tuscl

What turns you on more the physical or the mental stimulation ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
What turns you on more the physical or the mental stimulation ?

34 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I rather have my yang played with than my brain.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ??

I think it is the challenge of going after the girl and seeing if we can connect and if she will open up to me and remain interested.

So I guess that is mental. But how the girl dresses and paints up is a big part of her appeal for me.

Getting to possess her is what it really comes down to. That it is starting out as P4P really does not alter much of anything.

SJG

prowled the streets and killed suspected drug dealers?
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-c…
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I've not read this yet, but I know that is how Colin Wilson sees it.

https://www.amazon.com/Origins-Sexual-Im…

SJG

John Hassel - Magic Realism 2 Full Album
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z09aoSB7…
  • K
    8 years ago
    Better than the deed, better than the memory the moment of anticipation
  • K
    8 years ago
    Better than the deed, better than the memory the moment of anticipation
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The physical gets me going quickly

But

If a stripper turns me on mentally as well my erections are strong as shit and my fuck game is second to none
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Who is more retarded - Lloyd or Juice?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    As I have seen, usually strippers have above average smarts and people skills. If you want her to respond to you, talk is the most important thing. That is how you get her interested in knowing you.

SJG

Erik Satie, Vexations
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTgoVcP3…
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah Lloyd so many strippers who had to resort to getting a GED are cranking out those high SAT scores for college.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Ha Lloyd you are a dummy.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yeah Shailynn, at least at our local no touching clubs, we have had some very bright girls. That is what we do there, talk.

And then in San Francisco, though it is harder to talk when they are pitching dances, some of them I have found very impressive.

Juice, you know how the girl dresses and paints up, that is how she expresses herself, it is what she makes herself into. And often it provides convenient entry points for engaging with her.

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lloyd is right there are smart strippers out there but I haven't seen a surplus of them and I run into a lot more dumb ones than smart ones.

Hey I run into smart people working the check out line at WalMart too, but it's not the norm when I'm buying my groceries.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Excuse me Shaylyn but I have down syndrome
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lloyd if you go to strip clubs to talk, can't you do that on your computer for a lot cheaper? Hey it's okay if the girl really is a tranny, it's not like you'd really know anyway right!?!?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Lloyd wants Juice to be his friend, he may give you some gravy and let you watch battlestar galactica with him in the basement after his mom passes out. Poor lady drinks herself to sleep to deal with the shame of being the one who shat Lloyd out into this world.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Speaking of smart ones at the Walmart cashiers I had one a few months back that tried to scan the divider that customers use to separate their items on the checkout conveyor belt There's your sign!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Everyday she says "I wish I would have gone to Tijuana and sold him for a donkey."
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lloyd wants Juice to come over and play dungeons and dragons in the basement.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Maybe he will let me fuck his mother for a $20 note ? Joe does
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Fuck Juice she'll probably give you $100 if you take him out of the basement for 1 hour so she can get some peace and quiet time.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Talking to pretty girls, and face to face, is different. Young pretty girls don't like online, they are all visual impression.

And when they don't really have dances or extras to sell, it is interesting, as the talk can go quite far.

They even wrote about this in the Spectator Magazine, about the San Jose Pink Poodle, strippers have to learn a great deal about psychology.

They didn't explain this, but its all in the way they make eye contact with people.

The physical is a turn on, but because you can try to possess her, and that of course is psychological.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059043/?ref…

SJG

Another book about San Jose characters:
    https://www.amazon.com/Be-Not-Content-Su…

originally from the mid 60's
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well you keep talking to them, I'll keep fucking them, Juice will eat Chackin with them and lil fishsticks will keep dreaming about them. CrazyJoe will fart on them.
  • K
    8 years ago
    based on some of the responses, I almost want to remove some people from my ignore list. Is there a way to peak without removing them?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    No, but you don't have to remove them for very long. Just unblock, read what you want, and reblock them.

My own block list is very short, just eight of the most egregious rascist posters of the last four years.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Or just log out to read people you blocked then log back in to ignore them
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Strippers can give you mental stimulation?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Jack yes.... but only the strippers near retirement can achieve this Nirvana like state for their customers
  • gunrack
    8 years ago
    I believe it's both, you have to be attracted to the person and also like something about them
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think it has to be physical or a little of both, not just mental.

Example - average looking stripper comes along and we hit it off socially. She becomes more attractive to me because we obviously have chemistry. My favorite choice. I would choose her over:

Smoking hot stripper who has an attitude and could care less about me and won't even try to fake that she does.

One that will never cut the bill for me: ugly stripper comes along and strikes up a conversation. Trying to fend her off, she won't leave and eventually warms me up because of her engaging conversation skills. Yeah I'll buy her a drink and chat, but I don't want dances from her.

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I have to be physically stimulated then mentally stimulated. If I'm not physically stimulated I don't want mental stimulation.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Funny thread.

Has to be both for me. For some reason, if a girl is smoking hot but as dumb as a pile of rocks, it can be annoying to me. If she's trying to talk to me and all I hear is blah, blah, blah... it's a total turn off.

It an average looking girl can at least hold a conversation and doesn't tell me how she didn't make any money today, her car broke down, her rent is late, her mom is in town and she needs to pick her up at the bus station, on and on and on... Then I'd pick the average girl many times.

Ugly girls? They get the: "I just got here and this is my first beer" response, even when I've been sitting in the same spot for 3 hours...

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    You need both. Most of the stimulation is between the ears rather than between the legs. But you really can't have one in isolation without the other also present.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Also, consider that women, being hit on everyday, are often more responsive to intellectual and emotional engagement, in my experience.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion