tuscl

Hottest kissing

larryfisherman
California
Saturday, January 21, 2017 10:03 AM
Who is the hottest stripper you've ever kissed? What would you rate her (on a scale of 1-10)? Mine is my ex CF. I'd rate her a 9.5. When I first got kissing, I was shocked, I had no idea the super hot strippers kissed, but I guess money trumps all!

33 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    well it's only been 2 strippers Neither were stunning but they were attractive enough the hottest one was a petite light skinned black girl.....she was somewhere between a 7 and an 8 I was shocked when she started kissing me. She was a freak....as was the only other stripper who kissed me
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    In the last 12 months there have been 4 that were off the scales. All were petite, 21 or under, girl next door types. I hadn't done that much kissing since I was a teenager. I still shake my head in bewilderment. What does it take for a girl that young to stick her tongue down an old man's throat.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    All hail Shadowcat the legend!
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    The hottest stripper I ever kissed? Or the hottest kissing stripper? The hottest stripper I ever kissed is probably a tie with more chicks than I can count because they were all 10's. I'm not crazy about face contact with dancers, so for years they basically had to be herp worthy for me to even consider it. The hottest stripper kiss I ever got was from a dancer who is questionably my ATF. Cute girl. Next door looks. Before she tatted herself up with some pretty bad ink she was an 8 while standing still in clothes. She wore lousy clothes. In a bikini she was more like an 8.5 to 9 depending on how she did her hair and whether she was sober. When she was in motion on stage, 9-10. When she was in the lap and in the right mood? She was a fucking monster. Throw the ratings out the window. Half the time money didn't even come up because she was good to go as long as her rent and drugs were covered. Totally nuts, but totally amazing.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Sorry if the title is misleading, I'm talking about the hottest stripper you've ever kissed.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    What is an ex CF?
  • sp
    7 years ago
    It sounds like his Current Favorite (CF) is no more and has a new CF. It's funny how they can grind on you, let you play with their ass and boobs but kissing is off limits in the clubs I most frequent. Anyway, I had seen this pretty blond (8) in the club for months (at least 9-12 visits with her)and had gotten dances with her a because she was sexy yet kind of crazy and fun to talk to. During one dance toward the end of her career she was grinding hard, leaned close and said she really wanted to kiss me. I asked her what was stopping her. She leaned back in a laid one on me. As she sat back up she had this huge grin on her face and said she was going to get in trouble with the house but proceeded to lean in for a long DFK. Wow, she was something but I only saw her two more times and she was gone in the wind.
  • I think flagooner was making the point that a Current Favorite is current. An ex CF doesn't make sense. That's like saying "my former current favorite". He probably just meant an old fav.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    My ex CF=former CF, no longer my CF, we're not in business anymore.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Too many 10s to list iver my life so I'll pick on from each decade. In the 80s a raven haired beauty named Raquel. In the 90s a Latina with the greatest natural rack I've ever seen. In the 00s, a slim russian blonde. Now? An exotic half Asian woman.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    2011 a beautiful black/ cherokee 18 yr old in vegas. 2012 a gorgeous 22 yr old cuban in rhino oxnard and vegas. 2013 an awesome black sexy french girl from rhino van nyes. 2014 a really cute spinner from rhino coi. 2015 an awesome 18yr old latina spinner from synn coi. and another few at hk tj. 2016 my favored latina beauty at synn coi and more at hk tj and adelitas. 2017. another beautiful girl last nite at hk tj. so awesome to really kiss a real 9 and 10 woman!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    !!! A very hot young one with fiery kissing, breaking all rules, at Sunnyvale Hip Hugger. This is the way it should be, not letting girls sell you dances. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    There was a stunning redhead at Players Club many years ago who liked to kiss, before, during and after we fucked. Total GFE.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The DS is the hottest. Sometimes when we first get naked in bed, we do nothing but kiss for several minutes. I wish we could do this even longer but one of us always takes the next step. Her hand grabs my penis, or my hand caresses a tit, and then I usually start kissing her other set of lips.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    It's funny but my ATF has never been much for kissing. I remember when we were really getting to know each other I found it ludicrous when she said it was too intimate but sucking my dick wasn't. After awhile I learned that when she was high on drugs she could get me rock hard just by making out. Funny shit.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It is ironic what prostitutes will and won't do.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Is the DFK better before or after they have given some other guy a BBBJCIM? :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Kissing in the cafeteria will get you detention lol fishsticks.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Kissing in strip clubs will also make lots of TUSCLer's jealous. SJG
  • jestrite50
    7 years ago
    My favorite is my Toledo / Southern Michigan GFE. She only knows how to DFK no other kissing and she started it with me Front Room in Alcatraz, Erie, Mi. Within 5 or 10 minutes of when we first met and has continued ever since.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    jestrite50......you must be a very experienced monger........you seem to be able to get almost anything you want from the dancers.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Jestrite50 is TUSCL's undisputed MASTER WOMANIZER! SJG R.E.M. - Shiny Happy People [view link]
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    And SJG is Jestrite50's undisputed MASTER FELLATOR.
  • jestrite50
    7 years ago
    @Go Vikings I have to admit something here. I am a master manipulater. I treat women with loving moves and loving words in order to get everything I can from them. I say the right words I do the right things all to get in their panties and to get their lips wrapped around my dick. It's not rocket science. Maybe a little psychology 101 but these girls need love, they want love, and I'm willing to give them anything they want in order to get what I want. It may sound crass it may sound cruel but they are happy with the fantacy GFE relationships and so am I.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    pure envy.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I kissed many girls at one of my old favorite clubs, but only one of them was ever an 8, the only AA girl I ever DATY with there.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My ex-ATF. I had just finished some dances with her and out of the blue she asked if I wanted to kiss her. Um, YES! It was a DFK too...and this is strictly forbidden ITC but that would have been her problem as far as I was concerned! LOL She was 5', Japanese, I was completely in love with her so a 10 for me, but objectively she was a strip club 8.
  • jestrite50
    7 years ago
    I don't understand why a club would forbid DFK. It's not illegal in any way. In the clubs I've been to the girls can do anything the want front room as long as it's legal.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Siren, a 6'2" blonde bombshell dancer at Deja Vu in North Hollywood. DD boobs, legs for days, and she would wear heavily starched mens' dress shirts that blocked the cameras mounted in the private rooms for the bed dances. I would do back-to-back-to-back 30 minute bed dances with her and memories of our make out sessions still give me a hard-on. CP
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    jestrite......that's good man. i guess you just have the know how chili palmer........that sounds hot! i've heard of bed dances, but have never done one. that's on my bucket list. but yeah, its awesome when dancers starting making out with.......its just too bad it happens so infrequently
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I agree that there should be no way to prohibit strip club kissing. I mean, its not illegal out on the sidewalk in front of the club. And in looser metros I know that it can go on. But locally, there are all sorts of ordinances and agreements the owners have been forced into. And so they prohibit stuff which is not prohibited anywhere except in a strip club / Adult Entertainment venue. This stuff is all entirely unconstitutional, just as unconstitutional as the regulations which courts overturned in the 60's and 70's. Our strip clubs here are just for talking and flirting. If you expect more, then they are garbage. Now the underground circuit is somewhat loser. And then we have AMPs. Like I've been saying these local ordnances and rule agreements are far more of a problem than the state PC's against prostitution. SJG Hot girl in white mini-dress and high heels [view link] Yanis Varoufakis at the Hay Festival 2016 [view link]
  • jestrite50
    7 years ago
    These clubs just want you to pay money but have no fun. DFK is probably discuraged because the cub doesn't get a cut of it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Where I live its coming from LE, they are merciless. They don't want things to go as they have in San Francisco. Now at the branded Deja Vu SF clubs, yes, they forbid any front room action. But as most all of their SF clubs are unbranded now, it is probably quite different. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion