tuscl

Old timers and tats

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, January 9, 2017 12:17 PM
Tats have often been discussed on here - most of us don't care for them especially the older guys. I was a teen in the 1980s and tats back then were not as popular and were mostly associated w/ either criminals or service-men. I traditionally have not been into tats but they are not a deal-breaker for me - but these days I am kinda warming up to some of them if they look sexy vs thug (in terms of women). These days a stripper w/ some sexy tats kinda turns me on not b/c I like the tats or the artwork itself but they give me the impression of her being a bit of a bad-girl and that is what I like. I still don't like big tats such as sleeves or in certain areas like the back of the calf which I think look hideous and kinda low-life(ish) - but a small sexy tat on a boob; thigh; lower-back; can look sexy and make her look naughty/bad-girl(ish). Has your tats viewpoint evolved at all?

40 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i HATE tats. but i will NOT let tattoos stop me from enjoying an otherwise beautiful sexy young woman.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    For me, it really hasn't... 99% of the time, tats are at best something I can ignore, and at worst boner-killers that get me looking past an otherwise-hot girl. Once in a long while, especially if I'm a little buzzed, a girl with a small tat can give me that "bad girl" vibe that you enjoy, and I do dig it at those times. Meanwhile, so many girls have tats at the clubs I go to, that the few girls who don't (1 in 10? 1 in 20? there's often shifts where every girl has at least a small tat) have become a bit of a fetish unto themselves for me! In my real life, I only date women without tats, so not something I think about; but in the strip club, it's so rare, that it actually attracts me. Perhaps it's the opposite of the "bad girl" vibe -- perhaps unfairly, I think of it as a possible indicator that she has a better upbringing, a more refined sense of aesthetics, or at least better judgement. That's attractive.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    As often happens, Subraman echos my opinion. I can deal with a few tats, but my CF has none. And also no piercings; not even her ears. She's not religious about it, but I love her uninterrupted Colombian skin!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    I could go for that.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I used to say that if I wanted "Pop Eye" I'd go to a male strip club. I still don't like em but if they were a deal breaker, I would be very lonely in a strip club. Actually the last girl I took to VIP was covered with them but she made up for it in other very good ways.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Hasn't evolved. Tats make women look less feminine, which is why I don't like them. But honestly, tats only bother me when they're big or excessive. A woman with a small tat or 3 tats on her body isn't going to stop me from being interested in her. My fav only has one-- a small one near her breast and I kinda like it :-)
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Tats happenex in Vietnam and Korea
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Never been a fan. But I look past them as long as we're not talking about the girl having "sleeves" and/or full paint on their thighs, neck, or even their face. And even then, I've been known to indulge if they are smoking hot enough. ;) I think belly piercings are sexy though. (But not eyebrow or lip piercings).
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I've always said - if I were a rockstar or NBA player I'd get some tats. But I'm neither so I have none. My wife has none either. My "girlfriend" has 3, one is rather large around her ankle/foot area. She claims to greatly regret getting them and says she plans to get the large one removed. Now remember the thread about girls being "hot" the other day. I described my ATF which has several small tats and a tramp stamp. Those tats and how she wore her hair and did her make up were the exact reasons that she could never look classy no matter what she was weary. Hot? Yes but classy, no and part of that had to do with that tats.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Why would they want to cover up their beautiful skin with tattoos?? I kinda like the thigh tattoo and the lower back one, but that's it.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    My feeling about tats have evolved because almost all strippers have them. I am OK with a few small tats, but I don't like a girl covered in ink.
  • EastCoaster
    7 years ago
    Papi asked us if our viewpoint has evolved, and for me (an old-timer), the answer is no. I also grew up in an era when only low-lifes and servicemen got tattoos, but that's not really the issue for me. It generally doesn't stop me from getting dances, but I just don't like tattoos. I like the female body in its purest form, and I think anything that takes away from the natural look is an unwanted distraction. For me, that also includes piercings. I like a girl with a little makeup and maybe pierced ears, but beyond that, I prefer to see women unadorned. I don't even like tan lines (though I know that can be a turn-on for some). I *will* say that I have seen some really well-done tattoos -- real works of art -- but for the most part, I see dancers with tattoos that are so ugly, or so poorly done, or so freakin' extensive that I just shake my head. I don't like it when dancers show up with green hair or one side of their head shaved, either, but that's temporary. When I see a guy's name tattooed on a girl's body, I'll bet nine times out of ten that it is -- or will become -- a point of regret. And it certainly does nothing for me. To each his own, I guess. And now that you've finished reading my curmudgeonly rant, you can check out my anti-social media site called GetOffMyLawn-dot-Now. :-)
  • malort
    7 years ago
    I view tattoos like any other aesthetic thing. Beautiful tattoos can add to the beauty of the girl, just like a nice painting on a wall. Trashy and poorly done tattoos likewise subtract from my opinion of the girl. The artwork you decide to wear and show off reflects on you--what do you consider in good taste, among other things. I grew up in the 70's and 80's and I like to think I evolve with the times and don't try to hold on to old-fashioned attitudes just for the sake of it.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Actually I like tramp stamps - I rarely meet a stripper that has a tramp stamp that doesn't do extras - it's like code for "easy lay."
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    I'm much like GoVikings. Women with a lot of tattoos are not feminine looking to me. It severely overshadows their natural beauty. I've always felt this way and it hasn't changed.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Larry says "Why would they want to cover up their beautiful skin with tattoos??" This discussion is about OLD TIMERS with tattoos... hmmmmm.... this is twisted. I have never seen anyone with a fettish for old men with wrinkled skin. The fettish is really bazaar when larry thinks old wrinkled man skin is beautiful. #larrydoesntgetit
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    My opinion of them hasn't changed. It detracts from a girl looking good. That has always been my opinion. They don't stop me from getting dances though. It's not like I'm going to marry someone with a bunch of tattoos. I see tattoos as a sign of stupidity among the younger generations or just not caring how they look. I know someone that got a colored tat on his neck and he has had trouble getting employed as a result. That's being stupid with tattoos. I believe many dancers just don't care how trashy or degrading the tattoos look. I rarely talk about them because so many of them look terrible to me. I try to not say anything about them. It's like talking about politics with some people.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I've completely lost my middle class sensibilities. I will seek out girls with tats or lots of ink work. It's a turn on for me. I love it when she has everything tatted, but her breasts, so they POP and contrast with her luscious ink work on the rest of her. (39 here)
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    On the other hand I have seen a few interesting tattoos online that look more like art. I just prefer art not necessarily be painted permanently where I have to look at it all the time on someone. I enjoy seeing natural skin color on a pretty girl.
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    7 years ago
    I do not like tattoos because the skin of a REAL WOMAN should be pristine and unmarked to preserve true underlying SENSUALITY & SEXUALITY
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    My views on tats have evolved a little bit. Any significant number of tats used to be a complete deal breaker every time. Now, if the girl is really cute and just my type, I can manage to overlook some tats. But they still never turn me on.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    If a dancer has a pussy tattoo, I enjoy seeing those.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    ^ Same here, I was never a fan of tats but I had an ongoing fuck buddy affair with a hottie that had several tats and her cuteness and hotness made me overlook them. Now when I see a tatted chick it's somewhat of a turn on if I think of the one I was screwing.
  • datinman
    7 years ago
    My views have definitely evolved. I was a teen in the 70's when a female tattoo was a heart or little butterfly near the pussy hidden by the bikini. For a long time I didn't like tattoos. Now on a occasion one of those Bettie Page Goth suicide girl types will catch my eye and I'm hooked. Really no rhyme or reason as to what sometimes moves the needle for me.
  • motownkid
    7 years ago
    Amazing all these comments and almost universally negative reaction from the guys but can't go into a strip club without them being everywhere. Personally don't like them but far from a deal breaker for me. I really don't care for tit or clit piercings either but that is a whole other story. I wont even mention but plugs which I recently saw in Club Pink - not a turn on for me either..
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I used to not be a fan, but it's so hard to find one without tattoos these days that I just accept it. There have even been a couple with sleeves that I liked in recent years. Generally speaking, I like girls with interesting, well-done tattoos.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Glad I'minto tats because they are becoming more and more popular. I do especially like them on white women because it gives them color on their pale skin. The sleeve tats makes a girl seem a little badass which is always sexy. But both arms with sleeve tats then starts making them look like motorcycle which which becomes less sexy. But I am more open minded so if that is the case, it all depends on the body and the face of the girl to pull it off. Skinny girls came pull off both arms with sleeve tats
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    My ATF didn't have any tattoos. Come to think of it, she was probably the only one in the club that didn't have any when she was working, and it was probably the largest club around.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @warhawks was she the most popular girl there?
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    My current F is a non-Tat girl. My feelings about tats has evolved but it has only moved up to toleration. The fewer the better and they had better be well done, and healed.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Actually, Papi, this thread actually gave me the epiphany that my aversion to tats and piercings isn't just aesthetic. There really are some tats I like -- I've run into women with an artistic tat that goes from their lower ribs to their pelvis, and I always think it's sexy. But I'd still rather they not have tats, because it's not just about the aesthetics -- I am attracted to what I imagine being tat-free says about the girl's judgement and aesthetic sensibilities, even if that's all in my head. In fact, I've gone the other way and gone full retard on some adornments. Girls with septum piercings, no matter how beautiful, get an instant pass. I COULD ask the girls to just flip the piercing up so I don't see it, and most would comply, but really, fuck you, what kind of person gets that kind of piercing? That's a "fuck you" piercing if ever I saw one. I felt this way even when I was younger, but now even more so. And if you don't like it, you can get off my lawn :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think too many dancers adorn themselves (piercings, what they wear, etc) for their liking instead of what paying customers like, which is their right but then they should not complain about not making $$$ and customers "being cheap"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I once was getting dances from an ebony that had a fresh still healing tattoo on her left torso and had to spend my dances unable to touch the left side of her body
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ signed. Nor should they be surprised or irritated about customers who notice and want to talk about their tats. They go insane on stripperweb about this. The girls there have been coaching each other to say things like, "if you want to know about my tats, that'll be $5/tat". lol And yes, it's quite clear that they're not doing it for us, they're doing it for themselves, and they don't care what we think about it. Which, as you point out, is absolutely their prerogative ... they just need to put on their big-girl g-strings and take responsibility for the inevitable outcome, rather than whining about customer reactions.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Right. The appearance of good judgement and good aesthetic sensibilities *is* the reason I don't have them, myself. Often the hiring managers are UMC or UC (as well as older) and it is all in their heads, preconceptions and all. So I don't get tats (at least not yet) as a result so I don't self limit my career. See threads like this along with the strong negative responses to tats just reassures me that I was, and still am, right about that.
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    most of the time I couldn't careless. I don't like the almost full body tats. What I really hate are the lip and nose rings. Toe rings are hot. By the way there is a girl at the pink pony on day shift that doesn't have a single tat.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Case-by-case basis. A hot girl with good tattoos (highly subjective, of course) really works for me. Perhaps it's easier for me, as I have a lot of tattoos.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    My opinion on them hasn't evolved much. I can't remember a time when I didn't like them, in general. Specific ones can be a turn off, if they're ugly, but I generally like them.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Seems like this topic comes up once every couple of months on TUSCL. As with anything aesthetic, to each his own. I personally prefer women with no tats, but it's not a big turn-off, either. What men find attractive by instinct is based on 3M years of evolutionary biology, and tats are just about the last thing that makes a dancer attractive. From a purely practical standpoint, it just gets in the way if they want to transition out of dancing into something mainstream later in life. For a young dancer interested in rebelling and expressing her individuality, she's better off dying her hair purple and orange; at least she can change her mind she finally grows up.
  • footballguy
    7 years ago
    Before I started clubbing I was kind of indifferent about tattoos on women, now I find them very sexy if they are in the right spot. I love tattoos in some combination on her hip, writing on her rib cage (either vertically along the ribs or parallel to the underside of a boob, the small of her back, a small tattoo on a tit, even a back shoulder. I occasionally doesn't mind sleeve tattoos as long as the rest of her body isn't covered in them. Tattoos I don't like and are an instant turnoff: face/neck, calf, forearm, thigh and what I dislike the most is the big tattoos some dancers get on their chest above their tits. I agree with the original poster, a girl with tattoos sends a message that she's a bad fir or kind of slutty, makes me think she's great at sex and doesn't hold back. I also love it when I'm somewhere in public and I see a girl with part of a tattoo on her abdomen or hip visible.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion