Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why i pay for sex and companionship

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

The reasons I do is as follows

1 I've already had a wife and don't want another 2 I've had my kids and don't want more 3 enjoy living alone and doing my own Shit when I want and how I want 4 don't enjoy sharing finances with a partner 5 hard to find a free hook up without it developing into something else 6 girls my age 35 arnt as sexy as they used to be I mean he'll I'm not either lol

What's some of your reason's

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•
  • instant gratification w/o any commitment

  • get bored being with the same chick

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Methinks you've been reading my mind............

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Papi I also have that issue

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Even that time I actually won the heart of my ATF moved in with her and dated her in a year I was starting to even get bored and found myself seeking off to strip clubs for variety lol

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Because it proves that I'm a RICH STUD. RICH because I can afford. STUD because I am having sex with a hot chick. RICH + STUD = RICH STUD. That's me!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

You forgot the key ingredient

Drunk lol

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol! Fuck that faggot RickyBoy.

Why? Because I'm really picky about body type and it's tough to find a woman close to my age who is thin enough for me. Women my age are mostly curvy. I like petite women like my exes who were size 0 or size 2. I go on a lot of dates with women who are pretty and thin for the most part, but have thighs or a butt that are a little too big for my taste. It's really frustrating. If I wasn't so picky, I could be juggling civies. If they don't get my juices flowing though, even if they are pretty, I can't go through with it. So, this is a temporary solution until I hopefully find a skinny little civie girlfriend that floats my boat. As an aside, I think all women should be required to post bikini photos and ass shots on their online dating profiles. It would save me a lot of money on wasted dinner dates! Haha.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Your so full of turds! You got a full house double flusher

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you royal flush

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Because:

  1. haven't been able to secure and FWB situation in the last two years
  2. because I like younger and funner chicks who still like to fuck my brains out
  3. relationships are unnecessarily complicated
  4. fulfilling that adolescent dream of fucking a multitude of hot females seems to be my sole motivation in life
Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Gaca that's a solid list my friend. I really agree with it

Joe go fuck your dad in his moist ass crack

Profile picture for ime
ime
•
Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I like to pay sex workers so randomember can criticize me about it on here! lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•
  1. No woman has ever been attracted to me.
Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Why ask why?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

How else can you meet an attractive/desirable woman and be groping her a minute after you met her

Profile picture for K
K
•

Because I can. Variety of partners. Variety of activities On my schedule. Her problems are her problems. Not our problems. Better looking partners. I get what I want. That should be enough for now.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

The companionship thing, I understand. The wife isn't cheap there. The paying for sex part you sort of lose me, because to me she's just woman with a different color wig. (!!) So I don't see the value proposition ... at least I don't see it with my budget. (??) YMWV.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

Committed relationships turn to marriage. And marriage leads to divorce. And divorce leads to me lose nearly all my hard earned dollars. I want to keep 90% of my money, thanks.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement