tuscl

Kelly Anne: Yes or No?

Corvus
Arizona
Just saw Trump's campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, on another TV interview. She will turn 50 on, of all days, Inauguration Day next month. I can't help but think she would be a great fuck. While far too old for JS69, and much older than just about any stripper worth looking at while twirling around a pole, I think she looks nice. She seems well put together, is obviously smart, and for a 50 year old, I think she's great looking. Maybe because she's about the same age as I am?

I'd fuck her, what about you perverts?

37 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I think she looks good particularly for her age - and she's aggressive/pushy like a stripper
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Certainly not your type either Papi.

And if she is that aggressive in bed she's likely not afraid to get freaky!
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I think she has a bigger dick than Trump, too
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'd do her, just to keep something in her mouth, :)
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Even Donald Trump thinks she's too ugly to grab by the pussy.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    No
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    No
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    She's repulsive.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    She doesn't look her age......but she probably did once.
  • gunrack
    8 years ago
    She looks good for her age. She look like she is 45. She is clearly a MILF. I would hit it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Hell No! And to any one who even touches her, may your cock fall off!

SJG

Barbara Dennerlein: Rockefeller Chapel, Chicago 8/26/09
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNwudYT9…
  • impala
    8 years ago
    She sounds like a stripper, she thinks she's always right
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Sure, why not?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    No. She's pretty attractive for a 50-year-old, but her looks don't appeal to me.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Fuck no.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Hell No!
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    No. But 20 years ago definitely yes.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Nope.
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    No man in his right mind wants a woman over 35 years old or 150 pounds.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, call me crazy, LecherousMonk, but I have desire for several hot women in their 40's and 50's here. I'm dating one, she's no stripper. She's smart, she's beautiful.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Kellyanne looks ok to me fully dressed but are there wrinkles we can't see on these publicity stills? I guess I'd hit it.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Not to mention the Clintons are probably gonna have that cunt killed!...LoL
    8 years ago
    She is so hyper and such a know it all that she would be done before I got unzipped and telling me what a fantastic time I had. Besides, she has already screwed the entire country. At least she's perfected the use of the word "huuugggeee" so that might be a plus.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    No. I can't be attracted to anyone involved with trying to destroy our democracy.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    The only person making this a democrat vs republican issue is ANYONE who claims she's fuckable or looks good for her age, because that woman is hit. Sorry. It's not even a political issue, she's just unattractive.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    If Kelly Anne was hot or attractive enough for us to bang, she wouldn't be in the line of work that she is in.

I bet Nina made more money than her previous to the election. Glad to see you back posting Nina! Are you still working when I come back through the Midwest next month?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I like to fuck an interesting mind attached to a hot body. She has neither.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    JimGassagain - I will be working in January between my home club in different and Tampa.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Home club in Detroit* sorry, I've been up since 8am and still haven't woken all the way up.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Agreed Nina that bitch is hit!...LoL
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    No, she attributes her 'work ethic' to working eight summers on a blueberry farm (per the wikipedia article about her) stating "the more you pick the more you made".

At age 16 she won a "Miss Blueberry Tournament", at Age 20 she won a blueberry packing tournament before putting herself through college and a law degree....

Um, if any broad was going to look like a blueberry waffle down below it would probably be Kelly Anne ;) ;) ;) ..... Pass
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    While she's obviously past her prime, I'd be open to it. It would depend on how she looks naked. Lots of women, especially at that age, can look great on TV when professionally made up and dressed with their shaping undergarments; but once you get them naked they are simply a disaster. I can think of one dancer at IR that exemplifies what I'm talking about.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    So has anyone seen Kellyanne Conway lately?

I stopped searching the Milk cartons when I saw this:

https://twitter.com/capedshitheader/stat…
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Would not hit. Her personality totally kills it for me.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Just like Taiwan is the "real" China, txtittyfag(dot) is the "real" txtittyfag. Stay true. Viva la resistance !!

Txtittyfag(dot), check out this conway pic .. lol!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5L9EaRW8AEd…
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I wanted to announce "Ding Dong the Witch is dead" but.... seems like the flying monkeys she shoots out of her ass resuscitated the bitch @ the winged monkey conclave called CPAC 2017
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion