tuscl

Starting New In 2017

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Here's a text I sent to my OTC friend :

"Sorry cuz i know you need it but I just dropped a $900 getting new tires so can't afford to meet this week or anytime soon. And I blew through my savings last year and now I'm actually back to not having extra money."

Her response:

"It was good talking to you and hanging out but i gotta get my bill money up...Hope things work out for you if you ever have that little bit to spare and im at the club we can talk not gonna be there much longer... But it was nice while it lasted"

I wish breaking it off with civies were that damn easy. Thanks for the advice on how to tell a stripper it's over :)

19 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I didn't know that you had to tell them. :)
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Oh Shadow... yes cuz if you don't they blow up your text day in day out.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    And that was not the truth just something I needed to do without her blowing up my phone everyday.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Lol. Yep. The quickest way to have a stripper stop bugging you is to tell her the funds have run dry!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I agree - new tires are more important that strippers
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    fuck, "THAN"
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Just like I said earlier today. Less bullshit.

That falls in the line of how to tell if she is into.
    1. By her flowers, if she acts like she could give a shit then it is over.
    2. Tell her you are broke and barely making ends meet. She will suddenly be to busy for you.

• 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Luke's like speling on dis site has gone rite to hel.
  • ArtCollege
    8 years ago
    Whether tires or strippers, rotate regularly.
  • likes2look
    8 years ago
    Just remember the old adage: If it has tits or tires it's gonna give you trouble.
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    i need new bike tires
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    New tires are a lot more reliable than strippers
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Daddilac spent hundreds of thousands on his ATF, and as soon as he was out of money, she was gone. These strippers be colder than igloos.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good riddance to her
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    I ran low for a fucking month..... divorce is over and accounts are back open and available. I've been to follies twice a week for the past month. Feels better getting laid for 2 grand a month from 8 different women than 4 grand a week for the same bitch
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good to hear Daddilac!
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    She did text me today though.... 8 times, finally I said look, we are done.... find your next victim. She did not appreciate that. But you guys really helped me figure that out. On a side note negotiations are going good on buying the club, that place will make a nice park one day
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q: Why are strippers like clouds?
    A: Eventually they go away and its a nice day.
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    Hold on are new tires really better than strippers? As Cris Carter would say C'mon Man.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion