tuscl

I'm feeling kinda' guilty

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Monday, December 12, 2016 6:48 AM
I pulled a dick move last night on a nice girl who I had already agreed to leave with. While this girl was doing her rounds to say goodbye to everyone, which was taking quite a while, another girl who I have never taken OTC came by and started chatting. I have been in lust with this other girl for months, always having difficulty taking my eyes off her when she is on stage. She is pretty and has a racy lush body type that just kills me, but she has always given me the impression in the past that she keeps her activities ITC. Well, apparently she had a change of heart last night and made it clear that she would go OTC if I wanted. I just couldn't resist, but I ended up screwing over someone who I had already committed to in the process. I think part of my guilt revolves around the fact that I know that this nice girl really needs to money and she has always been sweet and honest with me, which as we all know is somewhat uncommon in this business Oh, and what makes this even worse is that the girl who approached me and the nice girl are, for some reason, very unfriendly towards each other. Each has told me that the other is nasty to her. I strongly suspect that part of the motivation of girl #2 in coming over when she did and in finally making it known that she would go OTC with me was the chance to screw over girl #1. I'm sure that girl #2 has noticed my interest over the last several months and figured that she had a good shot at pulling it off. Obviously it worked, but in the cold sober light of the next day I feel a little bad about it. Normally I wouldn't, but as I said before, girl #1 has been very good to me in a number of ways and didn't deserve the surprise loss of money or the indignity of having it happen at the hands of girl #2, who could very possibly rub it in the face of girl #1 at the first chance.

35 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    Don't play the chump's game, front room GFE and feed them money.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sooo why don't you have enough money for both of them ??? I kid I kid Rock N Hard spot for sure Honestly think you should try to make it up to the nice girl unless you never plan to use her services again
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    The guilt Is understandable. Granted this isn't for nearly as much money but on a few occasions I told a dancer that I was a regular of that I was gonna get lap dances or do a VIP with her a little later only to find some other new dancer that I had to get dances from and thus not getting dances from my regular. You may feel bad but remember, most of these dancers would do the exact same thing to you. For all you know, when she was making her "goodbye round" if someone would have offered her more than you did for OTC she probably would have left you without saying anything. But I know what you, it's different when you do it to a favorite dancer cause you risk hurting your P4P relationship.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Any move Ricky makes is a dick move.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I would feel bad about this. But I wonder how many strippers would feel bad if they ditched us for a bigger spender.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm decently cold and calculating, especially considering I'm the CUSTOMER ... but man, yes agree, dick move ... I'd feel terrible about it, especially considering she's been nice to you. But wouldn't have done it in the first place, once I'm committed I'm hers until she does something to blow it (but I expect the same treatment back)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Ricky rich is going broke...lmfao. He greased too many bouncers and stroked too many managers. He spent too much money on strippers trying to over compensate so he felt like he was strait and not gay. Just come outnof te clotheset ricky rich. Nobody cares
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Ricky rich spent $3k on one dancer just talking to her and not even a dance. If he is willing to admit that, who knows how many more just like that there were. Moral of the story. The system will make you broke and you will endbup on broke back mountain
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    That's what happens when you are cheap and a prick. Simple soloution would have been to set up something with the hotter one for another time if she didn't go along with that it would tell me that she only was interested in hurting the first girl and I wouldn't be a party to that.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Simple solution: if you have money drop a few bills onto girl #1 and give her a quick explanation instead of dramatizing the situation, unless you enjoy being a cheap asshole, then congratulations on succeeding! You got the attention you so craved....
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Twenty, first, I don't advance plan my entertainment and, second, I don't have endless opportunities to get out whenever I want. I have a family and run a business, so I get out if and when i can and it could be a week or more before I get out again. Now none of that excuses what I did, but I just couldn't resist the chance to get into the pants of this hot girl with a downright indulgent looking body.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Why do you care what I think just saying. BTW that is my take, you do the opposite of me in most situations that involve morals or ethics anyway I never do shit that makes me feel guilty.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You snooze you lose, the other one took too long saying her goodbyes, as others have said these girls will dump us or flake-out on us, this kinda shit happens all the time, you can always make it up to girl #1 by either doing OTC or just giving her w Christmas cash gift to make it up to her, it's just SC business
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Could have just saved money and jacked off at the house
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Every time I jack off I save $300
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I saved $900 today already
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    ^ I wasn't looking to save money per se, but just to spend it on what I really wanted. But if some are going to view me as being cheap just because i didn't do something as foolish as double pay for my OTC fun, then I'll gladly wear the label. ;) But I am seriously considering seeing girl #1 again this week to make it up to her. The problem now though is that girl #2 is not only absurdly sexy to me, but she also ended up being much better in bed. So if I go back into the club again soon and both are working, I'm going to be hard pressed not to take girl #2 out again if she is available.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    So yeah pretty dick move. I prolly woulda set for future date with #2 & stayed with #1.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I think follow-through on your word is a big thing. IMO, the right thing to do would be to give the one you're no longer interested in the $ you were going to spend. If you can't do that, don't be surprised when word gets around that you are dicking over the dancers and have to spend 5x what you would have when you were treating them with a shred of respect.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Ricky is a broke back mountain
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    No one should take anything personally in strip-clubs, they are bizarro-world - I don't expect anything from a stripper and she shouldn't expect anything from me (except not ripping each other off), how many times has a dancer said "I'll be right back" and then you see her a bit later either hanging out w/ her dancer friends or w/ a different custy, I don't take it personally and I just find another dancer, loyalty should not be expected (nor demanded) in strip-clubs - a custy has the right to have the best time he can w/o feeling obligated to any one stripper - the OP found an opportunity he felt he could not pass up and he took advantage of it, sometimes the custy loses out and has to go to Red Lobster and sometimes the dancer loses out, it's the nature of the beast, I'm sure dancers don't lose any sleep when they dump one custy over a better one
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    If things develop the same way this week I hope you honor your commitment to #1. Failure to do so could destroy any future chances with her. If #2 comes on to you again just make an appointment for another time. She should be understanding, because she wouldn't want to be stood up like #1 was.
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    I'll fuck dancer #1 for the price Rick had negotiated with her. Problem solved. Win win.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    When I commit, I commit, but my guess is that in the end you'll figure out you made thw rong choice.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Like Chulo says, no one should take anything personally in the strip clubs. It seems you think number 2 is more attractive, and number 2 is better in bed. If I were you, I would thank number 1 for all the fun times you had (let's not forget you have probably gave her a lot of money overtime), but tell her you are moving on. If you want to continue to fuck then both OTC, then do it. I don't see the big dilemma here.
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    8 years ago
    Just remember that there is a WOMAN behind the tits and ass and treat her with RESPECT. You did not do that sir!!!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. How does a stripper say goodbye? A. "I'll be right back."
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I don't do OTC so take my 2 cents for the penny it's worth... I understand the guilty feeling, but I would rationalize that if she needed the money I am guessing she found someone else to take your place. I'm laughing as I try to picture a stripper bragging that she was a more successful prostitute.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I'd probably feel bad about that too. I mean, I get pissed when a girl flakes on me without saying anything, so I'd expect her to do the same in the same situation. Don't be surprised if *neither* of them want to see you again. #1 because you ditched her and cost her, and she can't trust you won't do it again. #2 because now she's taken you away from #1, she doesn't want you anymore. Mind, I think one of them will let the money do the talking, but I won't be surprised if neither of them do.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Say ten Our Fathers and ten Hail Mary's and one Act Of Contrition
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    The pangs of a conscience suck, don't they? It helps to remember that you are there for you, and they are there for themselves; so who's to blame you for taking the shot when you get a chance?
  • motownkid
    8 years ago
    Guilty? - Believe stripper #1 was probably banging someone in the VIP within 15 minutes of you leaving. I am sure you got over your overwhelming guilt about the same time - you dumped your load on Stripper #2. Its business - its not personal - its business...
  • alldaylong
    8 years ago
    This isn't about what she would do or does to you, this is about you. And your character. Time and time again, this Rick shows what he's about. He pretends he's smooth, but will be the first to abandon you. Here in my world, the word is Reprobate.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I see. Feels guilty about doing OTC with one whore instead of another but doesn't feel guilty about drinking and driving. Makes complete sense like everything you say and do there, RickyBoy!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion