tuscl

Cowboys/Packers

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, January 15, 2017 10:40 AM
Lifelong Cowboys fan - Cowboys are #2 in NFL in time of possession thus they have a good chance to limit Aaron Rodgers' opportunities - Packers' defense is avg IMO. I'm picking the Cowboys to win at home. Who's your pick?

41 comments

• ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I don't know, papi. The Cowboy's D has been their Achilles heel all year, and Aaron Rogers has the proven ability to light up a weak defense. We'll see this afternoon.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Cowboys win because not having Jordy Nelson limits Rodgers dramatically as without him Davante Adams is negated.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I think Pack will win
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If Dal does what it does (run the ball effectively and eat-up clock) then Rodgers will not have enough opportunities to do his magic - if GB's D is able to get Dal offense off the field then GB will probably win
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    BTW Dal is fave by 4
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Don't get me wrong tho Chulo.....I hope ya'll win But I THINK Pack will win
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Dallas to win this week but get beaten by Atlanta next week.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ beaten by Atlanta? No way. The Falcons D is way more suspect than Dallas. The winner of this week goes on to beat the Falcons ( especially with a hobbled Julio Jones) I for one think Dallas is going to win for the same reason Papi Chulo pointed out already they're going to eat the clock and keep Aaron Rodgers off the field
  • ime
    7 years ago
    If Packer's had any Defensive backs I would pick them. I will still pick them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Rodgers is toying with Dallas' mediocre defense. Dallas not looking sharp - GB looks playoff ready and Dal is playing at regular season level. Dal is not built to play from behind - would not be totally surprised to see Romo in the 2nd-half.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Doesn't look good for Dallas at this point.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    This game is showing me just how little I know about football now. I thought Dallas wouldn't have any problems offensively against the GB D.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Last time I heard Cowboys and Packers mentioned together, a movie "Brokeback Mountain" came on. That shows the level of gayness you're all dealing with in this thread. Lol!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Fuck you jackie errrrr I meant Meat.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    BTW a guy who watched Brokeback Mountain calling guys watching a football game gay, what the hell is going on in this world ; )
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Lol. I always wondered why the media is so much against Washington because of their mascot but never had any issues with Lloyd being the mascot for Green Bay.
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    I thought it was called Bareback Mounting
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Only one touchdown by Dallas against a mediocre GB defense is not enough and not enough to keep up w/ GB's offense
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Fuck Dallas' defense sucks - they can't rush the passer and they can't cover - Rodgers is making them look like retards
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Dallas looks like they made the right adjustment now finally they are forcing Rodgers to the left as long as he rolls right he can pick their defense to shreds. If they can keep pressure on him they have a chance.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Well Papi looks like we got a game here finally.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Crunch time - looks like whomever has the ball last will win since both defenses are mediocre
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    A minute and a half left. Think Dallas can make it?
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    One more shot for Rodgers.....Hail Mary, full of grace........
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Shit mikey you might have called it
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Tension......
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I bet little georgiemicrobrain is secretly cheering for the Fudge Packers.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    i was right too bad Packer will lose next week
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Shit - Dallas' sucky pass defense did them in at the end and allowed an f'ing 35 yard completion. With that defense they weren't gonna go all the way anyway.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm a 49er fan soooo I hope they kill each other
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Jason Garret is a puppet coach there only b/c he does w/e Jerry Jones says - they need a big-time coach but Jones won't give up that type of control
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Juice you picked a bad year to switch from Carolina to 49ers but they both suck now so it doesn't matter i guess
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Wow! Who saw that ending coming......
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Papi you hit on an incredibly important point with the "Jerry Jones" effect.. Falcons owner Arthur Blank used to be way too hands on, but finally learned his lesson. I'll admit though he is still a jock sniffer that dances like a dickweed in the team locker room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Jerry Jones ran off the only 2 good coaches the Cowboys have had in the last 25 years (Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcels)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Other than them 2 all the others have just been "yes men"
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Actually JJ was an egotistical asshole but Parcels was a great coach but never was a good fit for the Cowboys.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    How bout them Packers!!!! It's feeling like 2010 all over again. When you have Aaron Rodegers down (the Packers were 4-6 at one point), you have to kill him. If you let him hang around this is what happens, he stabs you in the heart. It's gonna be Rodgers vs Brady in the Super Bowl, finally the debate of the best QB is will be ended.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Don't forget that Jones also fired Tom Landry - the first in a long series of bad decisions driven by his own ego. I ceased to be a Cowboys fan the day he did that.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Great game. We are a Cheesehead household so we will be celebrating until the wee hours tonight
  • DallasCowboys
    7 years ago
    Game was rigged.. That play that the booth reviewed in the 4th quarter... Incomplete pass man..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion