tuscl

Trump has stepped in it before his inauguration! The silly many took a call from

zipman68
the speed force!
Sunday, December 4, 2016 6:21 PM
I, for one, will welcome our Chinese liberators! Who wants to join me in the glorious fifth column?

14 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Been into the drugs again this weekend, zipperhead?
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    I'm taking notes about you Doogie. As a future leader of the glorious fifth column that will welcome our liberators from across the sea I will ask that you be treated nicely when we send you away for reeducation. But not too nicely. It's not like an idiot like you has any actual skills other than pretending to understand finance. I think we may be able to teach you to dig latrines or sweep floors though!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Future leader? I'm tempted to say unlikely people are going to follow a guy who destroyed his brain with drugs, but GWB did prove that it is possible. Then again, he didn't alternatively speak Klingon so I still won't bet on you.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Ooooo... Doogie, they won't let you use chopsticks in the reeducation camp. They'll make you use yo' hands to eat yo' gruel!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Sounding suspiciously like rick the lion/vulture/turtle/cockroach and his demented proclamations of the Rick revolution and all of us wildebeests. Hmmmmm.........
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Even more, he let it be known he took a call and called the leader of Taiwan president. The communists in China are not pleased. They might be thinking who is this crazy guy president elect? We might need to hold off on our plans for world conquest for another 4 to 8 years. I would prefer Trump reactivite the missle defense system before we come close to any possible nuclear war with a country with nukes. However no one but the op is talking about war or world conquest because of accepting a phone call. China is one of our biggest economic trading partners and the jobs part of our economy would go south fast if all that trade stopped. Walmart would be experiencing severe shortages of goods. Their shipments alone account for about 10% of US China trade I read at one time.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    No fan of Trump but the president of our country can take a call from anyone he wants to at anytime he wants. Fuck the Chinese.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Lone_Wolf, no disrespect but the diplomatic fiction that Taiwan is not an independent country but a province of China is something US presidents have done for a long time. If the call was a planned event that's sort of cool. I think it's unwise, but Trump can push an anti-China policy if he wants. At least the Trump administration would have a plan. My fear is that this call reflects a fuck up. I don't like the idea of 4 years where shit like this happens all of the time.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I thought that the US has one president at a time I know you guys are totally enamored with Mr. Trump but in the interest of our democracy doesn't anybody think it would be wise for him to hold off until after his inauguration.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Trump made the call; he's lying that she called him.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    US policy should be revised to reflect "two Chinas". If the people of Taiwan do not have the inherent to free and independent elections after the Communist revolution in mainland China, then there are many other mistakes to correct. 1. Pull all US troops out of South Korean and let Kim Jong Un steamroll them. 2. Bomb the UK back into the EU. 3. Pay restitution to the Taliban and al-Qaeda and help them reconquer Afghanistan. 4. Pull out of the Mediterranean and let ISIS establish a bloody caliphate of murder, kidnapping, rape, and terror. Finally (most important), flush all our coffee, burn and bury all the star -spangled banners, quit going to the dentist, hoist the Union Jack, and kneel to her majesty, the Queen of England. If we don't support Taiwan's independence, we don't deserve our own.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Does support for Taiwan's independence including going to war with China? China believes Taiwan belongs to China, and so has every president since Nixon.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Fuck China
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Fuck off China. The real China is Taiwan. The Government there predates the Japanese invasion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion