tuscl

Tatted up alternative look

larryfisherman
California
The tatted up alternative/goth girls aren't my type, and last night there was a redhead who fit that description. Her arms were tatted up, her ass was tatted up, some of her chest was tatted up, a lot of her back was tatted up. She had a pretty cute face though, hot body, and was showing a lot of energy on stage. I was seriously considering taking her for some dances, but another guy got to her before me and was in VIP for hours.

From reading Sinclair's reviews I know he's into those type of girls.

Anyone else into those type of girls?
Do you find in general that those alternative girls give good mileage?

BTW: I was tipping her on stage, and I was wearing a hat. She took my hat and wore it for the rest of her stageset. That was HAWT, I love when girls do that.

26 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Naaah, not me, she probably slices herself too. :(
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Pass.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Not my thing but in the case of a cute young natural redhead I might be able to overlook the tats for a night.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Not a chance. Even the few tats my ATF had would have not allowed her to be my ATF were she not Asian. I can forgive somethings over others.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'm in the minority here, but I love that look. I seek out chica's that have colorful sleeves and some well placed piercings. I find it incredibly sexy.

Sounds like that hot redhead would have been chased by me for sure. What club you see her at, larry?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I like that look a lot in general, but how much I like it depends on the girl. Not all "alt" girls are created equal.

I have not found that tatted / goth girls provide more mileage than blank-slate girls. But, I'd say that the more adventurous, non-vanilla high-mileage girls that I've encountered were tattooed to some degree.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I am with Lopaw. I love tatted chicks who have had good colorful work done, just keep tats off face, neck, boobs, and hands.

Tattoos do not equal cutting that's just talking out your ass.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Lots of tats generally turns me off, especially the bigger they are thus not really into sleeves - not a total deal-breaker but if I got dances from her would be in-spite of her tats not b/c of them
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Don't like the tatted, alt-girl, suicide girl look at all. But as long as she doesn't have any immediate boner killers (tats on her face or the front of her neck, obnoxious full sleeves, etc), a hot chick is a hot chick, I might still pick her if there's no great un-tatted competition in the lineup

Back 10 years ago, too-tatted was probably the #1 reason I passed on a girl and picked someone else; these days, it's piercings. In particular, septum piercings are an immediate disqualification for me, do not pass go, do not collect $200, and more and more girls are showing up with those abominations
  • dutchman2000
    8 years ago
    Tatts can be amazing on the right girl! Not too into piercings outside of navel and ears but that's just me.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Not my type. Don't like them all that much.

But if the girl has a smoking hot body and face, I've been known to make an exception or two. ;)

I do like belly button piercings though for some reason...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Warhawks likes belly button rings and Juice likes belly button lint.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Goth girls always have BFs, and usually drug problems. As much as I like them visually, they are high $ for low mileage. Overcounting, no touching, touching fees, etc. Goth white girls, for LD purposes are as interesting as pimp's name tattooed along with RIP lil bro tattoos, ratchett make it rain strippers. The one time a goth girl give me VHM, she had track marks, and IDK if she is sub or not, and how much I can dom her without the bouncers getting involved. She told me before the LDs she hates trust fund guys like me (she was assuming the suit), but bizarrely gave VHM anyway.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    ^^^ lol generalize much? No not all goth girls have a bf (or gf for that matter) nor do drugs nor are they all "high $ for low mileage". You sure do like to make sweeping statements about shit you obviously know nothing about.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I hate tats. I hate them all. I hate my wife's tats. I hate them on strippers. If she had a pretty face, a hot bod and I felt a connection with her I'd spend a ton of money on her, because sexy and passionate doesn't have jack shit to do with looks.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i prefer no tats and no piercings (aside from the ear). but i do not let tats and piercings stop me from enjoying an otherwise sexy beauty.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    ^5 you get it Just.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I don't like heavily tatted girls as a rule. I just don't get it. There was one cute red though that I found attractive despite her billboard body. Eventually I took her to VIP because there was no one else in the club I wanted, and she absolutely rocked my world. But then she left the club shortly thereafter....probably for the best.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Lopaw- Crazy Horse 3 in Vegas.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Pass. I don't like a woman, civilian or stripper, with an excessive amount of tattoos because it is not very feminine looking to me.

Women with face or neck tattoos are an automatic deal breaker for me.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Not usually my type but every now and then I'm drawn in... And yes, the rare times I've explored all were wild and fun.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @larry- gotcha. Thought it might have been somewhere here in LA and my stalking would begin ;)
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    One of my favorite dancers is Chinese with a full sleeve and a dragon on her torso. On her its exotic. Tuesday I was ar stage side and the dancer announced was a familiar name but I didn't recognize her. When we talked she said she used to have green hair ( now black) and no tats. She had some beautiful colorful body work which fit her. As Sclvr said, I can't generalize. I occasionally go to a skanky dive club and most of the ink there liooks like it was done in prison
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Not generally my type, but one of my all-time favorites was like that (other than the redhead part). She just oozed pure sex in a way few other strippers ever did. Sadly, she didn't stick around at the club I saw her at.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Yes, definitely. Pierced is a plus as well.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Not my type but if you're into it it's all ace! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion