tuscl

What are you famous for on TUSCL?

crazyjoe
Colorado
Monday, January 23, 2017 10:02 PM
Crazyjoe is famous for shitting everywhere, especially McD's Juice is famous for trolling with multiple aliased Dougster is famous for calling out faggots like rickboy RickDugan is famous for the system Shadowcat is the godfather of Follies Larryfish is famous for asking silly questions Papi Chulo is famous for his detailed raviews Shailynn is famous for being the only one here to meet the infamous Juice JS69 is famous for his DS and his love of smoking weed Nina is famous for telling crazyjoe to shut up

45 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    What say you?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm sure I'm famous for being a homeless homosexual
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm also famous for my love of chocolate (especially the thick kind) - maybe I was supposed to have been born a black man - hmm?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    the Latina is the most beautiful creature on the planet
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice wears many hats around here. He is famous for being the highest functioning person on TUSCL with Down Syndrome, equipped with a keyboard, but apparently using computer that lacks spell check. He is also known for being the best rapper on TUSCL but that's not saying much. SJG is known for sucking all of Founder's bandwidth with his lengthy posts. Before SJG lifetime membership here was only $10, but after Lloyd came along it went up to $90 so Founder could pay the hosting bills. Gawker is known for telling the best stories, as well as making the poorest decisions of all of us PLs. Randomember is know for being our conscious. Sinclair is known for telling the 2nd best stories. Nina is known for being the current stripper to stick around long enough to put up with all our shit. San_Jose_Gay is the first openly gay guy to come on TUSCL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    RickDugan is known for his hunting skillz and being able to expertly pick out the weakest in the pack :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "RickDugan is known for his hunting skillz and being able to expertly pick out the weakest in the pack" Yeah he fucks with a chubby stripper's self esteem for 3 hours at the club until she cracks and does OTC with him for $50 because she now believes that's all she is worth.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    This is one reason.... [view link]
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I am Spartacus
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I like to think that I'm famous for the dachshund-frog system! (now extended to include lizards!) It's brilliant! ;)
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I'm famous for my lasagna.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Randomember is know for being our conscious." ---------------------------------- Well, yes, I've been trying to explain to all of you that strippers are from disadvantaged, broken, and dysfunctional homes. In good conscience, I'm here to tell you that strip clubs and taking advantage of strippers is completely unethical. Furthermore, in good conscience, I'm telling you that eating high-fat processed foods (like lasagna and fast food) will clog the tiny capillaries in your dick and lead to ED. You get what you deserve. Finally, @Smith is the worst offender here for paying teenage girls for sex while claiming to have a "dream civie." Morally repugnant, really.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Ugh sorry for leaving one "m" out of your name. So do you go to strip clubs and ever bang strippers? I'm not sure if you ever made that clear? Just curious. Just a side note, I do eat a fair amount of lasagna and foods I probably shouldn't eat but I do exercise regularaly so hopefully my dick keeps working fine! Lol
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    LOL. First off, you do know I'm kidding @Shailynn? Right? If you look at my posts, I've written about several long-term relationships with strippers. The longest was about 3 yrs with single mom, and the most recent was summer of 2016 with a blue-eyed Columbian stripper I met when my wife was out of town. I can pay for sex with the best of you....
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    clubber is famous for announcing that he just put someone on ignore. Also famous for announcing he is leaving TUSCL for good then coming back a few months later. txtittyfan is famous for saying to short treasuries the day before they bottomed LDK is famous for making cumming in your pants in a strip club something to be proud of
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    skibum609 is famous for being grumpy and humorless each and every day. Better remember to drink your prune juice in the morning old man. dallas702 is famous his whacky political beliefs
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Ah all is well at TUSCL. Even our conscious is married and fucks strippers on the side just like most of us! He's just smart enough to avoid falling in love, or at least admitting it! Lol
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    alucard is famous for... well the LIST is too long
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I'm known for destroying people in arguments and being "conceited."
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Nina famous for getting destroyed in arguments and mentioning her 3.5 GPA. Might be the only person on TUSCL to ever mention their GPA and think it matters.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Nina famous for getting destroyed in arguments and mentioning her 3.5 GPA. Might be the only person on TUSCL to ever mention their GPA and think it matters.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Why are you talking about Dougie? They asked what my GPA was just the other day when I was filling out my application at Taco Bell!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Well, well. Nina should be a shoe in for Taco Bell then.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Juice set the record at Asheville Community College for being the first-one ever to achieve a negative GPA - there's a statue of him in front of the Janitorial Sciences building
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Ah all is well at TUSCL. Even our conscious is married and fucks strippers on the side just like most of us! He's just smart enough to avoid falling in love, or at least admitting it! Lol" =========================== You got me, @Shailynn, and I've been crying my eyes out to my therapist about the breakup with my last prostitute. When these girls move on, it can really be devastating.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Luckily RandomMember, the only thing that changes is where these girls put their tattoos on their bodies. 1995 - tramp stamp 2000 - tribal armband 2005 - ankle 2010 - underboob 2015 - ribcage
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    In addition to being morally repugnant, I'm famous for having publically called the election for Trump months in advance when virtually everyone on tuscl said I was wrong.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I'm famous for being a rare female monger on this site. And one helluva real estate agent! (that's for shailynn)
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Damn it Papi you just got me busted. Read the negative GPA comment and laughed out loud...wife asked what was so funny.....
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Not famous, but possibly infamous. For Sarcasm, and for running the mouth before the brain like the Looney Tunes character Foghorn Leghorn
  • beguiled
    7 years ago
    I eat stripper ass like I'm tha Human Centipede!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Au contraire, Hugh. You are famous for being so bland and unnoticeable.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Who? I mean Hugh?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'll buy property from the ace, Lopaw anytime.
  • LouieSailorman
    7 years ago
    LarryFisherman aka LarryFullOfShiterman is infamous for pretending to be a big shot who drops tens of thousands in the club when he's really a broke ass mofo who spends $100 every other week. Play on playa! LarryTunaFisherman's lies smell like rotting fish!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    "Fame fame fame fame fame fame fame fame fame fame fame fame fame fame fame fame. Fame." ~ David Bowie
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    BLACK POWA!!! UNGAWA
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Which dream stripper are you, JS69s real one or LarryFishsticks imaginary one ?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    $5000 is chump change for larry. He's on his way :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Honey I carry that around just going to Walmart I've been known to drop 30 large in the front room alone.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    My guess is you are fish sticks imaginary dream stripper show us some tits so we can see what you are working with.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Haha VIP is for proven resources you are a total unknown besides I don't share well what's mine is mine and usually what's yours is mine as well.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Hey DreamStripper- Can you confirm that @Smith usually gives you 8 orgasms? Always found that hard to believe. Could be a TUSCL myth...
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm not famous, strictly UTR. "I'm famous for being the stripper of your dreams. Is that a big wallet in your front pocket or are you just happy to see me? ;)" Sounds a lot like Nina to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion