tuscl

The nasty thing that happened to you at a SC?

Friday, January 13, 2017 6:44 PM
I had a dancer fart while grinding on me. I laughed, she laughed and never offered to dance for me again..

25 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm not finicky thus off the top of my head I can't think of anything that I thought was nasty in that I would not want to get w/ that dancer. What does bother me is a dancer walking up to me puffing on a cigarette or ;lighting up after she approaches me w/o even asking - that I find kinda nasty since I've never smoked but something one kinda has to put up w/ in areas where they still allow smoking in clubs and bars.
  • Gmoney24
    7 years ago
    Not me, but a friend. Several years ago a dancer was sitting on his lap at the table. When she got up, he had a rather large spot on his jeans. We never remember her name, but she will be forever known as Flo. He wound up tossing those jeans.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Lolol classic desertscrub
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think the 120-degree Phoenix summers have affected scrub's wiring :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Something tells me scrub would not last long as a poster on StripperWeb - LOL
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Oh, did scrub spew his vitriol again? How I miss that lil ray of sunshine!
  • DallasCowboys
    7 years ago
    Nice to meet you too scruby wuby
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    lol
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    A stripper once licked my face.
  • A stripper squirted on me after she came. It wasn't a lot though, just a small squirt, so I didn't mind it.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Welcome DallasCowboys! Was fart girl hot? I would have put up with a fart for a hottie. Especially if it was non-stinky! ;) It's brilliant that you posted a first review so quickly. I waited a while.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I think the nastiest things that have happened to me are all body odor related. Stank breath, B.O./stinky pits, pussy that smells like fish rotting in the sun, stinky ass...
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    with one of my dream girls... i farted while doing 69. that was especially embarrassing.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    +1 Subraman!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hell, dude, next time it happens light a match. :(
  • James1557
    7 years ago
    A drunk customer took my picture with his phone
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    +1 to Subraman as well. The one I remember as being the funniest, was when a waitress at a local extras club. She was complaining that I wouldn't do a VIP with her, and eventually getting to, "You want a blow job? I can suck you better than any of these bitches!" At which point, she took out her teeth.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I've had a couple (regular) dancers grind themselves to orgasm on my leg; there was no mistaking it wasn't an act as they were regulars and the moisture and scent. But that'snot "nasty"...that's cool! I don't have a problem with farts etc. and I've never had a period stain. I do remember being attracted to a new dancer so I took her to VIP and she had a terrible cold. I didn't catch it but she REALLY needed to stay home....I was never more accepting of an air dance in my life!
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Count me among those who ended up with the telltale red streaks on the front of the pants. Except I was wearing khakis, which made it even more obvious. It's embarrassing for both you and the dancer when you have to find her after the dances and tell her she should probably get, check or replace her tampon.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Had a fucking cock roach crawl up my leg once
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    LDK: I actually asked both for money! They laughed but I was still the one paying them.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    My favorite black stripper told me that last month her period came unexpectedly and she messed up some poor guys pants. She said that she was glad it was a white guy and understanding because if it had been a black guy, he would have been blown a gasket.
  • AbbieNormal
    7 years ago
    I've had multiple strippers grind to mutual orgasm on my crotch. I wear a pair of lined nylon track pants to spare them grinding their lady parts on denim or chinos. We both benefit and contribute to the spot. I just make sure to toss the pants in the wash right away.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    My most gross experiences all involved the same dancer -- the blow job queen. Once she spit my cum into the fresh drink of the guy in the booth next to me. Another time she spit my cum in the floor. Yet another time she put my used condom behind the couch cushion.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Shit John, that sounds like the last 30 minutes at Bogarts on any given day...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion