tuscl

Religious strippers

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 5:37 PM
Your comments and observations? This is a spinoff of my thread yesterday, where I mentioned how one of my favorite dancers had kind of a 'religious good girl' persona and it seemed to be a familiar trope to someone. Come to think of it, I think 4 out of the 7 or so favorite strippers I've had either mentioned their beliefs/views to me in conversation or post tons of religious inspirational messages or bible verses on their WhatsApp/Facebook/etc. I think this is because I always go after the latinas and Brazilians, who do tend to be more religious/Catholic/traditional than most Americans. Contrast that the edgy/non conformist/rebellious white girl stripper stereotype, who are more likely to view western religion as a tool of the patriarchy to oppress women or whatever. Well, do what you need to get where you want to go, I say. One of my now-retired favorites used to tell me how she always felt bad when she went to church. She said she felt guilty, but still she went each week. She stopped dancing when that old club closed. I learned from one of her friends who still dances that my old favorite that my old favorite recently got married and seems pretty happy these days. Good for her. Probably the strangest one that I've seen is a stripper who always arrived at the club for work wearing a hijab. It was some white girl who I guess had converted. Still, it seemed really weird that she held a sincere enough devotion to Islam to wear the head dressing, but took it all off for a living (at a full-menu extras club no less).

35 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In Latin, AA community and possibly others even the idea of saying the Hip Hop community religion surprisingly is a big part of the thinking and raised traditions. My ATF hooker was a Italian Cuban mix and was very religious. I miss that girl RIP In the name of our Lord juice and in the power of the holy Joe shits Amen
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm expecting a rant now from SJG about the four great evils: Alcohol, Drugs, Psychiatry, and Born Again Christianity. He's just full of surprises, that one is.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...true
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I try to never discuss religion or politics with strippers. I figure that if their knowledge of those 2 hot topics is anything like their knowledge of other stuff, I'll just get annoyed. That will defeat the purpose of my visit. So I try to keep the chit-chat light and airy, and relative to topics that strippers know about - weed, pop culture and fashion.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I never got that, my retired ATF claimed she was pretty religious and "spiritual" although I never really understood what her definition of "spiritual" was.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Does it count as them being religous if you get them to saying "Oh God yes, yes, yes, God yes, oh Gid yes!!!"
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Grand I do believe that counts lol Usually when I'm balls deep in her pussy whole I start sharing the gospel
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've told this story before. I was getting a lap dance from a petite Asia girl at the Columbia Platinum Plus many years ago. Right in the middle of the dance she asks me "Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?" I got up and walked out of the club. Later I phoned the club and talked to the manager. He told me that it was not the first time she had done that. Never saw her again.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shadow at your age you seriously need to accept the eternal life package that Jesus offers at least be a premium member
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I took out that eternal life policy years ago
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Good approach, lowpaw. I never find the strippers with mainstream religions, though. No. I always get the pagans and the humanists. I much have that "look" that says I'm open to that. *shrugs*
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hey wait - I know a lot of religious strippers. I've lost count how many times I've heard "Oh Jesus" and "Oh My God" when I'm in the VIP room!!!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    In the name of Juice's, amen
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The DS has a very religious background. Once on a trip to LA she wanted to go to church the next morning. But we stayed up til 4 am on Saturday and she slept til noon on Sunday, so church didn't happen.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    So JohnSmith69, did you ever go to church with the DS?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I think lopaw's approach is appropriate. Religion is open to so many interpretations that I'm not surprised many strippers are religious. They probably can't believe in the fire-and-brimstone no sex outside marriage Jesus, but there are plenty of interpretations of Jesus that they can believe in! I'm partial to Jesus as the ace hippy from Godspell! ;)
  • Digitech
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Right. In fact, studies have shown that that women are generally more spiritual/religious than men. Certain demographics are also known to be more religious (latino, african american as juice pointed out). Taking all that into account, it's not surprising at all.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    I believe I started a similar topic in the past. Yeah it's strange to me that strippers will talk about going to church either before or after you've fucked them in the VIP. But whatever floats your boat I say.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I have a similar story to Shadowcat. I made the mistake of telling one of my favorites my opinion of various religious people and she goes on to tell me about how she accepted Jesus as her personal Lord and Savior. That was the last I saw of her for a while. She eventually came back to that club, but I didn't go back to seeing her.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    lopaw-->"I try to never discuss religion or politics with strippers. I figure that if their knowledge of those 2 hot topics is anything like their knowledge of other stuff, I'll just get annoyed. That will defeat the purpose of my visit." I, too, agree with that, right down to the little bit of snarkiness you mixed in :) I do sometimes find some more weighty topic where there's some common ground and is super fun to discuss, but the majority of the discussion should be lighter and fun... for the most part, we should both be laughing most of the time. In general, I've run into plenty of the religion stripper thing too. If anything, they tend to rein it way back in the club. If any of you are on any strippers' social media, for many making religious statements is practically public performance. I view it the same way I view all those athletes who kneel and cross themselves, and then it turns out they cheat on the road and beat their wives -- it's very significantly public performance. But, some of the strippers really are a bit conflicted about their job and religious beliefs, and not in a healthy way
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    just now returned from a 36 hour visit to HK Tijuana. i've seen this particular dancer a number of times the last few months she wears one of those headscarf things all the time. different colors on different nights ... but it's funny. wearing just a G string and the tinest amount of a bra most the time... she's right in there with all the girls workin the customers. even though she's bigger than my type (that I prefer) she is quite popular.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    your gift to society. and the common man.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    disregard my last post about society. that was intended for my brother as a text. (too many adult beverages.)
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I don't care what religion someone is. Just don't put it in my face. Especially, when you are trying to sale me a used car! (Actually happened, Stone Mountain Ford.)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Burn or Turn boys Burn or Turn
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I've actually had some fairly serious discussions with Christian dancers that came up as casual comments. A lot of these girls have faith in spite of their jobs. A lot rationalize, a lot have somewhat unconventional theology. Pretty much all of them know that Jesus spent time with prostitutes, lawyers and even tax collectors! As He said, those who aren't sick don't need a doctor. Merry Christmas, y'all!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ATACdawg: How about "Jesus spent time with prostitutes, tax collectors, and even [shudder] lawyers!"?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Lol, Mr. D! The shudder was implied, but I have no problems with adding it. ;-)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Digitech, I would think it unlikely that these religious girls would be sex freaks. And also when you find Latinas who have taken on Pentecostalism, watch out. Same for white shit head girls. You will find drugs, alcohol, and psychiatric medication. Latinas are naturally sex pots. Politically aware whites can be too. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Just for you digitech: [view link] SJG
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ATACdawg: My real point was to reorder these examples of scum de la scum, lawyers being even lower in the pecking order than prostitutes and tax collectors.
  • HannibalSmith
    8 years ago
    One of the most famous ROBs at a well known Detroit extras club loved to talk about Joel Olsteen and her faith as she negotiated a price for FS.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    It's a tight finish for sure, Mr. D! Maybe I should have added politicians, too! What is a politician but a lawyer (or loudmouth) gone bad?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The DS and I have had many theological discussions, but we've never gone to church together. The problem is that Sunday morning comes after Saturday night.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol. Tim Tebows running around all over the strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion