tuscl

being 'bald'

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
Friday, December 9, 2016 4:41 AM
a delicate subject. obviously most all of us prefer a girl having a 'bald' pussy. or maybe a landing strip at the most. but how about us guys. i personally first cut back the bush in a major way... then i bought a bottle of nair. trying to keep the hair to an absolute minimum. the girls seem to appreciate it. but it ain't easy.

22 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Nair on your 'nads? No, I think I'm still young enough to worry about side effects. I trim with clippers. Gotta be careful, especially around the scrotum, even the tiniest little nick hurts like hell. I have considered using a conditioner, to leave what is left softer.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I don't go bald but I do use a beard trimmer to keep the growth down. The girls don't seem to say much about it but I think they appreciate not having to spit out hairs.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    If you're a male swinger you are required to crop to a 5 O'Clock shadow or shave smooth. Ladies seem to demand it and what they demand they get. Itches like a muthafucka when it starts growing back.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm trim and tidy. That seems to be satisfactory to all concerned.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Nair near your balls??? Don't know about nair, but I once accidently got Icy/Hot too close to my balls while treating a groin muscle pull from football. I highly recommend you keep any kind of ointment or spray away from your balls. It's painful! I learned the hard way how painful it can be!
  • merlin05
    8 years ago
    I'm solo this weekend and was looking forward to visiting my local recently discovered extras club tonight but I nicked myself this morning in two places while doing exactly what this thread describes. It isn't too bad but noticable if she takes a close look and most certainly makes BB very out of the quesiton. I'm wondering now if I should bail out or maybe check out another club that I doubt has much in the way of extras. What do you guys think?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Merlin send a pic of your genitals to Lloyd. He'll kno what to do.
  • merlin05
    8 years ago
    oh, the internet is so full of things I could link to right now...
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Have her give your balls a massage, merlin05. :)
  • Electronman
    8 years ago
    duct tape fixes everything.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I still shave the shaft and balls. I just trim around the rest, though.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm a hairy guy and my current g/f likes hairy men, so I don't trim anything. Neither does she, but her hair down there is naturally fine. It never gets in my way.
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    I trim down there regularly, but there's no way in h e double toothpicks that I'm putting a razor or Nair anywhere near my shaft or balls.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Speaking of groin muscle pull, I'm dealing with that right now, I don't wish that on anyone.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @rockstar: The sugar girl I'm seeing right now doesn't shave regularly either. The first time she took her pants off she was all "I'm sorry, I just don't shave very often when the weather cools off." She seemed surprised when I said "good!" and proceeded to rub my face in her muff. :)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i have experienced some muffs in tijuana... i still get in there... but i do prefer a bald pussy. no hair between the teeth. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I like girls to have little or no pussy hair. As for my own hair, no I have never trimmed it. Never really thought about it. SJG Mexico City, Wow! [view link] Peter Levenda, Sinister Forces, inspired by looking into the background of Charles Manson [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I:m not hairy at all - can't grow a full-beard nor mustache (usually go 3 days w/o shaving and sometimes longer) - hardly have any chest hair and not much hair on my legs - don't have much hair on my balls at all but the area above my penis although not super-bushy could use some trimming though I'm not in the habit of trimming - heck I often will go up to 6-months w/o taking a haircut
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    My dick has taken the Nazorite vow of the Hebrews lol
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    My dick has not taken the Nazorite vow, but I trim. I was first trimmed by a stripper named Delilah.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Was wondering if anybody could pick up what I was dropping Jack you seam to be a well rounded gentleman. No wonder hot strippers have sex with you Believe it or not one of my OTC girls that I had about three years back would shave my location Was actually relaxing. Usually doh I'm very wild and natural below.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    #AboutThatLife
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion