tuscl

Would you put up with this?

Timbuck12
Georgia
Wednesday, December 28, 2016 1:13 PM
I have a favorite who I get along with great. Smart, sexy, spinner, great mileage and ignores everyone else in the club the second I walk in. We have a great history, going back over a year now. One problem: She has left shit stains on my clothes the last 3 visits to the club. The first time was after a particularly boisterous VIP session. I noticed them on the bottom of my shirt on the drive home. I kinda got a chuckle out of it because, hey, it just proved that I actually fucked the shit out of her. The second time was on my pants legs after some lap dances. This time it repulsed me. I didn't see her for a while after that, but then recently in the club she came over to talk. I had forgotten about our two past shitty experiences (pun intended) and things were like old times: she was sitting in my lap and we were having a blast. I got a phone call and went outside the club to take the call. While outside I caught a distinct whiff of pure ASS and looked down--right where she had been sitting in my lap was another freakin turd stain. Un-freakin-believable. I didn't even go back in the club I was so turned off. Washed myself at gas station and went home. I'm at the point now where I don't think I can see her anymore. It's a shame really bc other than her leaky plumbing she is a great one to hang out with. But sorry, I have to draw the line at Feces Stains. What would you do?

40 comments

• clubdude
    8 years ago
    It was time to move on two shit stains ago.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Go to a sex shop and invest in some butt plugs
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Gross, run don't walk away.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    You know, I was actually planning to come into this thread, see whatever ridiculous thing was bothering you, and tell you that it's probably worth seeing her. But you've exceeded expectations here :) As a confirmed ass guy -- I like touching it, spanking it, caressing it, kissing it, nuzzling it -- I dismiss girls just for being stinky back there from a couple of inches away, leaving stains would turn me all the way off
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hey - nobody ever said love was perfect
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I won't put up with any stripper shit. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    When it comes to dancers' hygiene; the consensus seems to be to not say anything and just walk away - I'd tell her about it so the w/e the problem is can be corrected - I think her losing out on business/$$$ is worse for her than being told about something she may not be aware off and she may not be aware it may be hurting her biz.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Uh uh. No. Tell her. ME: Babe, do you want to freshen up first? (Posed as a question, first, playful) (She responds, ... Now, If she doesn't take the hint ...) ME: Babe! GO freshen up in the DR! And baby wipe your ass crack. Then we'll get some dances. (As a firm, butt polite command). ^^^ I'm assertive and direct
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'd be more direct but not make a huge deal about it - I'd point to the tire-tracks and tell her it's happened b/f and tell her I'm telling so her $$$ doesn't get affected.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Skid marks ARE fkn gross, though.
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    To be fair, they were barely visible. But the rank smell gave them away. Ugh. Just remembering it is grossing me out again. I don't think I can tell her though. She would be mortified
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    To be fair, they were barely visible. But the rank smell gave them away. Ugh. Just remembering it is grossing me out again. I don't think I can tell her though. She would be mortified
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I don't care how hot she is that is past my line in the sand.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    If you have her number, take a picture of the twentyfive and send it to her. Make sure she knows she left it. Second idea: Take a picture of the shit stain. Next time you see her, do not let her sit on or grind on or get her ass near you. Maybe guide her hips to the seat next to you. When she asks why, tell her we need to talk, and show her the picture on your phone.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Pass her on to the dachshund lover. I bet he'd take her off your hands.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    No.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I will play the crazyjoe card: tell her to go to McDonald's
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I think I'm being too liberal and accommodating here. Just drop her. Not worth it anymore.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Give her a ride of her life like this... [view link]
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    papi chulo has it right.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Bring a role of Charmin to the SC w/ you the next time
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Maybe you should cut some coupons for her. [view link]
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Normally my thought is: why didn't the last customer say something to her?? That's why I say something. I'm also a hygiene snob, so I expect the dancers to be clean, too. I'd mention something even if you don't get any dances from her anymore. She might not know.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    lol Papi good idea
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Looks like the problem goes both ways: "Another SW gem:" [view link]
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    In principle I think telling her is the right thing to do, but I don't believe I could do it myself. One of *many* things I appreciate about my OTC girl is that her entire nether region, both fore and aft, is always squeaky clean when she's working at the club and when we go down on each other. She spends a long time in her bathroom getting ready before each bedtime (I mean like 45 to 90 minutes!), but it's time well spent in my opinion.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    She'd have been history after the first time.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Congratulations you just meet Crazy Joe's ATF , DS , Shit Queen lol Damn dude either use it as natural lube for butt sex or getting the duck away hip C is real
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Been here sitting for a minute thinking what I'd do. Tough one. Considering she's a fave? If it's just certain positions when she's riding or grinding, I'd direct her away from those ones. Option 2 would be say I'm ready for some ass play but I always all my girls to freshen up first (so as to not think it's just her)
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    tell all my girls
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    On behalf of tuscl and smelly-assed strippers everywhere, I've spent the last 20 minutes researching this topic. Aside from the fact that the word "feces" sometimes makes me giggle, here is the key thing I learned: There can be many reasons for anal odor, and it may be that this poor girl is following the same hygiene as, or even better hygiene than, the rest of us, and still stinking. The reasons are many and varied, and most point to some underlying condition leading to anal leakage (that is, she gets herself clean, but then leaks fecal fluid anyway): 1. Poor hygiene. Well duh. Of course I'm gonna put that as #1 2. Diseases of the GI tract such as IBS and Crohn's 3. Hemorrhoids and fissures, that can both trap fecal fluid, and keep the anal sphincter from closing properly 4. Okay, I'm going to stop this report right here, because eww. But you get the point -- standard good hygiene may not be enough, there may be underlying conditions, even just a weak sphincter that does not close properly can be somewhat addressed through exercises.
  • pistola
    8 years ago
    She needs to do kegels for her shit-pussy. Lol. Joking aside, that's nasty bacteria. You better have some OxyClean at home.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    . shadowcat - "I won't put up with any stripper shit. :)" ... it may be SS. But it's real.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I'm hoping this is just scatological humor. If so, brilliant! She's crazyjoe but as a female stripper! ;) If not, I would not get a second dance after the first shit stain. Certainly not after the second! I like the butthole! Girls should clean their buttholes! 4getting2wipe is funny as a joke but non-brilliant in reality! ;)
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    This is a no brainer to me. I don't care how sexy she is or how great the chemistry is or if she has some type of medical issue regarding that, after the first time there would never be any future dances with her.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    she probably has done anal... too many times. i had a fb that had the same problem.
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    THIS IS TOO SHITTY FOR ME
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    After seeing it the first time you should have told her cause that is a "hell no" I wouldn't put up with it, that is some rank disgusting stuff and I would likely not get a dance from her again. I don't care how sexy or hot a person is, if you can't properly wipe your ass then do not come near me cause that is nasty.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "4getting2wipe is funny as a joke" No it's not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion