tuscl

Starting to get the felling i dont read enough reviews and i need to visit more

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Poker has educated me alot. If I aproched clubbing how I do my poker my game would have less leaks and would be strong..I might even be able to give up the chumps game.

I'm starting to feel like I'm missing out on a Shit load of valuable information by not only reading reviews but analysis of them as well.

Much in how I have improved in poker is buy finding forums to go over hands and situations and how different people play them. Then head back out into the field.

I need to start dissecting and analysis of how different people club and y ? I can do this by using the reviews on tuscl.

I think I'm on the correct path in fixing some of my many flaws in the hobby

12 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ooo ! And I need to visit more clubs than the 33 I've only been to...just like in poker you need to put in long hours to finally reach the long term to see if your a winning player or not and a large sample size is needed.

I must say my clubbing sample size is much to small and I need a large data base to help me base my logic in the Hobby. I need to frequent from bottom to top and really dig in deep to understand what it really takes to have a good time and not over spend my hard earned money
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hang with Papi. he'll take you to places that you'd never go to otherwise. When we met, it was the loudest music for a srip club, I've heard in a long time. Columbia Platinum Plus had loud music,as lioud as the club we met at.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That might be a solid point
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Everything Juice writes is fiction.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Son of a bitch !!!!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    So you go to other forums? I'm hurt Juice I feel like you're cheating on us.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    "Ooo ! And I need to visit more clubs than the 33 I've only been to..."

I've found the problem! You need to visit another 1/3 of a club. You'll find it revolutionary!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Did you crack a rat?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Best to find places where you can break out of the dance buying box they have set up, as that is just a machine to extract money from you.

For me, either that would have had to be OTC's, but what it was were these underground clubs.

SJG
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Convo. You learn a lot by talking and more importantly listening to the dancers and the bartenders. Plus it naturally leads to the front room method.

I will say .. like used to be simpler before we had "all of the touching rules." Now clubbing is so damn complicated. I still vote talking with the dancers and just getting a dance or two (to grease them).
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I default to that method a lot

In the name of the father founder, Savior Juice and the crazy Joe Holy Shits
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion