tuscl

Logic DOES Apply

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 4:10 AM
We've all done this. You're in a club and see a DS to die for. Then you see her giving her money to some greasy sleezeball slouch of a boyfriend who looks like he's never seen an honest day's work in his life. The inner Cap'n Saveaho starts gnawing at your brain and you can't understand how this could be. She's so amazing and you imagine how wonderful you could make life for her and how she'd make you happy every day. The reality is, no matter what you provide, it just can't happen; she won't give up the lifestyle. It's about more than just the money no matter what she may say. She loves the lights, the music, the costumes, and the attention of men. But the cap'n tells you she could at least get a decent guy like you. No. She can't. Here is the main reason why. She fucks guys for money. It's her job. If you are her man you have to accept that, along with the fact that when she comes home to you she'll be tired and bitchy and doesn't want to fuck, or even be touched for that matter, except maybe to let you massage her feet and scrub her back. Her man will do her bidding and not complain, it gives her a sense of normality to have a guy around in a domestic setting. A ho will fuck anyone. A bitch will fuck anyone but you.

10 comments

• 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    No disrespect, but I haven't done this. It also doesn't seem logical. First, can a woman like this be a DS? I though JohnSmith69's definition of DS focused not only on the girl being hot and sexy but also low drama. JohnSmith69 didn't really adhere to this when his first DS left him for a while so perhaps the definition of DS changed at that point. But it strikes me that the absence of drama is the thing that should make a DS something beyond just a really hot stripper! Second, why do you want to save her? Or get involved beyond a short term enjoyment? I thought the point of strip clubs was to avoid entanglements, not to find a girlfriend to "save"! I'm all for getting emotionally invested in things. But it should be the right things! Getting emotionally involved in saving an adult from doing what she has chosen to do = non-brilliant! :(
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    4G2W, doood, chill, it's rhetorical, not literal, and doesn't necessarily apply to you. The definition of a DS will vary from pl to pl.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Like I said Imamutt, no disrespect and no judgement from me! I'm a guy that likes rimjobs and scatological jokes, so I'm really not in a position to judge! Doesn't mean I don't occasionally make suggestions though. ;) Keep doing whatever you find brilliant!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My ex ATF has been living with a guy for 2-3 years now, and is raising his daughter (she can't have kids). She's always wanted to be a mom. She's very happy and I assume he is too, so sometimes it DOES work out. At least in the short term. I still miss her too...
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"We've all done this. You're in a club and see a DS to die for." Okay, I've already never done this, nor has anyone I know done this. In fact, I think (hope) even 99% of guys on tuscl don't buy into the over-romanticized "DS" concept, it's downright cringey to me. -->" Then you see her giving her money to some greasy sleezeball slouch of a boyfriend who looks like he's never seen an honest day's work in his life." You have the oddest imagination man. Or this is the weirdest fantasy ever! -->" The inner Cap'n Saveaho starts gnawing at your brain" No. No he does not! lol... Ima, do you really think "we've all" (yes, I know that's hyperbole) done something like this?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "Then you see her giving her money to some greasy sleezeball slouch of a boyfriend who looks like he's never seen an honest day's work in his life." Let's be fair. It might not be her boyfriend. It might be her drug dealer.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Or it could just be the club deejay collecting the days "fees."
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Or in some states it's her brother.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I have been a divorce lawyer for 34+ years and everyone who bases a relationship on looks as the most important thing is what we in the business call a fucking annuity. Pretty girl syndrome makes these dancers useless as long term partners.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Pretty much, this. In thinking with SJG's marriage and monogamy threads, GFs where it was all based on looks, never lasted long and we would have made terrible marriage partners for each other. Quite frankly, we would have *killed* each other. Justme62's suggestion of kindred spirits is closer to the ideal. Now it *is* possible to actually date these girls on an exclusive basis. Most are used to being pursued and crave the attention. Just approach, don't take no for an answer, and tickle her curiosity. Then once crazy train rolls into the station ....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion