tuscl

outside smoking area

dudeinusa
Virginia
So I stop by my local strip club periodically. Last time I was there, I chatted with a dancer for a while and eventually got a lapdance from her. Shortly after that, she asked me if I wanted to go with her outside to the smoking area where all the dancers go to smoke. I wasn't feeling all that social and didn't feel like chatting it up with all the other dancers out there, so I turned her down. I regret that. I wonder what her asking indicated. Did she just want to establish more rapport for business reasons? Or did she, well, if not like me, at least feel comfortable with me? And do the dancers sit on your lap and cuddle with you in the outside smoking area?

22 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    yes you blew it. i'd been there with the dancers in a flash.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I would've done it too, in a split second. In fact, I can't remotely get my head around the statement " I wasn't feeling all that social and didn't feel like chatting it up with all the other dancers out there". But yes, my brotherly advice here is: that was a dumb decision, assuming you have at least basic level social skills.

As far as "what her asking indicated", you need to ask yourself a single question: "does her doing this make me feel special and/or like her more?". If the answer is "yes" -- which in this case, it definitely is, because you've been thinking about it for days or weeks, since the last time you were there -- then:

- Chances of her doing this as a smart part of her hustle, to make you feel special, like her more, become a regular, come in to see only her and spend on only her much more often: 99.99%
    - Chances of her doing this because she likes you, she really really likes you: 0.01%

It is probably the case that the girls usually don't invite customers who are obnoxious, who they revile, or who they don't trust, since that IS their break area. So, in that sense, she feels comfortable with you -- the rest is all about making you feel special and getting you to spend more, period, until it's proven there's something more (proof = you fuck her for free).
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    You're thinking about this too much. She needs to feed her nicotine addiction and doesn't want to lose you (and your money) to another dancer while she's gone. The smoking area is almost always fun. Next time just go.
  • K
    8 years ago
    What is the worst that can happen? You chat with a dancer for five minutes then go your own way.
    Your car or her car could be close by. You are free to discuss things she might not want to discuss inside.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Yep, You blew it, At this point you already know she has an oral fixation. And yeah she probably didn't want to lose you as she went to feed her habit.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Follow what Ermita said. You don't leave your wallet out on a table and leave it when you go to the restroom right? She didn't want to leave you because you could be an income opportunity for her but she needed a smoke. She comes back in and you're with a Khmer dancer or you have left, better for her to keep you close to her.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Plus, you get to see the dancer in better lighting.

After seeing her outside of the dark flashing lights in the club, you might change your mind about getting more dances from her.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"You're thinking about this too much. She needs to feed her nicotine addiction and doesn't want to lose you (and your money) to another dancer while she's gone."

Heh, makes perfect sense... I've never heard of a smoking area before, so I'm guilty of overthinking this one also. I just assumed getting invited to the smoking area was a bit bigger deal than I thought it was... makes sense that it's not a big deal to get invited to walk 30 feet away to a little area where the girls smoke. The closest experience I've had to that is when girls invite me to go to a bar to go drinking with them while they're on their break... and, while that too is at least partially about the stripper not letting her Carbon-Based Wallet Support Unit roam free while she's gone, relatively few customers get invited to go out drinking (I'd be with my little group of strippers, and often saw the same guys out with their group of strippers, most strippers are content to take their break on their own or just with other strippers)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    As others have said, you missed an opportunity. In clubs that have such a separate smoking are (likrnall the ones in Louisville, since smoking inside is prohibited), I've found the interactions to be slightly less predatory than inside. The bartenders and waitresses aren't usually present unless they are also taking a smoke break, and when they are, they're not hounding you like they would in the main area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah; don't read too much into it - strip-clubs are bizarro-world - PLs are often misreading dancers' behaviors/motives - probably 99% of the time when a dancer does a little something different many a PL thinks, probably subconsciously hopes, that she's into him (e.g. she gives them her #; she kisses him; she spends more time w/ him; etc).

99% of the time it's all about the $$$ and that is how one should see it unless proven o/w - as others have said she probably wanted to protect her investment by keeping you close to-her so either you wouldn't be plucked by the competition or that she could work her slow-hustle on you.

One should never forget and should always assume that it's all business for them and it's all about the $$$ - which is the case 99% of the time - doesn't mean you can't hang w/ her and take it for what it is; but don't read it as her being into you.

And as a simple rule-of-thumb that is thrown around here once in a while - if you gotta ask if she likes you then she doesn't.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would not have gone w/ her either b/c:

a) I hate smoking so def don't wanna be in a smoking area w/ multiple people in close proximity puffing away - nasty

b) I'm not into hanging and shooting the bull w/ dancers - I like to get my dance/grind on then be left alone to get w/ someone else - just my M.O.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    dang papi... sometimes hanging out with the girls and staff ads to the experience... even if it is all about the money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I like variety - once I get my dances or w/e from a dancer I wanna move on to the next one - I'm not one to stick to any one dancer - not my M.O. - plus I don't personally find convos w/ dancers all that entertaining nor interesting.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I know this doesn't always happen but I know a TUSCL member that got a BBBJ on the smoking deck.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Never turn down a "lets go smoke" even if you dont smoke. Dancers are more likely to be themselves/suggest OTC (free or paid) when they are smoking vs main floor. "lets smoke" in 21st century america is a euphemism for "I like your company" or "I want more" since you can't say you like the person in PC america.
  • HolaTX
    8 years ago
    I have been invited to a smoking area that was a large covered porch area outside with long benches used both by customers and dancers. I don't smoke, but being outside, the smoke dispersed and wasn't smoky like inside a smoking club.

I found it cool to be able to hang with the dancer in a different setting than usual, and she had a couple of dancer friends who would come over and chat with her a few words sometimes, but she would turn back to me to continue our conversation. She also showed me some photos on her phone while messing with her phone might not have been allowed inside.

It felt more authentic than sitting next to her in club chairs with managers watching to make sure she was hustling enough, we didn't look too cozy, etc. She invited me on different visits and I never noticed her taking anyone else out there there, so it could have been a minor honor that was being bestowed.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @Papi: Since I'm generally going for an OTC meet up, I'm perfectly fine with "wasting" time hanging and letting the girls figure out what a fine, upstanding gentleman I am. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Dancers often invite me to the outside smoking area so we can smoke weed together from my vape. Only good things can come from getting a stripper high.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Chilling with dancers on the smoking patio can be more fun than in the club. Sometimes they get carried away with stories and gossip and will break out some party favors and share. The invite could be anything depending on you, the dancer and her mood. If you are spending, it's to keep you spending on her.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    All my atf do in the smoking area is smoke dabs, 420 and hashish. Then a private room.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Dabs? Obviously I've heard of hashish and I know 420 is marijuana but what the heck are dabs?
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    Last trip to the local establishment, I got a couple lappers from a cutie who then asked me join her outside while she smoked. Her reasons were straightforward- She wanted someone to watch her back, someone besides a stripper to chat with, and she wanted to keep tabs on me ("If you come with me, you won't trade me in while I'm gone.") I liked the honesty, and got to chat with some of the other girls. That said, I hate cigarette smoke and tried to stay upwind of it as best I could.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion