tuscl

The Lesbians Are #Winning

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
When working I travel a good bit through pickup truck and flannel country, the so called heart of America. When I see even a "7" she stands out.

Today I saw two smoking hot 9s that were (in my book) pretty much flawless in separate sightings. Both were really dressed up for a Monday after Christmas. What made these babes unique was that they both had butch looking girlfriends and it was clear in both situations that they were couples. I know that's commonplace in large cities, and these days it's not that uncommon to see it here either, but to see a "9" in that situation, twice in the same day, is extremely rare. For a minute I wasn't sure if I was in the Matrix!

#lesbianwinning

Lopaw would be proud, probably try to sell them some real estate.

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't think lopaw is in real estate, I think she mentioned once she had a math/science background and even had a PhD (if I remember correctly)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi, lopaw is in real estate.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Lol oh you silly guys.

I have a minor in engineering and a major in real estate ;)
    And yes, shailynnn......I am proud of my lady peeps! :)
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Straight guys love gay women.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I remember one lesbian gal I met at one of our monster St. Paddy Day parades. She was exquisite, We talked all through the afternoon there, and I would have asked her out but she was with her girlfriend, :(
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    All women love jackslash's lasagna, even the ones that are vegetarians and vegans.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    How about vaginarians?
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I finally saw Rogue One this weekend and by dumb luck, the one out lesbian at work, as butch as can be, was there, with her girlfriend. The girlfriend is hot. Not that she could or would strip, but there are few strippers as hot as her girlfriend.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I still wonder what I missed out on by not going out with a lesbian who called me up out of the blue in High School and wanted to experiment with me. There was a misunderstanding between us. I had a dream where she and a few of her female friends all were trying me out like a sex toy. They were all very oral in my dream but became bi by the end of my dream.

Reminds me of an incident in college when I came back from a 10 pm class and the suite of college girls living next door to me were all sitting on the breezeway with their legs blocking my path with several girls forming a big A shape. I stood there for a minute before one girl said to crawl under their legs. I was thinking about it because no one moved. They were all wearing short shorts. If it wasn't on concrete , I would have loved to crawl in between all their legs. That gave me dreams. I was wondering where my hands would go as I slid past the girls with their pussies rubbing up against me. In my dream I forgot my book bag and had to crawl back again.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sweet dreams, L:)
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Can u call lesbians "faggits"?

Or is that term only used in a derogatory way?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Meat72: 1. Yes. 2. No; it can be un-derogatory. The context and intent matters.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Thanks Dominic. Then that means txtittyfag. is the biggest faggit in the universe! True story.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Fag central! ROFL!!!!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No problem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion