tuscl

Liquid Lapdance Scam

Ray42
Texas
Friday, December 30, 2016 4:38 PM
I ordered a three pack of Liquid Lapdance Pants for the first time about 2 weeks ago. Paid for the expedited delivery, but received nothing. They don't answer e-mails or phone calls. My guess is they were once legit (by virtue of reviews from 2015 on Tuscl) but were not making enough money to justify staying in business, so now they are just taking in money without fulfilling orders hoping to make as much as they can before they are shut down. Just wanted to give a heads up so nobody else gets taken advantage of.

35 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Have a link to their web page, and to what you ordered? Might you wish to further describe the product? We have an in house Cum-In-Pants expert here who would certainly be interested. SJG 1964 - John Coltrane - A Love Supreme [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I wonder how much LDK gets paid by this company ?
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Have your CC company reverse the charge.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Or accept the lose as paying tuition in the ultimate college called life
  • You mean your pants never came? Maybe they'll cum tomorrow.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Clearheels wins the thread !!!!! OMG
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Wrap a tube sock around your schlong for the time being.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    If it makes you feel any better, the product sold by Liquid Lapdance in the last year or so is substandard anyway, intended for one-time use and not fitting especially well. You didn't miss much. Just have your credit card company remove the charge.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Check out LDK review when he used it for more than one use LMFAO to funny
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You mean your pants never came? Maybe they'll cum tomorrow.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^; rofl
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    They don't ship them during the winter b/c the liquid freezes
  • Ray42
    8 years ago
    All jokes aside I'm glad we could get a few comments on here, I accept they stole my money but at least when other Tuscers do their research they will learn not to give this company their money. Its the Enzyte model, charge and hope the customer will avoid the awkward conversation with the Credit Card Company.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In all honesty thank you for the head's up
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Did you report them to the BBB?
  • afroking72
    8 years ago
    Just wear a condom and put some lube inside, same effect
  • serrano
    8 years ago
    I order pair several week ago and it arrive at my PO box a few day later with regular ship. And they respond to my email also. Never had problem with them order. The LL pant work excellent, LDK every time I go club now. Overall, I have save money by just buy dance from hot girl until LDK instead of pay $$$$ to cultivate OTC. However, one night I wear LL I met nice girl who giving great dance, then finally offer OTC at end her shift... so then I have to rush hotel to clean up (and hide silly looking LL) before she arrive. It appear LL company have redesign now (or are sending old version)...the pouch is smaller and no longer ridiculously oversizse. The "underwear" part is now single piece (Fruit of Loom women's granny underwear it appear) and not tied at side like string bikini. Are you sure you have ordering from the real LL website and not a imitator? Perhap they are not available around holiday, or the shipper have losting your order? P.S. Condom of lube is NOT same as LL. LL feel much much better and can use multiple time in one night, then wash & reuse many visits. Also, LL will not fall off out of your pant leg like condom for embarrass.
  • Ray42
    7 years ago
    Sounds like Serrano is doing some marketing for LL. I ordered from [view link] and [view link] is the email address that doesn't respond. If you have a different e-mail address for them then please post and I will let everyone know if I get in contact, but I know this won't be the case.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Why the fuck would you want three of those things?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The OP could be right - but he's the first one that comes on here w/ such an issue - seems other PLs have gotten their shipment fine.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    ^ Because they wear out! I bought my first 3-pack about four years ago and another 3-pack a couple of years ago, so it's getting to be time to buy another. Keep in mind that I live hours away from extras clubs (with one exception, which I just discovered a couple of years ago), so getting lap dances while wearing LLD is sometimes just what the doctor ordered. At my favorite non-extras club, which I have visited literally hundreds of times over a 20-year period, the grindiest, most sensual dancers can work their magic upon me and wonder why there's no telltale wet spot :)
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I know that I'm not one to judge. But still. This is incredibly pathetic even by tuscl standards.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Agreed. Mr. LDK admits openly. Most of the others aren't so open. [view link] Personally when in "extras" clubs where GFE-FS has been impractical or impossible, and where girls refuse to DFK, I've gone for DATYing them. It is very effective and they are responsive. It really softens them up. And know what, next time with them they often demonstrably changed their position on DFKing. Save actual ejaculation until some time when you can be offsite alone with the girl. I'm talking about San Francisco, places intended to operate as clip joints. In AMPs this not a problem. FS is almost always available for those who want it, and especially if you don't try to get it by talking about money. SJG Stones - Hand of Fate [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Thinking about all these technologies of barrier, has anyone ever used one of these female condoms for FS? Did the girl supply it and install it? How did it go, does the condom follow the guy, or just stay put in in the girl? [view link] I think it has an upper ring so that it is supposed to stay on her cervix. SJG The Best Of Cream [view link]
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    one 30 year old at adelitas used a female condom. much better natural feeling for me. but still not quite as good as bareback. but better than me wearing a condom. she supplied it and installed it. i suppose it could stay in the girl but in my case she discarded it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    By stay in, I don't mean for reuse. I just mean does it stay put as you are thrusting. Anyway, do you know why she used that instead of having you use a condom? Would you encourage other girls to do that with you? Thanks for sharing that. The idea of these female condoms has made me think that for the kinky minded, there could be latex rubber hot pants with the female condom built in. So in a non-nude place, it could be claimed that by wearing that that she isn't over the limits. She can be penetrated, but without her pussy being exposed. :) SJG
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    the female condom stayed in place in her. your hot pants idea is good. that certainly could be fun in some locations.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    :) Ever had any other girl even talk about the female condom? I have never. And so I take it that it worked well. SJG [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    txtitty, STFU! I think that these female condoms have a hard rubber ring at the top, so it stays up at her cervix like a diaphragm does. But there is a difference. A diaphragm has to seal liquid tight or it is not reliable. This female condom does not need to do this, as her vagina is entirely shielded by latex rubber. Video explaining how to use it: [view link] for sale: [view link] how to use, if it breaks: [view link] [view link] how to use: [view link] I can't remember if I once saw a picture of one which had some straps on it to hold the outer part of it in place. But anyway that idea is where my idea for the condom hot pants came from. She is not really nude, and she is not really getting penetrated, so it can happen in places where such is verboten. Ways to turn contraception into a kinky turn on, instead of a hindrance. :) Hey, check this out, people are thinking along these lines: [view link] actually here, built in female condom: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Right here, female panty condom: [view link] and: [view link] [view link] Manufacturers of the innovative Female Panty CondomTM [view link] [view link] SJG
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    female condom is better feeling than a male condom. but i prefer totally bare back sex.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Understood, but there are practical limitations. And then with this panty / hotpants idea, that is a female condom integrated with a crotchless panty. So the girl can just present herself as ready to go at any moment ( artificial lube already applied ) with whoever is ready ( go it up ). And then the deniability, not really nude, not really being penetrated. I think there are great possibilities, under explored. SJG
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    @tiburon: " Did you report them to the BBB?" No, but he did report them to the BBBJ!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    So it sounds like, in terms of feel 1st bareback 2nd female condom 3rd male condom But this is from a male perspective. If it were looked at from a female perspective, do 2nd and 3rd get reversed? Why aren't these female condoms more commonly used? SJG Yvette Young plays "Sea Dragon" live on EMGtv [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion