usually within one of being right. I had a girl one time try to tell me we had done like 12 dances when I know we did no more than 8. That makes a big deal at $20 per dance. My advice if it is just you and the guy keeping track and you both may be one off from what you think I would go with the guy's count at least the first time. I have had dancers I was really attracted to that I never got dances from again because they tried lying about how many dances. If you don't lie you will be so far ahead of the other dancers. Like Papi said be careful about the drugs and alcohol because even if you don't have a problem now I have seen way too many that once they had danced for awhile became addicts.
  • ameila
    7 years ago
    Thank you to everyone for the advice I greatly appreciate it, and sorry for not getting back earlier I had a night class last night. I'm going to try some of these tonight. For the people who asked I am working at a club in New England (MA, CT, RI area)
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    I suggest not being heavy with the perfume. A lot of guys can't go home with their shirts reeking.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    And no glitter!!!! That and perfume are immediate disqualifiers for me.
  • sp
    7 years ago
    Since I'm in NE is your stage name Ameila? Not that I would go into to a club asking for you personally. Lol! Or, you can PM me and let me know where/when you work if you want to see a familiar face. ;) * Dress Attire - Like one of the guys said already the panties over the g string is silly and it kind of sucks if they leave them on during a topless dance instead of just dancing with the g on. I like the dancers that come out with a different outfit each time they are called to the stage. * Physical Appearance - it all depends on my mood as to what dancer I like or don't like. A positive attitude, a smile, being able to carry on a conversation, no fragrance or glitter usually will get my attention even if you are "not my type". Oh, and I'm not a fan of hair being up in a bun or ponytail just because the lights are hot on the stage. * Conversation (I'm a STEM major/ gamer is it intimidating to talk about technology/science or should I stick with "flirty" girly stuff) It depends on who the guy is. You should be able to tell during the first few sentences of a conversation. And, you know what they say about body language. * Any dance moves/lap dance moves or etiquette which really helps make it a stellar experience - Depending on which club you are at will dictate etiquette and also what you will or will not do while dancing on stage or during a lap. I can name 6 different clubs I have been to in CT/RI/MA and some are similar and some are far different. I think learning how to work the pole is helpful as it keeps my attention and gathers more guys to the stage. There is nothing worse than a dancer sitting/standing around the stage as no one is there tipping or a dancer that can't dance. Best of Luck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion